Infection risk and was I stealthed?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds of an incident I had in Jan 2012. First and only time fucking raw..then a couple of weeks later I got very,very sick. Freaked out naturally and got tested a few months later..anywho I luckily was neg.

Im saying that you may just be letting your paranoia get the best of you(your sickness could be unrelated). IMO if you're freaking out this much I think maybe you should consider not playing with poz guys until you're ready to accept the possible consequences. Good luck though.

I think maybe you should consider not playing with poz guys until you're ready to accept the possible consequences. Good luck though.

How is one to know who is poz? Guys lie or they may not know, perhaps even be mistaken

So I guess my question is, do you think they came in me? Or were they just frustrated I ended the fuck? Also, if they did cum in me, how likely is it I'd become poz myself?

Yes, they came in you. What you described sounded exactly like my experience with being stealthed. Some people can cum while fucking without appearing like they came and they would just keep fucking for a while after that. If they are truly undetectable, then your chance of becoming poz is relatively small unless you had some major tear in your ass during the fucking. I guess only time will tell.

How is one to know who is poz? Guys lie or they may not know, perhaps even be mistaken

Well of course you can never be 100% safe, but you can remove yourself from certain situations that put you at risk.

• 1 month later...

okay, first - yes you were absolutely stealthed. I know because I've done it to too many bottoms too many times to count. Everytime I read about a bottom who talks about feeling the top shoot inside him, I roll my eyes. I don't doubt that once inawhile the btm can feel the top cum but usually, you can't and that's the way it is. My dick fattens up when I'm about to shoot - but you wouldn't know I'm about to shoot since when I first started fucking you I flared my shaft (the way a person can flare their nostrils) and my dick got fatter momentarily - the same way it will when I unload my nut in your ass. So, yes, you were stealthed and know that I, for one (one of many) would have done the same thing to you.

Before I address the subliminal impact that fact has on you, let me address your concern - risk of infection.

Though I am neg I have been talking to the few men who are articulate and knowledgeable - and poz - and have been told (and confirmed from my own research) that if the top is on the right meds not only are they 'undetectable' (which actually means little given the state of medicine and the ability to 'detect' the virus) but they may actually be incapable of transmitting the virus in a way that results in a new infection. That has been the goal of the newer meds: break the chain of infection. So, in some ways, it is safer to get fucked by a top man on certain meds than it is to take a load from a stranger who says he is neg and who (a) might be lying or (B) may be poz and not aware of it for a variety of reasons, i.e., the window period, etc.. So, ultimately, your level of risk is unknown and cannot be determined without a LOT more information - not all of which is even available. You did what you did, now take the lesson you learned and go forward from today.

Was the risk (whatever level it may have been is irrelevant to the question) - was the risk worth the fuck? If so, you will surely repeat the activity with them or with some other top(s). If the anxiety you experienced as a result of this fuck was enough to make you swear off of barebacking, then go with that. For as long as you can, anyway.

On the other hand - and here is the subliminal impact part I mentioned above - if meeting up as you did, sucking that dick and feeling it get hard, then bending over and feeling it slide into your hole . . . if knowing that man was inside you skin on skin gets you hotter and hornier than any anxiety you may have felt, face up to the fact that there is a good chance you will seroconvert one day and enjoy your life doing what makes you happy. And remember, you may cross the street tomorrow and get hit by a bus.

• 1 month later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

That is good to hear everything came out negative, but have you considered a follow up? When I hooked up with this bottom and his boyfriend, the bottom told me he had flu like symptoms two weeks after I fucked him, I got myself tested. The doctors reported that it would be too soon to see if the virus had gotten into my system. I decided to get tested anyway as a base point. My results were confirmed negative on 9/19/13. From there, I made another appointment in 6 weeks, which will be the end of this month. If the virus is in your system, it usually takes 4-6 weeks before it shows up.

It might be taking extra steps out of your way, but this way, at least I know if I have it or not. From the time I fucked bareback last time to when I fucked the trick, I had at least a three month gap to have HIV appear in my system. And my last test showing up Negative, I know that if I did get it, it would have been from him. If it appears negative, and him positive, then I know that it was him cheating on his boyfriend with someone else.

I agree with Raxi. I have done this many times with regards to testing and establishing a baseline. Funny how I was informed when I began barebacking but since I found this site, my knowledge has gone off the charts and I teach at a medical school even though I am not a MD. If I came down with the fuck flu, I would have an excellent idea as to who and where I was exposed.