The first time I did T

bottominla

I was about 25 years old and I hooked up with a guy on one of those phone lines. He was in my neighborhood and I wanted to get fucked. The guy came over and was a skater looking dude. Nice 9" inch dick. I start sucking on his cock and he goes to turn me over to fuck me and I ask if he has a rubber. H says G's, but didnt seem to happy about it. (I had never been fucked without one at that point. He came and on his way out said we shoukd get together again that following Sat, totally into and made the plans. Sat arrives and he comes over and asks if I have ever partied. Up till then, I'd done coke with friends out and smoked weed, but that we it. He said I want you to try this stuff I have called Tina. I was so into him I was lik ok, sure. He cut me two lines and he two lines and snorted it. Wow...my head was burning and within minutes I just had the urge to guzzle down on his dick. While I was doing that he was playing with my hole and he put a big shard inside and my ass was on fire, he told me he wanted to fuck me right now but without a condom....I hesitated a moment and I told him, fuck ya go ahead, just don't come inside.....that fucker stuck his raw dick in my hole and it felt amazing. By the time he was about to shoot he grabbed onto my thigh and said get ready I'm gonna blast you right now......and he fucking breed my sloppy and once I had that in there....there was no going back, Tina and sex have going hand in hand for me. Nothing like it, woof,

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Tina? For the uneducated, sorry. :)
crystal meth. tina comes from it being referred to as christina, since it is not wise to go around saying yeah can you get me some crystal meth.....

• 4 weeks later...

Last week I got a great booty bump by a fat 8 inch Latino cock that just rub the tip of his mushroom head cock into shards of T, and after lubing my hungry hole, he just shoved it inside me.....I still can't believe how amazing the booty bump, and the the whole fuck was...I was on my shoulders, legs spread eagle wide open in the air for him. His cock was just in-n-out and the the massive load was all inside my hole, on my ass crack and then some left-over in my mouth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Very true...but now that you mentioned, I was wondering why not call it Chris?! ;)
I guess cause when your with your gay friends its easy to confuse Chris with someones name where Christina is not going to be so easily confused unless your hanging with girls too.