BB Fuck with 18yo High School Swimmer

toxiclover

When I was back in the States I met up a couple times with a hot 18yo high school swimmer for some hot bareback fucking. Here is the story of one of our hook ups and some photos for my bareback blog.

post-10820-140864344823_thumb.jpg

The first time he came over was right after high school let out and before his sports practice for a quick session. He said in planning it that he wanted a quick flip fuck session.

This boy is so tight. I love eating his ass out before fucking him. He has a nice big dick as well. He is 18yo, white, blonde, 6 feet tall and 140 pounds with a thick 7.5 inch cut cock. He has washboard abs and a great smile.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/bb-fuck-with-18yo-high-school-swimmer.html

When he arrives at my place we begin by making out and tearing our clothes off. I get him naked and on his back on my bed. I feed him poppers while I go down on his, already rock-hard, cock. I don't want him to cum too soon so I then focus my attention on his balls and his taint. Licking every inch of his smooth body while playing with his nipples.

Soon, I have his legs up in the air with his ass exposed and I am tongue fucking his boy cunt for all its worth. He is inhaling the poppers on his own and is in heaven moaning with pleasure.

Click image for larger version. Name: CAM00423.jpg Views: 0 Size: 24.8 KB ID: 37252

I silently lube my cock up as I continue eating him out. My rock hard cock is now slick and ready for his tight boy hole. I get in position with his legs in the air and slide my cock in his ass. I plan on making this quick before he complains. He says he hasn't bottomed much at all so I don't want to hurt him too much.

As I begin bareback fucking his tight high school boy hole, he asks if I have condoms. I reply that I do and continue fucking his ass raw. I ignore his request for a rubber.

After a few minutes, I feel my load coming up so I silently work up to my orgasm so as to not let him know I am about to breed his ass. Soon enough, I am pubes deep in his young ass and cumming for all I am worth.

He looks a little surprised that I bred him but as I withdraw from his freshly-seeded hole, I once again tongue fuck and eat his cum-filled hole out. He is moaning once again. I slide a couple fingers in his ass and they come out filled with my cum.

I stick my fingers with my cum in my ass and tell him its his turn to breed my ass. I get up on the bed doggy style and he immediately pounds my raw ass as hard as he can. I think having his ass bred has this boy worked up to a frenzy. Soon enough I am rewarded with gushes of cum deep in my hole as I beg for him to give me all that 'jock jizz' in his balls.

After, we clean up and he heads off for practice.

What a fucking stud.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...