What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

27 loads in one day...went to a local bath house and shared my thirsty cunt with pretty much every guy there. I decided I had to break my record which was 22 at the time. My cunt also drank deeply 5 hot delicious loads of piss.

It was when I was in LA for the first time.   I decided new city nd perfect time to explore cruisin  so i hit up the hollywood spa and after a xxx theater...  the spa was ok, but the theater was jumpin. there must of been  50+ men in there and there were multiple gb's goin. I ended up making eye contact with this one tall black dude and  he took me to  a corner of the theater so we could get into it... he stripped me down bent me over some chairs and it was off to the races...   i left with loads splattered  in both my holes and on my body...  been hooked on raw ever since... :cool:  

Edited by btm4raw

most i have had was 10 loads, was horny one day online and started getting guys wanting to unload in me.  seemed to be the more cum i got the more guys wanted me.  Best was the last guy who said he was a bottom but wanted to fuck a guy for the first time raw

After Friday and Saturday (I'm counting both as I slept for an hour - was committed to breaking my record) it's 32 loads in one day. I felt like such a slut afterwards, satisfied knowing I'd helped out so many tops to unload. I feel like such a sub pig slut these days. Committed to reaching 1000 cocks using me/most of them to give me their loads this year.

Edited by ridemehard

Guest faggot hole

22 loads at a party that just continued on for hours.  It started when my "date" fucked me poolside.  It was a long, hard fuck, with my date talking trash all the time while He was longdicking me.  This, of course, attracted a lot of attention (which, i suspect, was what my date had in mind) and when He withdrew after shooting a huge load up my ass (and announcing it to the world), another dick was inside me within a nanosecond.That first fuck started around 10:00 and lasted until maybe quarter of 11.  By 11:30, my load count was 4, and the loads kept cumming (to turn a phrase). 

Our host (who i believe was load No. 5 and one of the later loads (maybe 20 or so)) graciously kept the party going, the booze and drugs flowing; announcing that He would keep the party going until i was just too exhausted to take any more.  Well, that never happened.  i was ready and willing for more, but the guys doing the fucking punked out -- either too drained (several fucked me twice, one, three times) or too drunk or too stoned, to carry on.   I saw the sun rise as load No. 19 was being pumped into my ass.  By about 8:30 on Sunday morning it was all over.  i went home and collapsed in bed, awakened by the phone at about 7:30pm.  It was a dude from the previous night's party, who identified himself only as No. 11.  He invited me to a party at his buddy's place that night.  I readily accepted (of course), but alas, the fucking didn't start until after 10:00, so that was a new 24 hour period and i couldn't add to the previous party's total.

11 loads 8 guys. Boyfriend was out of town and I had a fuck bud whore me out. My ass was stretched open and dripping. Turned my bedroom into a bath house. The next day, I did 3 more guys. I know I can beat that record. Next time My boyfriend is out of town I want a big gang bang.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Most loads I've taken is 14 in one visit to a bathhouse...five through a glory hole and then with a cum dripping cunt I went to a cubicle...door open and nine more; two were jet black guys who double teamed me, they had recently arrived in London from the Congo.

Edited by pozmycunt
  • Upvote 1

I still feel almost like a virgin compare to most here.  3 loads in one day and two of them the same guy.  Update from my last post which stated it had been 4 months since last cock in me even made it to over 6 months, but HALLELUJAH, I got a cock in me last Thurs and loaded good.  LOL

Guest hairybud84

12 or 13 while on a camping trip last month. My BF rented a cabin for a weekend and a few friends came along. Friday night I got 4 loads. But Saturday was much more wild. Friends invited a few other guys and it turned into a fuck party. It was my first time with a big group like that, so I was a little nervous. After a few beers, I turned into a total fuck slut. Wild night.