What celebrity (actor/musician/athlete) would you LOVE TO have sex with?

Latin_Twink

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ...... how much are tickets to THAT event ??? The Kentish Kock Krippler strikes aGAIN !!!!!

😅😅😅 either of those scenarios I would do for absolutely free. Getting my cock in Tom Holland 💦🤪🍆 I'm sweating thinking about it. 

On 9/24/2022 at 7:25 PM, hntnhole said:

Luke Broadwater, on MSNBC   

I'd use every skill I've learned, every talent that's accrued to me, every single ounce of my ability to give him the ride of his life.  

A brief addition to the earlier response of a few days ago:

After the above-described merry-go-roundandroundandround, and after seeing him on tv last night, I'd take him to a decent tailor to get a shirt/suit that didn't come off the rack at Walmart ..... and then strip him down and gobble him up all over again.  

On 9/26/2022 at 8:27 AM, Baretop4ever said:

Henry Cavill
Jonathan Baily
Hugh Jackman
Craig Parker

Montgomery Clift (hope it doesn't count in this fantasy if dead or alive... If I had lived during his time I'd had loved to encourage him to live his sexuality and would have been a friend in need... with benefits, of course. I love him and may he R.I.P., emphasis on peace, at last)

Freddy MacMurray
Murray Bartlett
Michael Landes
Dylan McDermott
Russell Tovey

Sean Connery - in his younger years, in his middle-aged years and in his elder years. He's a man with class in every age he went through.

Michele Morrone - did the Greek gods just send a reincarnation of Adonis to us mortals?? There's hardly any spot on or inside of him I wouldn't leave not spilled and loaded or unkissed.   

... and many more. I think that's enough for now. I hardly have watched any movies of them at all or even none of them (except for Sean connery or Monty Clift - have watched every movie of them. And came to many of them, yes...). I mostly get to know about most actors of today's time cause my Insta algorithm has figured out I'm into shirtless men and their respective pics frequently pop up as recommendations to follow. I've lost count how many times I've shot loads drooling at them and at many more.

Russell Tovey is so hot!  I’ll watch anything with him in it, just in case he gets his kit off🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

I wanna blow my load in the skinny fagboy on The Connors. But only after passing his skinny ass around to a bunch of hung men and gangfucking load after load into the bitch and then fistfucking his hole into a gaped out cavern.

omg I totally want that cute Twink to fuck me raw and blow his load in me. I bet he has a surprisingly big cock. but I would also love to watch a bunch of hung men gangbang his skinny ass and just leave it gaped wide open dripping cum all over the floor like mine usually is.

• Piggy 2