What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

I know it sounds crazy, but way way back at 18 (when I was an insatiable bottom cum craver). I spent a summer weekend all day all night from Friday until Sunday. Napping but basically whoring and partying in Stanley Park and over a 24 hour period or so, I estimate well over 100 men used me.  Most anal  lots oral. 

Of course some may have used me more than once and some may not have cum in me. I do know my ass was leaking cum all the following day and blood for few days after that scared me   But I was back sooner than later for a lighter park visit lol

So 100 loads is a guess but, unless you have a sober accountant there with you asking each to, no one can ever get a true count of loads taken

funny thing is... Never tested poz after that.  Not until many years later as a verse top 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Attended CumUnion several years ago in my more "reckless" days. I don't exactly know how many loads I took as the Tops were swapping off every so often. From what I remember, it was definitely more than a dozen, probably closer to the 20 mark. I do recall taking 4 loads in my throat/face. 

Guest bbpiginsyd

I've mentioned this before. December 2013 I drove 1000km to go to a sex party at club 80 in Melbourne. My hole got destroyed that night. At least 20 loads taken. Could have been 30. Hoping to do it again in a couple of months.

In the fall of 2016, I went to Atlanta Cum Union and took 17 loads and got fucked by more than 20 or so different guys (lost track). Got dressed and left with my ass dripping. I was kinda worried that my Uber driver would give me a low rating cause I left a big mess on the seat of his car. ?

IMG_2870.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like to hit the big events - MAL, IML, Decadence, Cumunion, etc.  Pass the 20 load mark often, pass 30 and 40 on occasion and even hit the 50 load mark once with 53 being my all time record in 24 hours.  This was a couple years ago and was a perfect storm - Leather Market - took 5 loads, couple of one off-tops in the hotel gave me 8, hit a cruisy bar and bent over for 4, Nasty Kink Pig Party, where I took 12 loads, a couple of open door parties where I took 10 more, busy bathroom in the hotel lobby where i took 8, late night stairwell cruising where I took my last 6 before collapsing in my room.  I got up and did the whole thing again, but with lower numbers.  I am a true cumdump. I LIVE to take loads - any cock, big or small, just be hard and be able to cum.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

my first time experiencing taking the most loads was in the sauna in Berlin. that whole night I got fucked around 10 dicks and only 2 was using a condom. the rest cum inside me, the last guy fucked me 3 times in a row before you left the place together. :] 

• Upvote 1

Years back, when I lived in Santa Fe, I drive down to the bookstores in Albuquerque, started a tour, collected a couple of loads in a couple of bookstores before landing in the sleaziest. Booths and movie theater combo, with a dark back room attached to the theatre. Jackpot! Stayed there for around 20 hrs, lost count of loads after 40, but it was a great time. Highlights include getting taken out to the parking lot, bent over the back of a truck and pounded by the big dicked Latino who'd already cum in my twice inside. Later I was in the dark back room, butt naked servicing a line of men. One would fuck me, breed me, then pass me down the line. Heading home, I stopped for gas, and as I was walking in to pay, I felt all that jizz start running down my leg. Had to pay for gas and walk back to my care reeking of pig sweat with my pants soaked!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Recently went out to a gay bar just for a couple drinks and to chill.  I prepped "just in case"--and glad I did.  During my first beer a guy came over started chatting, at first thought nothing of it.  Then it was clear he was interested in playing and would adjust himself occasionally--I'd just smile.  A few beers later (and a couple shots in him) and we walked to his place.  His roommate was home and we all talked a little then my soon-to-be fb and I go up to his room.  We played, got fucked and bred, he got up to pee.  I could hear him talk to his roommate before he returned but thought nothing of it.  He came back and I noticed he pushed door but didn't close it, we talked a little then he started fucking me again I'm on all fours.  FB came around to my head with my ass still in the air and I was sucking him clean when his roommate walked in and apologized for interruption but walked by and was watching me get bred again.  FB told him no worries and their talking just normal stuff.  Then FB asked him why's he tenting up?  Roomie said my wet hole looked hot and he got turned on--all while I'm sucking FB clean.  FB offered him my hole, "why don't you use his hole man, I wet it up good for you, he likes getting fucked and bred, he'll take your loads, go ahead".  I couldn't believe this is happening--I didn't mind getting another fuck but they don't really know me or how I feel but I found it so hot to just be used like a whore!

Roomie slides in and just starts fucking me like a sextoy, while I still have a dick in my mouth.  He cums pretty quick then presents me with his dick to clean off.  Then they start talking like I'm not there about how good my ass is and how much they came and how little dripped out, and FB tells him I said I like holding loads in my ass all night.  We all get into the same bed, and FB says "Damian and I may need to bust again tonight, if you don't mind"!  I can't believe I'm hearing this--what a way to end a dry spell!  I got 5 loads by morning, they remarked how well I held most of it in, and would I want to come back sometime and service them and a couple of their friends as they all like sloppy holes.   5's been the most loads up my ass ever and have been wanting to see what my limit is and maybe I get to find out soon by this chance meeting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3