What celebrity (actor/musician/athlete) would you LOVE TO have sex with?

Latin_Twink

I was just wondering if there's an actor/musician/athlete you would LOVE to have sex with, that whenever you see him on TV you just can't stop drooling over him.

I would give ANYTHING to have this guys fucking my Latin boipussy

Shemar Moore

phlphotos065991-shemar-moore1733.jpg[invalid URL]

and

Idris Elba

idris-elba-rocknrol8e5ba2.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'm not really a celebrity person, but as far as athletes I always wanted to fuck one of those Ultimate Fighter guys after they lost a fight. These huge muscle dudes often just collapse in a puddle of tears after they lose a fight. They're so vulnerable right at that moment I can just see them saying "OK" and throwing their legs in their air and getting fucked. It's like life isn't worth living right in that moment. And the fact that they're often a bruised and bloody mess is a turn on as well.

But that's just a fantasy. If they took offense they could probably kill me pretty easily, but that's half the turn on...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

George Clooney and English actors Scott Maslen and Vinnie Jones. They are welcome to tag team my hole and spitroast me! One on one is fine too :-)

Scott Maslen pics: http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=Scott+Maslen&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g9g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

• Administrators
Nice!! but I thought you're type was more like a slim, short and skinny bottom, well that's what I've read on your blog, you're always saying that, I'd definitely love to bottom for one of those guys you mentioned

There aren't too many slim, short, skinny celebrities... Plus, I'm just not much of a celebrity follower. So I guess with the Ultimate Fighter guys I'm mostly talking about the ones in the lightest weight class not the really huge guys...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It would have to be Andrew Hayden-Smith.

He was in a seris YEARS ago called Byker Grove here in the UK, then he turned his hand to TV presenting.... Everyone knew he was gay.... but he refused to admit it. In 2005 he finally came out in the media.. He is, in my mind, the perfect guy.. ticks all my boxes, and i would LOVE to fuck BB with him!

Andrew-Hayden-Smith-150.jpg

andrewhayden6.jpg

"CBBC presenter and ex-Byker Grove star Andrew Hayden-Smith is giving Brian from Big Brother a run for his money as a prime contender for The Queen of Daytime Television Award. Now that he’s officially come out (hurrah!) - he did it in the January edition of Attitude magazine - Totty Watch would like to take advantage of that gorgeous face and perfect six-pack. The spiky-topped Geordie can take us behind the bike sheds anytime. Howay the Ladz!

Name

Andrew Hayden-Smith

Vitals

Born 5 November 1983 in Gateshead

Famous For

For those of you who aren't familiar with Byker Grove, it's a hard-hitting teen drama that's tackled contemporary issues including a gay relationship, drugs, racism and even exercise addiction. It's set in a youth club in Newcastle and kick started the careers of Jill Halfpenny and mischievous duo Ant and Dec. But they better watch out as Andrew’s got his sights set on being just as famous as the cheeky Geordie double act.

Andrew was 12 when his character, Ben, first appeared in Byker in 1996. His mum was dead, his dad was banged up, and his older brother Terry was a nasty little bully. The poor little mite had no friends so he followed Terry around like a lap dog, bless him, but he soon found some mates of his own.

Now Andrew's fans - and there are plenty of adoring guys and girls - can have him in their living room five days a week rather than two – and we are talking figuratively! After Byker he started presenting the kids show CBBC and was soon being heralded as TV's sexiest presenter. For what it’s worth, we agree!

Talking to Attitude last month about being gay, Andrew said: “I told three of my friends who I knew would be fine about it, but I didn’t tell anyone on Byker. It was when I moved to London that I got more… comfortable”.

The little boy's growing up fast, but claims he's never had a one-night stand because he's wary of more experienced fruits taking advantage of his newfound fame (and wouldn't we like to!) not to mention people selling saucy titbits to the press.

Worth Knowing

Andrew's 85-year-old granny guessed he was gay before anybody else.

On his fellow CBBC TV presenters, "They all look a bit rough in the morning."

He has two giant parrotfish and a cat called Tessa.

Andrew told Attitude that, "he has his long-term eye on a prime-time Saturday night slot". Mmmm. Don't we all love.

When Andrew is away from our TV screens he loves keeping fit. He is a keen footballer, enjoys swimming and athletics and also likes the odd game of pool and snooker. Yes, us gay boys all love a bit of ball play and a poke with a big stick!

Availability

Under the Arches during the wee small hours! Yes, Andrew's swapped the Big Market for Heaven (must have been a tough one!) where he likes to wiggle his pert

little butt alongside the best of us.

To guarantee you’ll stand out from the crowd Totty Watch suggests trying out

some native Geordie chat-up lines on Andrew. How about these: “Whits a canny lad leik yee deein in a playce leik this?” (Translation: What’s a nice boy like you doing in a place like this?)

“Yee hev a canny duff duff.” (Translation: You’ve got a nice cock.)

“Dyer swallie? (Translation: Do you swallow?)

However, we have to say that the lovely Andrew is currently unavailable – so it’s a good flirt and nothing else boys! He’s been seeing his boyfriend for over a year and is thinking about moving in with him. Apparently, the pair were introduced by a huge drag queen who saw the boys looking at each other in Heaven nightclub.

Give Me More

If we’re not allowed to try and get in on the action for real, then I think a bit of lustful gazing at the cute gay boy is most definitely in order. He’s just so gorgeous!"