SAFE tops that hit you up?

neg4poztop

OK for example,my profile on a4a is cuminmyazz,my profile says im a bareback btm lookin for bareback tops,i try to be pretty blunt in what i want so no ones confused,but today earlier this top hit me up askin if i wanted to get fukd,and i said "yea..definitely", i liked his profile,nice cock,etc..so i asked him,"you fuck bb right?".. and he replies.."no,safe only" ,so im thinking..what the fuck?, but i was nice and said "sorry..only into gettin bred", and he says "well if only bareback,then ill have to decline" LOL!... wow..talk about confused..anyway..so i was still nice and we just chatted some more..so he'll just be a nice chat buddy..so im wondering what other guys experiences are of this? I mean for instance i had this really hot top who was visiting wantin to fuck me,but same thing..safe only..i said no thnx..but i kinda wonder if i shouldve..i just like barebacking and taking loads wayyyy too much

• Moderators

Yeah, it happens all the time. Although most of the time, they want my ass bare from the start. The "safe only" is just pretense.

Sometimes though they just haven't read my profile at all which is really annoying. I try o put enough detail there for a person to tell whether or not I will be a good match for m sexually. That's the point, isn't it?

i just ask them to reread my profile, tell them we're not compatible. and if they tell me they do play raw but don't want people to know, i tell them that most people won't notice if they just leave that blank, and to hit me up again after they've updated.

Guest slobbvers

I had a versatile guy answer my CL ad for flip fucking. When I texted him that I bareback only he got highly offended. I had a guy earlier on a4a say that he is not into bb and said good luck.

People never read. I had a 'sloppy seconds' ad up on craigslist and they guy showed up expecting to use a condom in spite of me thinking everything was agreed. Turns out english was not a first language so was not understood. I had so much boy butter from the earlier fucks that the condom broke anyway.

• 6 years later...

If I really want to get with a guy, and he says safe only, I tell him I will get together.  Then, when he gets really worked up, I stop.  I won't continue unless he does bare.  That's the way around it.  No guy, safe or not, wants to get that far and stop.  Nearly every guy has taken off the condom to finish.  It works.

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If I really want to get with a guy, and he says safe only, I tell him I will get together.  Then, when he gets really worked up, I stop.  I won't continue unless he does bare.  That's the way around it.  No guy, safe or not, wants to get that far and stop.  Nearly every guy has taken off the condom to finish.  It works.

Thanks for the tip Danny. As a fellow bottom, I will have to try this. Never thought of it. Thank you.

What gets me is the guys who say, “Can I wear a condom?” and if I agree they then ask, “Do you have any?” Or they’ll just come straight out front with “Got condoms?” as though it’s my responsibility to make sure they have everything they need for Sexytime.

I used to carry a small variety of condoms with me in case someone asked, but I have since gotten rid of them because I simply refuse to lie about anything. If they don’t want to enjoy my ass bare, there are those who will, and do, and call me up to get it. It’s no great loss to me.