Slam Bang Thank You Man

Versgoodtime

Pete had gone to visit his cousin Jack. They hadn't seen each other in a long time, but were close and had played around as teenagers. One day when Jack was at work Pete went to use Jack's laptop. When he turned it on he saw a folder just marked To The Point. Being curious, he opened it and clicked on the video file it contained, and couldn't believe what he saw. A Latin guy was tying a tourniquet on Jack's arm. The Latino then inserted a syringe into one of Jack's veins. Pete's dick was throbbing at this point. He watched as the plunger was very slowly pulled back and some blood mixed with the liquid in the syringe. Jack's face was a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. The Latino removed the tourniquet pushed the plunger in. Pete watched as the rush took over Jack. And then the clip ended.

Holy fuck Pete thought. As the day went on he wondered whether or not he should tell his cousin what he saw. Later that night Jack said a friend was coming over, and when the friend showed up, it turned out to be the man in the video. Jack introduced him as Javier. Jack went into the other room and came back with a pipe and they started to smoke as they talked. After a few minutes Pete nervously said "I was on your laptop today." Jack smiled saying "Did you find it? I was hoping you did" and turned to Javier and smiled broadly. Pete said "I always wanted to try that but didn't know anyone who slammed." At this point Javier leaned over and kissed both men and said "This is your lucky day." He then went to his backpack and pulled out three rigs, a bag of T, a bottle of sterile water and a couple of tourniquets. His dick rock hard and leaking, Pete watched wide eyed as Javier prepared the rigs. Once the syringes were ready Jack said " Let's go lay down. Javier will do you, and I will do myself next to you, so that you aren't feeling that first rush alone. Then Javier will slam himself and then 'Let the games begin."

Pete watched as Jack tied himself off as Javier did the same to him. He was told to make a fist and then Javier slapped the crook of his arm and he was amazed at how big his vein got. Javier laughed, saying "See? Even your vein has a hard on." At this point Javier told him that after the shot he would cough, but not to worry, just lay back and enjoy the ride. Jack leaned up and kissed Javier then did the same with Pete. Then Pete watched as Jack slammed himself, and with that Javier said "Here we go" and pulled back the plunger. Pete saw his blood coming back up into the syringe and then watched it pushed back into himself. All of a sudden he began to cough, followed by a ringing in his ears, his entire body feeling as if it was on fire. He became acutely aware of how hard his dick was, and that his ass was craving to be fucked. At this point he felt Jack's arms around him and his cousin's cock slipping into his ass. In the background he heard Javier moan FUUUUCK and Jack knew Javier had slammed as well. Pete wasn't sure what would come next, but he knew he was born for this moment.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 14

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2

Pete was flying. He never was this high in his entire life. Rush after rush hit him, his ears were ringing and he felt like his entire body was on fire. As he laid there being pounded by Jack's thick rock hard cock all he could focus on was how hungry his hole was. Javier came around to face him and he was staring at a beautiful uncut dick that had to be the size of a large red bull can. Javier said "Open your mouth for this until it's my turn at that sweet ass of yours" Pete obliged willingly. Soon he was being fucked both up his hole and down his throat. All he could think of was how many ways he wanted to give his ass up that night to his cousin and his Latino god of a friend.

Just then Jack let out a low moan and said "Fuck cousin - I can't hold back anymore....gonna....load...you ...up...right..NOW!!!"

Pete felt Jack's dick begin to throb and he felt his insides filled with his cousin's cum. As he came Jack pounded him harder and harder until he collapsed on top of Pete breathing hard. "FUCK.....Javier you have got to have some of this."

At this point Jack pulled out of Pete's ass to make room for Javier. The Latino stud told Pete to get on his knees and raise his ass. Javier then placed his mouth on Pete's willing hole and began rim. "Damn stud I can taste Jack's hot load up there." The more Pete felt the tongue up his ass the hungrier his hole felt. He was still so high he found it hard to speak. All he could think about was dick.

"How much did you give him?" Javier grinned and said "I thought .6 for his first slam would make this more memorable for him". Soon Pete felt Javier insert three fingers into his ass. "Ready for more cum pig?" All Pete could do was moan. "I'll take that as a yes" With that, Pete felt Javier's thick long pole ram into him with one thrust until he felt the Latin man's balls against his ass. "Damn....Nothing I love more

than feeling someone else's cum around my cock as I fuck a slammed up cum pig like you Petey boy...you can't rape the willing but this is going to be damn close!" With that he began to pound Pete's hole relentlessly. Thrust after thrust pulling his cock out and then in one motion slamming it back in.

All Pete could think was "Use me... Use me... Use me" but he still couldn't get the words out. Pete didn't know how long he was being fucked. He had no sense of time only that feeling of completeness as his fuck hole was used as it was meant to be used.

He heard Javier scream out..."Ready for another load boy?... Here it comes.....FUUUUCCCCKKKK...Pete didn't think it was possible but as he came Javier fucked him even more brutally that before. He felt Javier's dick pulse and soon he could feel the warmth of another load inside him. Pete looked at both Jack and Javier and stared at them with his new eyes, which were so dilated, all that could be seen were his black pupils - almost as if he was possessed. He reached around and stuck two fingers in his own hole feeling the two loads. He pulled the fingers out and placed them in his mouth, tasting the cum dripping out of his ass.He couldn't stop smiling.

He finally found his voice and with a guttural moan he whispered "More - I need more."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1

Part 3

"We'll make sure you get as much as you can take" Jack said. With that he reached under the bed and pulled out a dildo 10 inches longs and three inches around. Pete knew what was next so he got on his back, put his legs in the air and pulled open his hole. Jack knelt between Pete's legs and began to eat out his ass to get it ready for the next assault. Pete was in pig heaven feeling his cousin's tongue deeper and deeper in his ass, writhing and moaning, all the time pushing down on Jack's face. Again Pete lost track of time as Jack continued to rim him. Jack reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bag of tina. He pulled out 3 large shards and pushed them into Pete's hole. He then took the dildo and very slowly pushed it in inch by inch until it was balls deep against his ass crack. Pete continued to moan as he felt a combination of the burning sensation from the drug and the pleasure he was feeling from getting his ass filled again. Slowly Jack pulled the dildo almost all the way out and then in one thrust slammed it back in. Everytime it entered him, Pete pushed himself down on it, all the time looking at his cousin with a crazed look of desire. Jack picked up speed and began to ram the toy into Pete's insatiable hole at increased speed. "Mmmmmmmm...yessssss.....wowwww...fuuuuccckk", Pete moaned. After some time had passed Jack realized Javier had stepped out. He leaned down over Pete, spit in his mouth and kissed him while pushing the fuck toy all the way into Pete's guts. "Wait here hot man be right back".

Jack went to the other room and found Javier had mixed more slams and had gone online. Javier turned to Jack and said "If he wants more let's give him the time of his life" He had messaged two fuck buds of theirs to come over. Felix was another dark latino stud and his BF Sean was the opposite, very pale with red hair. They both had big cocks and large appetites and When he told them that Pete was a slam virgin turned into a writhing cumslut they agreed to come over immediately.

The moans from the bedroom were getting louder. When they reached the doorway, there was Pete with his eyes glazed over fucking himself roughly with the toy. "Damn that is a hot sight" Javier said. He then bent Jack over, spit on his cock and slid it into him. Pete looked up and saw Jack getting fucked and it made him even hornier. As Pete continued to pound his own ass, Javier found the same rythm and matched stroke for stroke. Not long after Jack felt Javier's cock thicken and start to throb. "You want it? "I need it" "Fucking family of dick sluts" "Here it comes" With that Jack felt the familiar warmth as Javier unloaded into his willing ass.

Jack reluctantly pulled off of Javier's still hard cock and picked up one of the loaded rigs. Javier followed suite with the other two. He tied of Pete's arm while Javier tied off himself and Jack. "This one is a little stronger than the last one so expect an even bigger rush." Jack smiled as he saw that Pete's dick began to stiffen and leak with anticipation. Pete felt the cold sensation of the alcohol wipe and then felt the prick as the needle found it's target. "Ready cuz?......Tick....Tick...BOOM!" and with that Pete felt the tourniquet removed and an even more amazing rush than the first time. He couldn't catch his breath and coughed 5 or 6 times before he could breathe again. The ringing was back in his ears and his eyes glazed over. He reached down to feel his nipples which felt electrically charged and his hole burned with that now familar fire and need. In the background he heard the sounds of pleasure as Javier and Jack slammed again as well.

Jack laid down next to him and told Pete to face him and sit on his dick. Pete was moving in slow motion but managed to do as he was asked. Javier then got behind him and Pete soon felt the second dick entering him. Pete was drooling from his mouth and cock as he felt both rigid cocks inside him. He felt as if he was going to be ripped in two but then another rush came over him and the pain was gone. He could feel Javier's cock rubbing against Jack's equally impressive dick inside of him. They stayed that way for a long time until he could feel them pulling out. He faintly heard a knock on the door. Jack got up as Javier pushed Pete back down on the bed and rammed his dick back into his fuckhole. Once again Pete was so fucking high that he couldn't speak except to moan, his eyes couldn't see very well but his ass knew what it needed. Javier continued to rape fuck him and Pete thought this is where I belong...face down with my ass in the air getting pounded waiting for the next load. Javier told Pete to roll over on his back. He did as he was told. His eyes were closed as he focused on the sensation overload he was feeling. He grunted as he felt the cock enter his ass. He opened his eyes and started to focus. Next to the bed Jack was on his knees sucking a muscular redheaded man as Javier was administering a slam. Pete looked up now realizing the dick inside him wasn't Javier's and found himself staring into the lust filled eyes of a different hot Latino stud also with a needle in his arm. Pete smiled and all was right with the world.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 17

• 3 months later...