The first time I did T

bottominla

first time is never what you expect...

My first time with t I was traveling and looking for a nice fuck... I did g on occasion, but had never tried t. I scoured the local hookup sites for a while but wasn't finding a match.

Suddenly I got an invite from a couple of guys in the hotel next door. The idea of a threesome sounded cool, so I was in. They mentioned they were smoking, but I didn't think too much of it. I was cool with drugs and thought I knew what I was getting into.

I went over and we fooled around a bit. It was nice to be naked and getting some action. Then we hit the pipe.

I don't remember exactly what happened in the next hour, but a little while later we were back at my hotel room and there were six guys taking turns raw bucking my neg ass.

I wasn't "officially" taking loads then, which meant you could fuck me bare as long as you didn't dump in my hole.

I remember clearly looking up in total bliss as this man raw fucked me and watching his face contort as he bred me three times.

I spent the rest of my trip lining up cocks to fuck me. Seroconverted six months later....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/30/2014 at 4:18 PM, expdbijock35 said:

Very true...but now that you mentioned, I was wondering why not call it Chris?! ;)

Because Tina hangs out with her friend Gina?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I’ve never yet been booty-bumped. My first time (and every time) was getting slammed. Best fucking sex ever. Nothing compares to it. Vanilla sex is still okay once in a while - but just okay. Sex with coke, okay, but it doesn’t compare to Tina.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

the first time I took a bump- felt good- and was fucked for a couple of hours-  next time took two bumps and really did not feel much-  the third he asked if I wanted this( he was holding a point), I was a little nervous but said yes-  o god it was wonderful-  coughed and then said fuck me NOW-  and he did for about 4 hours-  he was a guy who was a multi-cummer and also stayed hard the entire time. Nothing better-  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Guest JackEdJIZZ

College was into a lot of acid

80’s it was powder

l90’s crack

but when I hit that first meth pipe i

aeound the turn of the century it opened a whole new level of enhanced sex.   A twink and I rode a double ended dildo for hours.  Was a year or two befor the first slam….no looking back.  Still love it and still go full slut when I slam