My boyfriend sets up my POZZING in an Adult Bookstore

When asked, I tell people that I'm about 90% top, but when I need it up the ass, I need it bad. One night after barefucking my boyfriend senseless, I got that craving. I went to work eating out my boyfriend's cummy hole and spit my load into my hand. I fingered my load into my ass, climbing onto my boy's throbbing hard cock. I managed to get a few inches in when his cock started shriveling up. My boy is almost exclusively a bottom, and has NEVER been able to cum by fucking me. I was disappointed, but not upset. He pulled me off his softened dick and pulled me up to his face, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. He licked my ear, whispering, “You want that hole filled, don't you? I've got an idea...”

He reached for the lube, and squirted some on his fingers and worked it into my hole. I wriggled around hoping that his fingers would be enough to scratch my itch. He got a smallish butt plug and worked it into my ass. It slipped right in. “Get dressed... And wear your jockstrap...”

I didn't know what his idea was, but I knew he was up to something when he started sending text messages to several friends on his phone. And by friends, I mean people who have used and wrecked his hole. I knew he had played bare at least some of the time. It was easy to figure out when he came home “after working late,” reeking of mansweat and with a cummy hole. I LOVED sinking my cock into his ass using some stranger's cum as lube, and working their load deeper and deeper into his gut. It always got me off in no time, so I never asked for details or complained.

My boy and I have been on-again / off-again monogamous for a few years, and when he falls off the wagon, he falls off big time, hooking up with strangers in park bathrooms, going to sex parties, organizing gangbangs to fill his ass with cum.

When we were both dressed he dragged me to the car and we drove to the wrong side of the tracks to an adult bookstore. I thought maybe my boy could fuck me if he had an audience. We went in to the front part of the store and looked at a few dildos. He bought one about 10” long for me, and a tube of silicone lube and we headed back past the more private cabins and into the theatre area. There was a bareback fuck film playing and a few guys scattered around the theatre; some guys were paired up and fooling around, some were jerking off alone. We headed to the front row and started making out. He unzipped my pants and swallowed my cock, pulling my jock's pouch to the side and slurping loudly. I unzipped his fly and fished out his tool, moaning as he sucked away. Our noises started to attract attention.

Two guys came over. One stubbly dude in his 20s had his t-shirt pulled back behind his head revealing a tight chest sprinkled with blond fur and two deliciously pierced nipples. The other guy was shorter and thicker around the middle, a bit older, and darker. He pulled his shirt off and leaned forward to kiss me. The darker guy pulled his pants down and waved a massive uncut dick in my face. My boyfriend grabbed his cock and aimed it to my mouth and I greedily swallowed it down. My boy patted me on the back and went to work freeing the blond hunk's cock. In a few moments, we were both on our knees servicing these strangers. My boy sucked the hunk off quickly and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. He pulled out the new 10” dildo and spit the hunk's wad all over it. I was pulled up to my feet, still blowing the guy as the hunk cheered us on. My boy handed the dildo to the hunk, who removed the buttplug in my ass and replaced it with the cummy dildo.

“You like my load up there, pig?” I mumbled yes. “A dirty load for a dirty slut.” I wondered if meant dirty as in POZ... The guy in my mouth started grunting and filled my mouth with his seed. The hunk pulled the dildo out and held it to my face. “Spit!,” he growled at me and I did, covering the dildo with a second load of strangers' cum. The hunk plunged it into my ass. I shook all over as the dildo was shoved repeatedly into my ass. I was so hard thinking about those strangers' loads working their way into my gut. My cocked bounced all over. My boy shoved his dick in my mouth and I blew him as the hunk worked my ass. I knew I was about to cum and moaned as I shot my load onto the filthy theater floor. “Lick that up,” he told me, shoving my face to the floor, forcing me to eat my jizz. The two guys laughed and started picking up their things. The hunk scrawled his number on a piece of paper and handed to my boyfriend saying, “Call me the next time you want to share his hole.”

My boy sat down in a theatre seat and pulled me towards him, facing him. He pulled the cummy dildo out of my ass and I sat down on his hard dick. He bounced me up and down on his cock as I moaned with my eyes closed. “Room for one more,” someone asked.

I opened my eyes to see a tall beefy red head shaking a thick uncut cock at my ass. “Good to see you again, Mark. Glad you could make it. Let's double-fuck this slut!” “You know I don't pull out man. You still ok with that?” “I've taken your load already. If I didn't mind taking your POZ load why should he?” Damn! This POZ guy had bred my boyfriend and was about to breed me!

My boy pulled me forward raising my ass up a bit higher. The redhead spit on his dick, pulled back his foreskin, and eased it to my stretched hole. He managed to shove the head in next to my boy's cock. I felt like I was being torn in two as he forced more and more of his bare cock into my ass. I was glad I had two loads of cum up there to help him work it in and out. The dildo had opened me up a bit, but still, I had never known such pain. My boy saw the tears streaming down my face and eased my higher until his dick plopped out of my ass.

The redhead pulled me up to my feet so I was leaning forward onto the seat and plunged his dick back into me, using the waistband of my jockstrap like horse's reins. “Man, he almost feels loose without an extra dick in there. Give me that dildo!” My boy handed him the cummy dildo and slid it back in my ass alongside his own. He leaned over me, grunting into my ear. “You taken a POZ load before, slut?” “No...” “You let your boy take POZ loads and you never wanted POZ loads for yourself?” “Ugh....” was all I could say. “Well, you're gonna get one NOW!!!!!!!” I could feel his first volley of cum shooting into my hole. He pulled all the way out and shot a few more across my back and ass. My knees began to buckle as he worked his slimy cock over my hole, pushing his seed into my gaping hole. He pulled out the dildo and used it to mop his poisoned jizz into my ass.

He slapped me across the ass a few times and spun me around to clean off his dick. I tasted the tang of blood mixed with my ass juices and his cum. My boy shook his hand and gave him a bear hug. “Hope the rest of the guys can make it. POZZING this slut is going to be fun!”

How had I gone from having an itch that needed to be scratched to taking three loads in a bookstore, at least one of them POZ??? My heart was pounding as the curtains parted and three guys walked in. The saw my boy and me and walked directly over. “This the slut taking all loads?” My boy nodded and smiled. “Yeah. My boyfriend will be as big a slut as me when you POZ fuckers are done with him.”

I shuddered to think at what would happen next.

To be continued...

• Like 16
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...