Castration - A dude is interested in it

TustinBB

I just started banding my little balls. I dont have a Elastrator yet. ordered one today but the feeling is very intense and I love it. very first time I did it I keep it one for about n hour second time about 15 mintues because they were still sore from the first time. Looking to do alot more banding. Message me for some pictures of my sissy balls banded

I had a friend years ago who was very into body mods. He had already had both of his testicles removed, and was planning on going further (though with what, I can't say). Sadly we lost touch over the years, and I don't know what he's done since. He was very happy with the results. He said that he now had control over his sex drive, and enjoyed the changes in his body without the testosterone. I know he had no problems still getting erections when I knew him and still shot what seemed to be normal loads.  He was an interesting guy. I admit, the idea of it intrigues me, but I wouldn't do it. Not without something major to replace it, like the infamous Mangina man. LOL

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

As an intentional eunuch, I believe I have some valid perspectives on this subject.   In fact, my website, www.ieunuch.com has information on my reasons and methods of killing my nuts.

Another source of decent info is www.eunuch.org.  While there are the fantasy guys on that site, there are also some very real and interesting men who selected castration (both straight and gay).

There are many guys who have a castration fantasy.  Much like the world of bug chasing, it can be a real turn on to desire (or pretend to desire) something that others fear or consider taboo.  

In fact, being castrated is a significant decision.  Just like becoming poz, it changes many things.  For me, I am quite happy with the effects of no (very very little) testosterone.  But, those effects are non-reversible.  Just like getting pozzed, you can't go back (I am poz as well).

I would gladly chat or e-mail with anyone who is interested in castration.  I somewhat joking say I have three programs.....Ask a Eunuch, Know a Eunuch and Fuck a Eunuch.    Regardless of your level of interest, I am happy to share my thoughts and experiences.  And yeah, even though I am a eunuch, I like to fuck and suck....A LOT!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hows it going eab221? Where did you get this done? Was it a "back room" surgery or at a hospital/ Dr.s office? I am guessing was outpatient? Was it under local, did you see your testicals after they were removed? What were your reasons for being cut?

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose I can speak to this should anyone have questions.  For many years I was into heavy BDSM as a submissive/bottom.  CBT was a big part of the for some of the Doms (male and female) I was with.  That activity eventually took a very major toll and my testicles were damaged to the point of no longer creating any (perhaps any usable level) of testosterone..  While it was not a specific castration experience, the result has been the same as if I had been surgically cut.  At first, it was a serious issue with me.  But, over the years, I have adapted and even have come to feel it is a very good change for me.  Would be glad to tell more if anyone is actually interested.