Does anyone Keep a FUCK Diary?

TxBBTop

Lately i've been thinking that there have been too many hot bottoms in my past that ive lost contact with or that I have forgotten about breeding. Granted I do video tape alot of my fucks, but i've been thinking of keeping a fuck diary with the bottoms name and address (if he hosted) and how many loads I shot in him. Does anyone else do this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do, when I go out to Slammers which is a local sex club I make a notepad posting on my computer of how the night went. If I sucked a good dick, how many times I got fucked, or if I remember them and they were memorable I make a note of them. Also anything interesting that happened that night, or anyone I spoke to at the bar.

• Moderators

I kept one in my 20s. I found it a couple of years ago. For whatever reason, it was all done in code except for name, basic stats, and cock size. I can't recall what all the Xs and *s mean.

Haven't kept a diary but do have a little book with contact info dating back to about 2001. Can easily recall details about them and write something up. TxBBTop, you and I are both in Houston, we should compare notes. Bet we have used some of the same breeding holes.:drool:

• Upvote 1

Back in the day when the Parliament House in Orlando was the gay resort destination of choice on the East Coast, I kept a fuck diary. Used to go stay there for weeks at a time, maybe twice/three times per year. Naturally, this was way before the place started it's decline .Back then, it was a fun place. Safe, comfortable, clean and filled with all sorts of HOT guys lookin for dick. My how times have changed! I still have the dairy. It's partly written in code but I can still understnad it. I used to impress guys with my "memory" because I'd refer to what was written from a prior encounter before a repeat hookup/breeding. This always make the bttms feel so special that I could recall all the details. Little did they know! This just reminds me how dismal the PH is now and how far it's fallen. How the place even stays in business is way beyond my understanding. It's so dirty now and over run with druggies I'm surprised the the Orlando Board of Health hasn't closed it for public safety issues.

Better get the drugs and tweakers out if they are around. It can close a club down quickly, and often don't come back.

I lived in San Diego, CA from 1999-2010 -including a place in ocean Beach was "kind-of" like a sex place, though i never got to visit there. It closed a year later, took our city from 4 bath houses to 3 -- then the third one had management trouble, and excessive drugs while changing names from "Mustang" to the "2200 Club" The address. Sadly it was the only bath house in

San diego that had a pool. But it closed due to health violations and codes, became a wedding center and then later an animal hospital.... don't know what they did with the poll or if it was remolded. It closed and left our TWO standing bath houses. ClubSD in Hillcrest (gay mecca) for the muscle, young and toned guys.... varies, but a lot of condom use. And the downtown club called the Vulcan... across from the Government building.... it cater to older and some bears, but most were RAW and EVERY ONE there knew I was looking to LOADED and FILLED!

Heard it closed in April 2013 and in May was bull-dozed.... so only ONE sex club left.

I lived in San Diego, CA from 1999-2010 -including a place in ocean Beach was "kind-of" like a sex place, though i never got to visit there. It closed a year later, took our city from 4 bath houses to 3 -- then the third one had management trouble, and excessive drugs while changing names from "Mustang" to the "2200 Club" The address. But it closed due to health violations and codes...... It closed and left our TWO standing bath houses. ClubSD in Hillcrest (gay mecca) for the muscle, young and toned guys.... varies, but a lot of condom use. And the downtown club called the Vulcan... across from the Government building.... it cater to older and some bears, but most were RAW and EVERY ONE there knew I was looking to LOADED and FILLED!

Heard it closed in April 2013 and in May was bull-dozed.... so only ONE sex club left.

Sorry to hear the Vulcan closed. I went there quite a bit in the 90's and up to 2003 (about the same time BreedmeRaw was in SD--perhaps we met there) when I made annual two week visits to SD in January to get away from DC winter....

I used to keep a sort of diary on my hookups there and elsewhere in the 80's and well into the 90's. Usually got my trick's first name; if not, I just described him by hair color, body type, dick size, etc. and whatever he and I were into that night. For group sex I just guessed at the # of participants that I encountered. Wrote it out longhand at first, and then set up a spreadsheet in the 90's, but lost interest eventually. Now I wish I had that kept that record.

I kept a fuck diary when I was a teenager. I listed the person by code name, stats and what we did together. When I ran out of pages I stopped as I was afraid my mom would find them if I kept volumes so I burned the book.

I kept one, though it was more like a list, in my personal organizer (before cellphones and PDAs). Pretty much just names, dates, and I think some code I used for what we did.

A friend from work (also gay) happened upon it, figured out what it was, and recognized a few names that were supposed to be very DL. After that, I stopped keeping track.