It was getting really late, I'd had a few beers, and I kept trying to meet Tim's gaze, but he was firmly sitting on his daddy's lap, and barely paying attention to me. It had been a good night - I'd surprised myself by having a good time, but it was getting to the point where I should really head on home. Tim and his daddy, however, were basically making out on one of the three couches in the large living room like they couldn't breathe without each other. I tried not to notice how the older man's hand was down the back of Tim's shorts. They'd been together a couple of weeks, and - like always - Tim had thrown himself full force into their relationship. I'd learned more about his sex life in the last few weeks than I'd known about my own. It wasn't that Tim had bad taste - far from it - if I was honest with myself, I was far more attracted to Tim's boyfriend Bill than was Tim himself. Tim was like me - a college kid, slim, handsome enough (I guess), and lean and toned from a mix of the gym and the basketball court, but the guy with his hand down his shorts was bigger, about two decades older (at least), with a short cropped beard and buzz-cut that made me think of a soldier or something. He was thick armed, thick chested, and if he had a bit of a gut, it suited him. Bill was masculine, to say the very least, as were most of his friends. I knew Tim had met Bill at a local gay pub - one that generally sported older guys rather than guys our age - but I wasn't entirely sure on the rest of the details of their relationship. Or at least, not outside the bedroom. Inside the bedroom, I knew a lot about it, including Bill's propensity for ropes and knots, handcuffs, spanking, and a whole other list of stuff that made my stomach react. Not necessarily in a queasy way, either. Every time I saw him, I couldn't help but wonder what it might be like to be tied up and at his mercy. I tried not to imagine his hands down my shorts.

I was on one of the other two couches, beside another couple - Robert and Andrew - who had apparently been together about a decade, and had known Bill for about that long. They were almost mirror images of each other - stocky guys with shaved heads and short goatees - Andrew was blond to Robert's dark hair - and they even sported identical wife-beaters, which made it obvious that Robert was the hairier of the two. On the third couch was another of Tim's buds from school, Mark, who I didn't know very well - they had one class together, but I hadn't hung out with him much. He was a bit of a geek, glasses and all, and skinnier than us. I think he helped Tim with his essays, and Tim, in turn, tried to get him to go out a bit more. When Tim had invited us to this party, I'm sure Mark hadn't clued in that most of the guests - us excluded - would be Bill's age, which was why he looked so uncomfortable on the couch between the two guys who'd been talking to him for the last hour or so, heavy on the teasing and flirting. I wasn't sure if they were a couple or not. One was Mac, the other they called Big Al. Mac was - if I'd heard correctly - a corrections officer at the local jail. He had the look for it, he was definitely fit, and thickly so, and his voice was deep and I had no trouble imagining him directing others with it - upon pain of consequence. Big Al was definitely that - he wasn't a gym guy, but a power-lifter. His arms were massive, but his gut wasn't far behind. He had a bushy beard and a loud laugh. Big Al had just wrapped one huge arm around Mark and given him a sudden and tight hug, laughing about how "adorable and shy" he was when I decided I maybe needed to offer a rescue. When he'd invited me to the party, Tim had taken me aside and offered this advice: "Listen. Bill really wants you guys to come, but you know what Mark can be like. If the conversation dies, just ask 'em how they all met. They love to tell that story." So, since the time seemed ripe for a diversion, I blurted out the question "How did you guys all meet?"

Big Al let go - Mark offered me a quick glance of thanks and pushed his glasses back onto his nose - and then laughed again. "Was it the key party?" he asked, looking over at Bill. Bill stopped sucking on Tim's face, and smiled. "Shit. I think it was. Us three, anyway," he said, pointing at Big Al and Mac. "A key party?" Mark asked, clearly not understanding the reference. Bill smiled and Tim squirmed a little against Bill's hand. I had no doubt at least one finger was roaming. Bill grinned, and raised his eyebrows in a bit of a leer at Mark. "Everyone tossed their keys into a bowl or a bag. You reach in, pull out a set, and that was who you played with." Mark blinked, and naïvely responded "Played with?" I felt my face blush as I got it. Big Al leaned in close to Mark's ear. "Sucked dick," he said, "or fucked. Y'know. Played. Back in the day it was all about fucking around, spunk everywhere."

Mark blushed crimson, and Mac rubbed him on the head, messing up his hair. "Shit, I remember those," Robert said beside me, and Andrew chimed in with a smirk saying "Yeah, I'm sure you do." Bill smiled, and leaning forward just a bit, he reached into the front pocket of his jeans, and with some effort, pulled out his keys. He held them up, jingling. Tim laughed. "Seriously, honey?" He sounded nervous, or a little scared. His smile was nearly manic. I felt my stomach clench. "Uh," Mark said. "Aw, come on," Big Al said, and pulled out his own keys. "Trust me, kid. We had a lot of fun in those days." "Still do," Robert said, and reached into his jeans. Andrew swatted him on the shoulder, but it was half-hearted, and he was smiling. "I don't know," Mark responded, sounding positively squirrely. "Fine," Tim said, surprising me with his vehemence. He slid off Bill's lap - and Bill's hand came free of his shorts - and he left the room long enough to return with a large bowl, and his keys in hand. I stared, stunned, as he put them in the bowl and placed it on the table in the middle of the room. Tim looked at me. "It's up to you guys," he said, and his voice was even and a little strange. "Seriously. I take no responsibility." His smile was still tight, and a little tense.

Mac leaned forward and tossed in his keys, as did Big Al. And Robert. Andrew got up and went for his jacket. Mark stared at me. My stomach was doing little flips. "You that eager to maybe have me fuck one of your friends, Tim?" Bill asked, griping Tim's ass. My hand was in my hoodie pocket and my hand was over the bowl before I could really think about what I was doing. My little flash-light key chain went into the bowl. All eyes turned to Mark, and I saw his hand tremble as he pulled out his small ring of keys - he had one of those plastic wrist loops on his dorm keys - and then he let go. He let out a little laugh as they went in, and I looked at Tim. Tim glanced away, looking at Bill. Holy crap. My whole body was shaking. Bill picked up the bowl and put a cloth napkin over it, shaking up the bowl of keys, and then held it out to Tim, saying "You first, baby."

Tim bit his lip, and reached into the bowl, moved his hand around for a while, biting his bottom lip and being dramatic, then pulled out a set of keys with a black leather key chain. "Well hello, Tim," said Andrew.

"Now what?" Tim asked, looking at Bill. He was breathing a little heavy, and shaking, but he also looked relieved, or perhaps resigned. I couldn't read him. "Now you and Andy go find yourself a room," Bill said, "and do what comes natural."

"Natural is going to come pretty far up your ass," Andrew said, rising, "since Robert here never bottoms." Robert laughed. Tim reached out a hand, and Andrew took it, and led him out of the room while Robert laughed and Bill watched them go. Holy crap, I thought again, and then heard the door to one of the three bedrooms open and then close. Robert reached in next, and when he pulled out Mac's keys, which elicited a laugh from Mac. "Well, it's cocksucking, I guess, 'cause I sure as shit don't bottom either." The two left together, smirking. Bill held out the bowl to me, and I ran my hands through the plastic, metal, and cloth that was inside. When I pulled out a set of keys, no one spoke up. "Must be Robert's or Tim's" Bill said, placing them on the table. He held the bowl out to Mark, and he pulled out his own keys, turning bright red when he saw the plastic ring attached to the key he'd picked up. "Masturbation isn't an option," Bill said, and he took the keys from Mark and put them back in the bowl. He held the bowl out for Big Al, and Big Al drew my keys out, the little flashlight hanging off the end of the key he'd snagged. "Boy," Big Al said to me, smiling, adding "You better bottom, because Big Al hasn't had it for weeks." I could barely meet his gaze. My face felt like it was on fire. "Which leaves you and me," Bill said to Mark. "You mind if we take the last bedroom?" He was speaking to Big Al. "My, uh, toy chest is in there." Mark's eyes were huge. "No problem," Big Al said, and then gave Mark a shove. Mark rose shakily, and Bill put down the bowl and took Mark by the arm, leading him toward the master bedroom. "You'll never be the same," I heard him mutter to Mark as they walked, and then the door closed behind them.

I looked at Big Al. He grinned broadly saying "Another boy bites the dust," laughing at his own joke. Then he spread his legs a bit wider, and groped his crotch through his jeans. "Get on over here and suck this, boy."

(to be continued)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

Big Al saw me hesitate, and his teeth flashed from under his bushy beard. "Wait, no, you're right," he said, adding "get naked. Then get over here." His hand rubbed his crotch again, and I watched the muscles play in his thick arms.

My stomach was in knots. I couldn't believe I'd tossed my keys into that bowl. Again, I remembered Tim telling me about his relationship with Bill. "He's really opened me up," Tim had said, "in more ways that one." I'd laughed then, but I wasn't laughing now. I was too nervous. Tim had had his first threesome with Bill, and - to my amazement - Tim had admitted that the dirtier and wilder they got, the more he enjoyed himself. "I had no idea what I was missing until he showed me," Tim had said, with all seriousness. I bit my lip, and tugged my shirt over my head. Big Al smiled, and his eyebrows rose. "That's the attitude, boy." I rose, and self-consciously undid my belt, kicked off my shoes and socks, and then stepped out of my jeans, wearing only my underwear now. At this point my nerves faltered a bit more. I think Big Al noticed again, because he pulled off his shirt. Holy crap did he live up to the name. His arms were like tree trunks, thick with knots of muscle, as was his chest. To my surprise, he wasn't at all hairy other than the beard. That he had a belly didn't ruin the effect - if anything, it made him seem all the more masculine. He looked like a freaking viking or something. With that encouragement, I dropped my underwear and walked over to where he was sitting. He spread his big arms across the back of the couch and smiled at me.

"Get it wet, boy," he ordered. I crouched naked in front of him and undid his belt a little awkwardly, then pulled it free from his jeans. He lifted a bit from the cushion when I unbuttoned and unzipped him, and then when I tugged at the jeans his dick - as thick as the rest of him - sprung free. Big Al went commando. I'm not gonna lie. My mouth watered. It had been a while, and listening to Tim constantly talking about the new and interesting ways Bill had shoved his cock inside Tim had been riling me up for weeks. Big Al's uncut meat - a favorite of mine - was just the ticket. I went down on him with a vengeance, slurping the full length of him into my mouth before he was fully hard, and working my tongue under the big guy's foreskin.

"Oh, that's right, boy, you slobber that up good," he groaned, his voice like gravel. He got hard quickly under my enthusiastic sucking, and I had to move a hand to grip his shaft. His was one of the thickest dicks I'd ever sucked, and his length was nothing to sneeze at, either. I moved my free hand up his belly to his hard chest, and pressed against his strong muscle, redoubling my efforts to suck his dick whole. I held my breath while I buried his dickhead in my throat for a few seconds - I was out of practice, and nearly gagged the second time - and one of his thick hands took my shoulder, squeezing a little. "Hold on boy, you're gonna make me come," he said. I let his dick come free from my mouth. "I like to swallow," I said, and my face burned red. I'd never admitted that before, not even to Tim. I liked spunk - I liked it a lot - and I knew that was a bit taboo. Tim's admittance to having allowed Bill come inside him a while back had shocked the hell out of me, but I'd also gotten hard on the spot. Big Al's smiled down at me, definitely amused. "Oh, now I see the boy's true colors, huh?" He gave my cheek an affectionate pat. "It ain't your throat I want to spunk, boy," he said.

He must have seen my expression, because he laughed. "Uh oh, boy is spooked," he said. Then he reached down and put both his hands under my armpits and lifted me. I say lifted me, and I mean it. He actually pulled me up onto the couch, his arms flexing with what didn't seem like a whole lot of effort on his part, and the next thing I knew I was sitting on his lap, his dick pressed between my ass cheeks, my own hard on against his belly, and his bearded lips were crushed against mine. It was a sloppy kiss - he was all spit and tongue - it was like he was trying to fill my mouth with himself, and when his arms wrapped around me and squeezed, the strength in them was incredible. I could barely breathe. He laughed when he let go, and I put my hands on his chest, gasping a little. "You want my dick in you, boy, I know it," he said. "Uh," I managed. My head was spinning. I was so turned on. His rough hands slid down my back, and he rubbed one finger between my ass cheeks, fingering my whole with the tip of one of his thick fingers. I bit my lip and pressed my face into his shoulder, moaning a little. It had been way too long since I'd been fucked.

"Here," he said, "climb on." He raised his massive arms, and slid one, then the other, under my thighs. I wasn't sure exactly what he was doing until he started to lift. I had to walk my hands along the wall behind the couch - he was raising my full weight from my thighs, lifting me higher and higher above him. I nearly lost my balance, but then he gave one last little shove, and I was pretty much face against the wall and almost above him. I thought for a second he was going to suck my dick as he pulled my crotch toward his face - I was terrified I'd blow as soon as his mouth touched my dick - but then he gave one more little lift and he leaned back a bit and lowered my ass onto his mouth. His tongue buried itself in my hole, and I let out a long, loud, cry. Balanced on his arms, barely holding myself upright against the wall, I was helpless as he tongue-fucked my pucker. I writhed, gasping and moaning and swearing, as his rough beard rubbed between my cheeks and the strong wet darting flicks of his tongue drove me absolutely crazy. I'd always loved being rimmed, but he seemed to have found a way to drill right into my brain with his tongue. I was going crazy, wriggling and twisting on his tongue. He lifted me again - actually lifted me! - and said, "I'm going to eat this pucker till you beg me to fuck it and fill it." It came out matter-of-fact, but I could hear his amusement, too. Then he lowered me back onto his face and that incredible assault began all over again. I squirmed. I twisted. I arched my back so far I nearly fell back off him, though he shifted one hand to the small of my back and held me in place. The scent of his sweat was starting to hit me, and I was whimpering a bit. "Please!" I gasped as he drilled his tongue in with a long stroke. "Oh! Please!"

He lifted me again. "Please what, boy?" he asked. Again, that sardonic amusement. His beard, and my ass, were drenched with his spit by this point. I bit my lip. Oh god! What was I thinking? He chuckled, and his mouth returned to my hole, all the more aggressive with his tongue and beard. His hands massaged my thighs in turn as he held me above him, and I was uttering an endless stream of nonsense begging and swearing. I couldn't take it. "Please!" I nearly shouted. "Please! Fuck me!" He lifted me, but this time his finger slid into my pucker, just a little. "And..?" he asked. Spontaneously I groaned "Fill me! "Fuck me and fill me!"

His rough grip shifted, and he pretty much threw me onto my back on the couch. He smiled down at me - his beard soaked with his spit, and he hoisted first one, then the other of my legs over his wide, hugely muscular shoulders, lined-up his dick and I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "Open your eyes, boy," he ordered, and I did, feeling my face turn all the redder. "I like to watch you watch me," he grinned, and then he pushed into me. His dick, with only his saliva to work with, was a harsher entry than I was used to, but he maintained a slow but even pressure until I felt his belly press against my thighs. I groaned as I felt his balls against my ass, and he slid his hands down my thighs, lifting my ass to give him a better angle. His thick chest and strong arms flexed, and I groaned again. I felt so full - his cock was hot and throbbed a bit inside my eaten hole. "Say it again," he again ordered. "Fuck me and fill me!" I begged. There was no other word for it. He grinned, growled, and started to fuck me with strong, hard, thrusts. My hands flew to his chest, and pressed hard against his firm muscle, my ankles locked behind his neck, and I found myself repeating it over and over. "Fuck me and fill me! Fuck me! Oh, god, fuck me and fill me!" "Yeah," Big Al grunted. "Yeah, that's what you want, boy, you want Big Al to breed you, don'tcha boy?"

I agreed whole-heartedly. My ass was aching with the man's rough fuck, and I was doing everything I could to drive him in deeper, pulling on his neck with my legs. I was desperate to have him inside me, to keep him inside me, and to feel his spunk inside me. Tim was right, this was incredible. "Fuck!" Big Al grunted, and with the word, the flood of heat inside my pucker hit me like a train. I threw my head back, riding a wave of pleasure from the sensation - it soothed and burned all at the same time - and cried out wordlessly, more of an exhalation than anything else. I reached for my dick and jerked myself furiously, erupting between us with three long spurts of my own cum. "Holy shit," I said, gasping. Big Al pulled out, and leaned back on his haunches. "Now you can swallow it," he said. I looked at his dick, slick with his cum, and rolled over and then crawled toward him. Most of his load was up my ass - though it was now leaking out of me onto Bill's couch, along with the spunk dripping from my stomach - but there was more than enough on Big Al's dick to make my mouth water. I started to lick and suck him clean, savoring the taste. Big Al's hand rested on my head. "Hear that?" he asked.

I paused, still hearing mostly my heartbeat in my ears. But now that he'd drawn my attention to it, I knew what Big Al meant. I could hear a voice - definitely Mark's reedy voice - groaning and moaning. It wasn't recognizable as words, whatever he was saying, but it was pretty loud. I slurped at Big Al's dick, looking up at him. He knew I'd heard. "Sounds like Bill left the door open," Big Al said. He smiled. "Let's go look."

(to be continued)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

Guest aussiebttmguy

Rotz, normally I prefer to bottom but would love to stick my thick cock and poz your hole. Love to look into your eyes as I unload deep inside you.

Feeling Big Al’s cum leak out of my ass was strangely intoxicating. I felt a sort of wild freedom as I rose, still licking some of his spunk from my lips, and the big bearded man rose beside me. He wrapped one of his huge arms around my neck and half pulled, have crushed me against him. A second later we were moving up the stairs and across the hall to where I saw light streaming through the open door of the master bedroom. Big Al put a finger to his bearded mouth, and I nodded. We walked to the open door as quietly as we could, though given the grunts and moans coming from the open door – as well as the noises coming from behind the closed doors at the opposite end of the hallway - I was pretty sure no one was going to hear us.

Big Al got to the door first, and grinned, gesturing to me with one hand to come stand beside him. I bit my bottom lip, felt more of his spunk dribble from my ass, and went to join him. My mouth dropped open at the view. Mark lay naked and spread-eagle on the king-sized bed, each of his ankles secured in a loop of tape-covered rope that was secured to the bedposts at the head of the bed frame, his hands were tied in front of him, and he was perched up on his elbows, his slim chest already damp with sweat. He was blindfolded with one bandanna, and a second bandanna was tied around his open mouth, gagging him. Behind him, between his legs and grinding into him with an exaggerated circular motion that I imagined was causing all sorts of incredible sensations was Bill, who’d shucked his shirt and revealed his stocky, hairy chest, and one strong arm which gripped tight in Mark’s hair and pulled him backward as he shifted himself behind the young man.

The open bottle of lube, and the wicked smile on Bill’s face told me that his dick was buried deep, and the groaning, moaning voice that was muffled by the gag told me that Mark was definitely enjoying having Bill inside his ass. Bill saw us, of course, and his smile widened. He winked at me, sticking out his tongue and giving Mark a short series of faster hip-grinds, which made Mark groan all the louder. Bill leaned forward and pulled harder on Mark’s hair, until his mouth was close to Mark’s ear. “What if I told you you were being watched, little boy?” Bill asked. “Do you like the idea of being watched as much as you like the idea of being fucked?” Mark’s groan was nearly tortured – I knew that sound, I’d been making it earlier: he didn’t want to want it, but he desperately wanted it. Bill smiled all the wider. “You know daddy is going to make you his, don’t you?” he asked, and again, the moan that followed was nearly guttural. Bill laughed.

Beside me, I felt Big Al’s fingers brush my ass, and then slide between my ass cheeks. I looked at him, and he grinned, tugging me toward him until I was standing in front of him. His cock had recovered from before, and he rubbed it up and down the small of my back. I couldn’t help it – I groaned a bit myself, and I saw Mark startle as he realized Bill hadn’t been setting up a fantasy. Mark was truly being watched. But Bill took Mark’s mind off it almost immediately, letting go of his hair, bracing both arms to either side of the slim young man, and then giving his ass three quick pumps that made Mark’s shoulders sag and his head slump. He was almost whimpering. Tied up like that, he couldn’t do much but be ridden, and I could see the tension building in his body.

“You want daddy to ruin you, don’t you, boy?” Bill said, his voice deep and almost dangerous. My whole body shivered, and behind me, Big Al aimed his dick at my spunk-sticky hole and pushed himself into me. I ground back against him, leaning forward slightly to accommodate his height, and groaned again. My eyes were riveted to Bill’s hairy arms and chest as he moved in a constant rhythm against Mark. God, I wanted to be Mark. Big Al’s hand slid around my chest and pulled me up against himself. His thick beard tickled my ear as he leaned in close, and whispered “The boy’s about to be bred for real, just like your friend Tim. My head spun. I wasn’t entirely sure what Big Al meant. I opened my mouth to ask him, and then heard another voice. “Is this where the line starts?”

I turned to see Robert and Mac, who had come from one of the rooms behind me and were obviously done blowing each other – though they were both hard, both naked, and both enjoying the show happening in front of them. “Definitely,” Big Al huffed, starting to fuck me now, standing behind me and jabbing me with his cock with short little thrusts. My sore hole clenched on his dick, and I bit my lip. My eyes returned to Mark, who must have heard the question and the answer. His noises were barely coherent. Bill ground into him. “Ready for it, boy? Ready for freedom?” Mark’s head bowed, his hair sweaty and sticking up from all angles from Bill’s grip. He was desperately shoving back against Bill’s dick, and the sound he managed to make wasn’t exactly a word, but the intent was clear. He desperately wanted Bill to keep fucking him. “Fuck yeah,” Robert’s voice was heavy with lust, adding “Fill that boy with the seed.”

It finally clicked what was happening. Tim’s talk about how fucking with Bill had opened his mind up to new experiences and new freedoms. Big Al’s “bred for real” comment. Bill saying he would “ruin” Mark. I gasped, and Big Al’s hands clenched on my waist, holding me in place, and he started to mirror Bill’s thrusts. What if I’d been the one who’d chosen Bill’s keys? On the bed, I heard Bill growl, and he nearly yelled as he said “Fuck yeah, boy – there it is, take daddy’s seed in deep!” My whole body clenched, and I came on the spot without touching my cock at all.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...