Piss slits

Sqwert

• 1 month later...

DAMN, i am dripping reading all these postings. I always work the slit as i slowly suck that hot cock, always work around and just under the crown, usually both drive the guy into overdrive!! course, letting it slide down into my throat and work it around, all around, for a while until I finally hit a spot that forces that tightening/then loosening/repeat as the gag reflex finally hits, just push it a bit deeper--drives the guy wild, wild, wild!!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest peepee-love

No, you're not the only one. When I request for a guy to urinate as I suck him, I'll gently caress his urethral meatus (pee-hole) with my tongue in excited anticipation of his first trickle and stream.

• 2 weeks later...

I've blown 2 guys that had big enough dicks that I've been able to slip my tongue completely inside their cock eye. I loved it, I wish I could find more guys that had such big cock eyes. GOD, I LOVE SUCKING MEN'S DICKS:()

I've blown 2 guys that had big enough dicks that I've been able to slip my tongue completely inside their cock eye. I loved it, I wish I could find more guys that had such big cock eyes. GOD, I LOVE SUCKING MEN'S DICKS:()

Fucking hot, BLOWBOI ....I love my piss slit tongued. Would love to open it deeper for a piss slit pig