Bbikercub

Is bareback a fetish?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Is bareback a fetish?

• Absolutely a fetish
    • Sort of a fetish
    • Not a fetish

Guest Natural-bttm

Barebacking is the most natural way two guys or more can truly enjoy each-other.  What they have in their cum is to be shared and enjoyed lot too!  😈

Guest cardoc49
18 hours ago, Natural-bttm said:

Barebacking is the most natural way two guys or more can truly enjoy each-other.  What they have in their cum is to be shared and enjoyed lot too!  😈

Chris: you put it so elegantly and so hearfelt - bareback is about what we have in our cum and that we SHARE is competently and all naturally and that we have the right mindset for being so human

Guest dale3

It's completely natural for one man to use his hole to give pleasure to a more manly dominate man.  And bareback is totally natural, and completely normal.  Requiring a man to cover himself with synthetic man made material is unnatural and doesn't allow for anyone's satisfaction or pleasure. And to allow a top  masculine man to finish and cum inside me is one of the ultimate acts of surrender.

Barebacking is a deep seated need to seed and be seeded! Fetish for me refers to objects. Barebacking is more general, like when I state to any guys who want to play with that I ONLY bareback. It's a lens through which I play.

Bareback is much more comfortable that get fucked by a big cock in condom. For small cocks it doesn't make any difference. And give me extra excitement, like being treated like a whore and hear my top whispering at my ear, that he will breed me or he will make me pregnant.

I think the term fetish implies outside the norm of what would be deemed normal/standard behavior according to accepted standards of behavior. However, the term is a slippery slope if you’re gay and judging male/female sex as something “strange” for you and a fetish if you did it. Is bdsm a fetish any more than breeding?

On 4/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, dale3 said:

It's completely natural for one man to use his hole to give pleasure to a more manly dominate man.  And bareback is totally natural, and completely normal.  Requiring a man to cover himself with synthetic man made material is unnatural and doesn't allow for anyone's satisfaction or pleasure. And to allow a top  masculine man to finish and cum inside me is one of the ultimate acts of surrender.

Omg!!! I totally agree as I'm a total sub bottom and I so love that ultimate act of surrendering to an alpha top for breeding

• Like 1

As with many of the responses to this one, I am definitely in the "bareback is not a fetish" camp. Barebacking is natural, it's part of our innermost coding for passing on our genes (even if I can't technically pass my genes on to another guy in the form of procreation). 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Poz-Mcr said:

As with many of the responses to this one, I am definitely in the "bareback is not a fetish" camp. Barebacking is natural, it's part of our innermost coding for passing on our genes (even if I can't technically pass my genes on to another guy in the form of procreation). 

Yes, but many of us really want you to fuck and fill our bodies with that deep baby-making desire and your fertile load. Feeling how much you want us swelling with your child is no small thing. Its one of the reasons I like dads with young kids in me, the breeding instinct can't be faked. 

MPREG is a fetish. Bareback can be part of that fetish is some cases, but that doesn't make it a fetish. 

• Like 1

Guest cardoc49

Bareback is for me a definition of sex worth having. Its a definition of the necessity of accepting the essence of CUM-loads- the exchange of love buried in sperm: the love of giving and receiving humanity between to men

I think it depends on your point of view. Some people definitely fetishize bareback. For other people, it is a return to normal. Condom use among gay man started in the 1980s. With medicine making HIV more of a chronic condition, people don't fear it the way they once did so condom use is dropping.

• Upvote 1