My boyfriend sets up my POZZING in an Adult Bookstore

And now, Part II:

My boyfriend had invited three POZ fuck buddy tops to the bookstore to fuck me raw. And now, three POZ studs just walked into the back room of the bookstore to find me on my knees on a cold filthy floor with three loads leaking out of my hole next to a cummy 10” dildo. My boyfriend jumped up and threw his arms around these guys. I got up on my knees as the three guys surrounded me. My boyfriend got to his knees beside me, as naked as I was, and undid the first guy's belt. He turned to me and shoved his tongue down my mouth. “You're gonna love Alex's cock. He can shoot a real mouthful and is always good for a second load.” Alex was hot. Maybe 20 years old, with a tight swimmer's build barely concealed under a tight shirt and even-tighter jeans. My boyfriend freed Alex's cock and out popped a beautiful cut 7” cock popping out of a nest of thick curly blond pubes. My boy put his hand at the base of my neck and drew my mouth to it. I slobbered away, gagging on his tool. With his pubes around my nose, Alex grabbed the back of my head and started hammering away. He skull fucked me for a good five minutes as the other two guys leered down at me. My boy knelt again beside me and whispered in my ear. “Don't neglect your other guests...” Alex told him to fuck off and kept pile-driving my throat for another minute until he shot a large thick creamy load deep down my throat. I wanted to save some of it to work into my hole, but he shot it all too deep.

My boy pulled me off of Alex's still-hard cock and licked around my mouth for traces of his POZ cum, which he spit onto his fingers and swiped over my ass as the next guy undid his trousers and waved his dick in my face. My boy seethed as he wriggled his fingers into my cummy ass, “Show Max a nice time. I always do...”

Max must have been about 30, some sort of hot-shot executive in a really nice tailored business suit. He still had his coat and tie on as he shoved his trousers down to his ankles revealing thick tan hairy muscled legs. Max smiled down at me with a surly look, “And don't be afraid to use your teeth, slut. I like it rough. I hope you do too!” I started gobbling on Max's long thin uncut cock and chomped down a little. He put a hand under my jaw and punched it up, making me bit down on his tool. “Yeah, you slut. That's how I like it!” I chewed away at Max's cock until he pulled me off of it.

Max threw me backwards until I was flat on my back on the dirty concrete floor. With his coat and tie still on, Max leaned down on top of me and raised my knees to my chest. I felt his weight on top of me as he thrust his hips forward. His dick met my ass and gave no resistance. He kept pushing forward until he was balls deep. His dick was so log that it hit places inside me that even that 10” dildo couldn't reach. “You must have started without us,” he growled. “You're already lubed up, and I don't think that's the fake stuff!

Max was true to his word. He did like it rough. He hammered away at my hole until we were both sweaty and sloppy. The friction of my hard cock rubbing against his jacket was more than I could handle, and I fired off a huge load, my second since arriving at the bookstore, and it went all over his tie. He was plowing away so hard that I don't think he even noticed it. “You want that load? That POZ load, you nasty fucker???” “Yeah.... Give me your load!” “Gonna POZ you just like I POZZED your boyfriend!”

With that, he slammed hard against my ass, with his sweaty balls slapping my ass over and over again as he filled my hole with his POZ cum. Before he could pull out, he kissed me hard and I wondered if my boyfriend had already been POZZED by one of these guys. I knew he had been fooling around raw, but didn't know for sure that he had taken POZ loads before tonight.

Max pulled out and off of me. I caught my breath and looked around a bit. I saw my boy bent over a theatre seat with Alex pounding away at his ass. The third guy was standing between me and Alex's ass, jerking off to the scene around him. Alex realized that Max was finished with me and pulled out of my boy's hole. He strode over to me with his thick cock swinging between his legs. “I'd load your boy's hole, but I've fucked him before. I want to be the one to knock you up!”

Alex threw me onto my side like a ragdoll and laid down behind me. He aimed his dick to my sloppy hole and it slid right in. His cock wasn't as thick or as long as Max's, and I was grateful for a bit of a break. Alex wasn't having it. “If I'm gonna seed you, boy, I need something tighter to fuck! Hey Carl! You wanna help get him nice and tight for me?”

Carl, the third guy, had stripped off his clothes. He was mid-40s, stocky, and covered with a thick matt of bristly body hair. Carl laid down on his back as Alex repositioned me and lowered me onto Carl's dick. He might have been the oldest guy in the room, but he was proudly showing off the thickest cock. It must have been the same size as a beer can. Carl's cock stretched me wider than I'd ever been stretched before as Alex mounted me and forced his way into my hole alongside Carl's dick.

I loved the feeling of my body being used, and used hard, by these two guys, one of whom was old enough to be the other one's father. The contrast of Alex's smooth shapely chest on my back and Carl's hairy belly on my front was amazing. I could feel my toes curling as my whole body was stimulated. Carl shoved his tongue into my mouth and I was overwhelmed with the taste of cigar smoke. I came again as my cock was mashed into his belly fur.

My hole was stretched as wide as it could go, and I was relieved when Alex told me he was going to load me up. His POZ cum soothed the burning in my hole and gave Carl what he needed to fire off inside of me too.

They pulled off of and out of me, leaving me a sticky mess on the floor, covered in my own seed, sweaty, with three fresh POZ loads added to the three I had taken before my boyfriend's fuck buddies had arrived.

My boyfriend lined up his hard cock and dove into that cummy mess. He squished away inside me until he came too, adding his seed to the mix, looking into my eyes the whole time. The guys stood cheering him on as he came in me.

The fuckbuds took off and my boy and I dressed slowly and he helped me to the car as I was still a little wobbly on my legs.

In the car home, my boy asked me if I wanted to be tested in about three weeks. He told me that he thought that flu he had come down with a few weeks ago might have been the bug, but that he was afraid to go get tested. He thought that now, it might be easier for me to go with him. As I put the pieces together of what we had gotten ourselves into, I thought for a moment, only a moment, about telling him to take me directly to the Emergency Room where I might be able to get some PEP meds. The thought passed and instead I stuck my hand into my shorts, where I could feel a puddle of POZ cum seeping out of my ass. I brought my cummy fingers to my mouth and sucked deep before offering my fingers to my boy's mouth. “We could wait three weeks, or we could spend more time together at the bookstore before getting tested. What do you think?”

I knew we would be back to that bookstore again soon.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...