Any tips on training a bottom to stay soft during sex?

sublondon

I truly love focusing on my ass and less on my dick. I actually think it's somewhat disrespectful for a bottom to play with his dick while he's getting fucked. I get great joy and satisfaction knowing that a guy is enjoying my hole or mouth.

I love wearing jockstraps when I'm getting fucked, and I've been considering a chastity device as well. I masturbate too much anyway.

I think it was Sean Storm that said, "I really enjoy chocolate cake, but I don't get hard every time I eat it... sometimes there are easier ways to tell if I'm enjoying sex than whether I've got a boner or not"

In my own experience, I've seen guys get hard and even cum while still managing to seem completely bored, disinterested and lifeless. I've also seen guys be incredible fucks -completely enjoying themselves and their partner- without ever getting hard.

I have a cock that never gets hard due to medication that I'm on and I love the feeling of a hard cock pounding away at my ass......I might not be able to get hard but damn I can give up some nice big loads. It's all about what you're into....I love the fact of giving up my ass to a hot top for his pleasure and use. My ass is there only for that reason, to be used and unloaded in.

• Upvote 1

Guest Natural-bttm

Funny there is a discussion on this! I use to have to get hard to take a cock in my ass. But now I could care less about getting hard while I am getting fucked! I love the feeling that other guys cocks fucking me feels like. Plus I welcome guys to fuck more than once, the first load lubes up my ass so much its always nice if they keep fucking or take a break and fuck again! I stopped getting hard and cumming after the tops, I want more cock and cum in my ass from them. But if I cum at times I don't want any more sex. So I don't get hard. Even though a few have forced me to have more sex when I didn't want any more! That was hot too! :)

So are there any bottoms here that are champs at that and naturally never get hard while getting fucked?

I rarely get hard while getting fucked. Some tops think it's a sign that I'm not interested, but it's really the contrary. And over the years, I've learned to keep my hands off my dick entirely. It's unnecessary to play with it, and I also think it looks a little selfish when a bottom does that. It's best for a bottom to use his hands to pleasure the top, and that may mean keeping them out of the picture completely.

• 5 years later...
On 5/30/2013 at 1:33 PM, BrotherDeposit said:

I once had a CyberMaster. He was good about getting into my "head." Once you have someone in your head, they can train you psychologically, ONCE you give in to the process. 

I've done this myself using hypnosis with some sub and vanilla men. Understanding the drives and psychology of the guy you are looking to modify is necessary to get a good result (either getting cock hard or soft). I don't think most men put in the time to do it, let alone do it right.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I've done this myself using hypnosis with some sub and vanilla men. Understanding the drives and psychology of the guy you are looking to modify is necessary to get a good result (either getting cock hard or soft). I don't think most men put in the time to do it, let alone do it right.

Nice.  Aren't enough doms out there that enjoy the time of getting in a subs head.

• Upvote 1

My dick has a mind of its own.  Sometimes i'm hard, sometimes soft, sometimes in between.  I don't let it bother me because i'm not going to touch myself while the top is using me.  It's all about his pleasure anyway and i'm concentrating on giving him the best ride possible. I'm more likely to get hard if he twists and squeezes my nipples to the point of pain. 

My ex always used to masturbate me and use my cum as his lube for the first fuck . I would cum and he would roll me straight over and fuck me. I often got "punished" for getting an erection when getting fucked so then he would cage me, as it was part of my training never to be interested in anything but my top's cock, seed and desires. Now it is just natural for me not to get an erection while being fucked 

21 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

My dick has a mind of its own.  Sometimes i'm hard, sometimes soft, sometimes in between.  I don't let it bother me because i'm not going to touch myself while the top is using me.  It's all about his pleasure anyway and i'm concentrating on giving him the best ride possible. I'm more likely to get hard if he twists and squeezes my nipples to the point of pain. 

This. All of this.