Piss slits

Sqwert

I tongue the piss hole whenever I suck a guys cock. LOVE playing with the hole. Guys seem to love it too. I'll wrap my lips around the head and tongue the hole. It's really hot when the guy starts leaking precum.

• 2 weeks later...

I like toungeing his slit particularly when I sense he is close to cumming,love to feel it spurting hot cum against the tip of my tounge,let all of that sweet nectar pool up in my mouth,keep milking him till he has enough,then savor the flavor like fine wine,then swallow it all,start back to step one.

Guest NastyPigDad

Love working a pigs slit..hottest are the uncut ones hiding in that smelly cheezy skin..but any pigslit is damn good..tease it til the pre starts to ooze out and his load builds up..best of course are the ones leaking charged pozjuice !!

There is nothing like working that piss slit. I'll tongue it until a guy is on the verge of cumming. I have a top only friend who will bottom for me if I give his dick the service that he has learned to love.