Piss slits

Sqwert

I've got an ex whose piss slit stretches enough that I can get my little finger in it up to the first knuckle it encounters. I used to have a captive ball PA (4mm UK gauge) but ended up taking it out because the calcium supplement therapy I'm on resulted in having to remove it to clean off the limescale every couple of weeks. Anyway, there was nothing like fucking my piss slit with the captive ball while having a wank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love to work the piss slit when I am sucking cock. As mentioned earlier, a guy can usually start getting the pre-cum flowing if you concentrate your tongue on that piss slit. I have also worked the slit and been rewarded with a nice stream of piss. Just clamp my lips around the ridge of the head and start swallowing.

I also love to tongue the pee slit on a hot cock especially uncut ones. They are always super sensitive and love that type of action. And if they decide to drop a load in my mouth while I am working that slit so much the better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...