18 y.o. College Jock Made Into Poz Whore Slave By Older Daddy

• Administrators

I remember so clearly when I met him... how could I forget? I wanted the man the minute I saw his profile.

It was my first year away at college, and at 18 I was everything I THOUGHT at the time a college guy should be.... pretty frat jock boy, lacrosse player, 150 lbs of shredded lean muscle, dark hair and blue eyed boy. Everything a sorority girl falls for.... except I liked guys. I drooled over the other guys at the frat house when I saw them in their skivvies or nude in the locker room. But, except for a few drunken blow jobs, I'd not let myself do much. I guess I just didn't want to mentally cross that line. If I did, then I was allowing myself to be what I thought was a fag. But, at night when my house-mate was gone and the frat house was quiet, I'd sneak on line and check out the local guys and j/o. Then, one night, I saw his profile.

He was much older then I was, at 44 years to my 18. But man, he had a body that could rival most of my frat brothers. The profile said he was 6 ft. He had short cropped, very clean cut salt and pepper hair on his head and his chest. He was definitely built, you could tell he logged hours at the gym. His legs looked like tree trunks and his ass like a rock. And his cock....god he had the most powerful, awesome looking cock. His profile read "Hot top Dad, looking for a boy willing to give it ALL up for him". Wow. Talk about a turn on... "give it all up".... for a stud like that, I'd try getting fucked.

What did I know at the time.

I replied to his profile and didn't hear anything back for two days. I'd thought he wasn't interested when I got an email back asking me for some pics and if I knew my status. I sent the pics, along with the reply that I was neg, which I was. He replied that he was also and, after a few more emails, we arranged to get together.

From the minute I walking in his door, we had to have each other. The second we laid eyes on each other, we were both already getting hard. He stepped up to me, put one hand behind my head and one behind my back and kissed me hard. I'd never been kissed by a man, and I kissed him back with everything in me. Within five minutes, he was leading me upstairs and stripping my jeans and tee off. He was the most aggressive man I'd ever been with, and before long I was naked, on my back with my legs spread. He kneeled between my legs and stared down at me, then slowly began to strip. His body was even better then his pictures showed, and I was taken from that moment on. Shortly, he was on top of me again. He kissed with such animal lust, his hands all over my body. He kissed down my body until his face was over my hard, 7" cock. He looked at me with a grin, then swallowed my cock whole. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever felt and before long, my balls started to pull up hard. He stopped, and came back up to my face and kissed me hard.

"You don't cum unless I tell you too. Understood?"

"Yeah", I replied.

"Yes Daddy", he said.

"What?"

"From now on, you can call me Daddy. It turns me on. OK?"

"Yes..... Daddy" I said.

"Good boy".

He rolled me over onto my stomach and moved around in front of my face. Sitting back on his heels, he waved his fat, 9' cock in my face and instructed me to take him. I'd never had a cock that big before, but Daddy began to teach me how to service him. He talked me through sucking him, telling me I was a good boy, how good a cock sucker I was, how he was going to make me into 'his boy forever'. I'd never had a man talk to me that way before, and it turned me on tremendously. Before long, Daddy's balls started to pull up, and I knew he was about to cum. I started to pull off his cock, and he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face to his.

"Never, ever stop until I tell you to, boy. Understood? I was so close to coming." He growled.

"I've never had a guy cum in my mouth before though", I said.

"Boy, I'll teach you how to take Daddy's load. But, you NEVER stop unless I tell you. Understood?"

The idea of having a man cum in my mouth both frightened and excited me, especially from a man so beautiful. He pushed my head back down on his cock and kept slowly pumping into my mouth. Then, without warning, he grabbed my head again and lifted it up, and shoved a small bottle hard under my nose, forcing me to inhale. He held it there for several seconds, until I had taken several hits, then pushed my mouth back down on his cock and started smoothly pumping into my mouth again. After a few seconds, a wave hit me and I was more aroused then I'd ever been in my life. I began to really work Daddy's cock, and before long, I heard him start to growl. He wrapped his hands around my head, and I felt his cock stiffen before burst after burst of his cum gushed into my mouth. I was engulfed in a wave of ecstasy and began swallowing each burst as it erupted into my mouth like a hungry puppy. I'd never heard a man shout so much as he came, and his animal intensity just turned me on more and made me work that much harder to swallow him.

Afterwards, Daddy cuddled me in his arms and told me what a good boy I was. Hearing that was odd, but it turned me on. He asked if I had ever been fucked before and I said I hadn't. He told me he would get me to the point that he would train me to want to give it up for him and I instantly got hard again. The thought of this beautiful stud teaching me how to want to be fucked by him. Or so I thought.

And that's how it was for the next three months. Each time, Daddy would get me close, then retract. I was never allowed to cum, or even touch myself. He trained me to know how to stay on his cock, and take each load with gratitude. Each time, Daddy would start to play with my ass more and more, getting me excited and pushing my butt in the air. He'd rub my cheeks, then eventually he got to sliding a finger in me, which grew to two and then three. Once night when Daddy had me on all fours, he began to eat my ass, making me moan and squirm like a whore. Daddy asked me "Are you ready to have that ass fucked, to give it up for me?" and all I could think was, OH YES, I am so ready to let you fuck me. It's about time. But all I said was "Yes Daddy. I'm ready". But he didn't.

Then next day I got an email from Daddy. It read "It's time boy. Time to give it all up for me. Be at my place at 10, go upstairs, strip and get on all fours on the bed in the dark and wait." I was hard the rest of the day.

At 10, I arrived at Daddy's. The door was unlocked, so I went in and up to his bedroom. He said to keep it dark, so I stripped off and felt my way to the bed. I climbed on and got on all fours like I had been told and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. In the dark, Daddy had been waiting in the corner. He stepped up in front of me, and cupped my chin. He lifted it to his face and kissed me hard and deep. I was instantly hard. As his hands caressed my body, he leaned in to my ear and started to talk.

"You've been a very good boy these past weeks boy. Daddy's so proud of you. By doing what I said to night, you're showing me that you are truly ready to give it all up to me. Am I right?"

"Oh yes Daddy... I am so ready". All I could think about was, He's going to fuck me!

"Good boy", he whispered in my ear. "Spread you knees and arch your back. Put you boy pussy in the air for me". I did as I was told. Daddy continued holding my face, looking into his eyes.

"You're such a good boy, such a willing boy. Tonight, you're going to become mine fully boy. I've arranged something very special for you, something that will change you and make you my property, boy" Oh my god this man can turn me on! Change me? Make me his property? God this man can talk hot.

"Are you ready boy? No turning back now?".

I looked into this beautiful mans face, and said yes. He leaned in and began kissing me, harder and more passionately then ever before. As he did, I suddenly felt two hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks, and a tongue pressing into me. I panicked at the unknown intrusion, but Daddy gripped my head against his chest and held me tight.

"Relax boy. You deserve this, this is special. This is exactly what Daddy wants. You want to please me, don't you? You want to be mine?"

I replied I did and the tongue in my ass buried deeper. My cock was hard as a rock against my belly and it had been SO long since I'd be allowed to cum. Daddy shoved the bottle under my nose and in seconds, I was pushing my hard, hairless ass back against that face. Daddy let go of me and my head and shoulders sunk to the bed, with my knees spread and my ass in the air. Daddy stepped back against the wall and turned the light up a bit. I glanced back behind me and the man who was standing on the other side of the bed, bent over and eating my ass. He was about 6'2", solid muscle. He was a God, even more beautiful then my Daddy. But, what got my attention was the 10" of hard cock he was stroking. Surely Daddy was kidding, I'd never been fucked before and he was expecting me to take that cock? He was perfect in every way, with one hot tattoo on his left hip. I'd seen that kinda emblem before, in the Biology labs at school, and I knew what it meant, but I couldn't figure out why he'd have that on him.

After eating my ass until I was practically moaning, Daddy suddenly said "It's time". Behind me, the god that had been eating my ass climbed on the bed and started to mount me, positioning his monster cock at my ass. Daddy swiftly stepped forward and grabbed both of my arms and pinned them behind my back. I was pinned, shoulders to the bed, ass in the air and knees spread wide. I struggled and pleaded for Daddy to tell me what was going on, but he just held me and said "Go for it, it's time. Take him."

Suddenly, I felt the sharpest pain in my ass as the guy behind me shoved his hard cock in me. I screamed and he pushed into me, and in about three pushes was buried in me. Daddy grabbed both of my arms in one hand, and with the other shoved the bottle under my nose again. This time, he just held it there. The cock in me withdrew just slightly, then pushed in again. And the bottle stayed. Pretty soon my ass loosened up, but Daddy had another surprise for me. He grabbed some rope from the end of the bed and began to tie my wrists together behind my back. I was now helpless. Through it all, the rhythmic pumping of my ass never stopped. The only sounds from behind me was the muscle god groaning as he fucked me, the slapping of his balls against my prone ass, and the only three words he'd say all night: "He bleeding bad".

"Keep fucking him", Daddy said as he kneeled before me. He shoved the bottle under my nose for several more seconds until I moaned and relaxed some more. The cock in me was feeling good now, and I was beginning to get hard again. Daddy kissed me as the waves from the bottle hit me. Then he cupped my chin and lifted my face to his.

"You're such a beautiful little boy", he said. "That cock in you is so beautiful. And it looks like you're learning to enjoy it." I moaned and the cock picked up speed. "The man fucking you is positive, boy. I knew from the first time I had you that this day would come. I've paid him a lot of money to breed you." I moaned and began to struggle. The hands gripping my hips just gripped tighter.

"You can't get away boy. Tonight, you give it all up for me. This man will fuck you several times tonight, and when he's done, you'll be full of his cum." The bottle again, and against my will, I moaned when the waves hit. "After tonight, you will be my poz whore, my property. You will work to pay back what I spent tonight to convert you boy, and I will whore you out to get the money back." The cock inside me picked up speed. "After tonight, you will be damaged goods. I will never fuck you, but you will belong to me. Your ass will be mine to rent out to whom I choose, when I choose. You will be used until you're no longer useful or profitable to me, and then I will get rid of you.". The bottle again, and all I could do was moan and sob.

The cock in me was fucking me furiously now. Daddy stood up and stepped back up against the way, folded his arms and watched. The stud began panting hard as he fucked me, and every now and again, he'd begin to moan "oh god". Daddy stepped forward and began commanding him, shout at him to "Fuck my boy" and "Charge his ass, go on. Do what you've been paid to do." The stud started fucking me like a dog, almost climbing on top of me to pile drive his hard meat into my fucked out boy hole. He was precumming hard, and I could feel his wetness running down my balls. I was practically screaming for him to stop. But the more I screamed and begged, the hard Daddy would command him to "knock the boy up' while pushing the bottled under my nose.

The stud behind me began to moan that he couldn't hold back much longer. Daddy kneeled in front of me again and pushed the bottle one last time under my nose and commanded me to take the biggest hit I could and hold it. I did and a few seconds later my ass totally gave in. Daddy kneeled in front of me again, and cupped my chin in his hand. He looked behind me and said "He's ready. Charge him". He looked back into my wet eyes and said, "You're mine now, boy".

The stud behind me started to yell, louder then Daddy ever did. "Fuck!" he cried and slammed into me harder then he had so far "Fuck yeah! Take my load boy! Take my charged fucking cum up that ass! FUCK YEAH!!! I'm fucking up that ass right now, kid."

Daddy stood up and watched the stud unloaded in me. As the stud kept pumping his seed into me, Daddy pulled out his cock. Instinctively, and since the poppers were still working, I took it in my mouth. Just a few short pumps, and Daddy unloaded the biggest load of seed into me he's ever cum. I swallowed every drop. The stud behind me kept working his load into me for another ten minutes before his softened cock slipped out of me. Daddy untied the ropes around my wrist, but he then took my arms and pulled them down between my knees, and then tied them together with my ankles. I was left that way, ass up and tied for about two hours, after which the scene happened again. It happened four times that night. The next morning I woke up. Daddy was gone, I was untied and there was a note. It read:

"You're a good boy. You gave it all up for Daddy. You were made to be his boy. I know you're mad now, but call me when things change".

Change? What could change? I left angry, and didn't tell anyone about what happened? Who could I tell?

Two weeks later, I felt achy. The next day, I felt downright sick, throwing up, muscle spasms, everything. I called Daddy for lack of anyone else to call. He told me to come right over so he could take care of me. I went over, and immediately upon arrival, he took me to his bed. I was so weak, all I could do was lay there as he stripped me. An hour later, the top stud that fucked me arrived. I looked up at him and heard Daddy say, "this is it. One last time to make sure". The god jumped on the bed, rolled me over and pulled me up on my knees. Un-mercilessly he shoved his cock back into me and fucked me while Daddy again belted out his commands. The stud seemed to enjoy my weakness and kept mumbling that I was "fucked now" and "turned into a whore". He came one last time in me, more then any of the first times. When he was done, he climbed off the bed and stood in front of Daddy.

"I think you can be sure it's done. Just like what you wanted. Cash on delivery, right?"

Daddy smiled and looked down at me. "Yes, you did what you were hired for. Here's your cash, count it if you want. It's all there, all $7000. You earned it."

"Not hard to do", the stud replied. "You got a really pretty one this time. Much prettier then any of the others".

And that's how it's been since. Two months later I dropped out of school. Daddy put me in a room in the basement. He's been whoring me ever since... he likes to advertise me as "prime boy meat for poz cocks" with my picture on all kinds of web sites. He's sells me a $100 bucks a fuck, and there have been weekends where he's made 2 grand off me. Each time, I'm tied while Daddy watches and smiles, and tells me what a good boy I am.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Love the mental manipulation and restraint to offset the non-consent ... this story causes me to shoot ropes every time I read it.

Mmmmm, that was HOT!!! Mental manipulation is what I love guys to do to me to make me submit. Some of my first fantasies are similar to this.

• 4 months later...

Beautiful how to get lured into the lion´s den by the Neg Top Daddy, who want´s a new boy to whore out.

And the daddy´s job initiating him to a life of whoring by giving him to a Poz HVL guy that will see to that there is no way back at that moment ripping his asswalls to shreds with that big cock.

I just love this story, this is how I would like a dominant daddy to do to me one day!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...