Sucking cock

Faggot

Cocksucking is so much more than just sex. It is a way of life, a devotion, a religion, a communion, and a communication. Whether it is with my favourite regular fuck buddies or anonymous cocks at the gloryholes, sucking cock is the best way I can demonstrate absolute adoration for another man. I like to spend a long time with a cock, balls, and ass. I want to get to know them intimately, every shape and dimension, every taste, every smell. When I get my reward of a mouthful of cum, I want to know deep down that that gift has been earned. Of course, I am grateful for those who cum quickly, too, but it is so nice to surrender my whole being to the intensive, undistracted, loving worship of a cock. Cocksucking is often a welcome warm-up for fucking, which I never deny; but I was born to suck cock.

I deliberately lick my fingers, and then grab his cock gingerly with my hands, letting my wet digits slide up and down its length, squeezing gently. When it seems like he cannot stand it anymore, I pause for a moment, my lips just above the tip of his cock. I open my mouth, and lower my head, so that his entire cock is inside my mouth, but without any contact yet. I just breathe. Warm and moist. Breathe onto the tip of his cock, driving him nuts. Without warning, I lock my lips around the shaft and suck in, and ram my head to the very base. I come up, keeping the suction going on, my tongue flicking and swirling quickly and lightly. One hand is on the shaft, closed around it and fully lubed with my spit, the other is playing with his balls. I pay attention to the little ridge on the underside, with my tongue only. I tease and flick, lick in long, slow eating-an-ice-cream laps, up and down. Up and down. Then I take the whole cock into my mouth and suck for all I am worth, growling deep into my throat…

…I squeeze his ass cheeks in my hands. I pull his ass cheeks apart. The hand that was fondling his balls makes for his asshole. Still sucking, my finger, wet from my sucking, explores his asshole, around and around, then in. Deeper. I suck his cock urgently, as if my life depended on it, my finger still playing with his butt. I stop when I feel him tensing, right at that point when he is just about ready to cum. I pull his hips forward. I lift his legs, bent comfortably at the knees. Still holding onto his throbbing cock with one hand, I begin to lick and tongue his butthole. I want him to relax just a bit so that he does not cum just yet, but I want him to remain wholly aroused. I lick and tongue his butthole. Licking and tonguing it. Loving it. Then I move to his balls, kissing them, sucking them. It's time now to get his dick back in my mouth. I have missed it. I finish him off, all the while debating whether I want his cum in my mouth or in my ass. I swallow this one. He can fuck me next time…

…I gently take his balls into my mouth. I kiss them, suck on them, roll them around in my mouth like a delicacy. I lick each nut and blow on it, lightly. I watch the skin of the sac tense up like an erect nipple, watch the little jewels roll around, spinning in ecstasy, getting ready to burst with cum. I take his balls into my mouth again, suckle them as though my life relied upon them for nourishment. I caress them with my hands, tug on his sac delicately, and go down on him again, smacking lustily. When the end seems near – and at this point, it should be – I do not give him a chance to hold on any longer, I just finish him off with my luscious mouth until he explodes. Before I swallow his cum, I lavish it in my mouth for a short while, swirling it around with my tongue 'til it is tasted by every surface in my mouth. Swallow. Then I gently suck the last of his cum from his softening cock. Now I want to get him hard again; so he will fuck me in the ass…

• 9 months later...
I deliberately lick my fingers, and then grab his cock gingerly with my hands, letting my wet digits slide up and down its length, squeezing gently. When it seems like he cannot stand it anymore, I pause for a moment, my lips just above the tip of his cock. I open my mouth, and lower my head, so that his entire cock is inside my mouth, but without any contact yet. I just breathe. Warm and moist. Breathe onto the tip of his cock, driving him nuts. Without warning, I lock my lips around the shaft and suck in, and ram my head to the very base. I come up, keeping the suction going on, my tongue flicking and swirling quickly and lightly. One hand is on the shaft, closed around it and fully lubed with my spit, the other is playing with his balls. I pay attention to the little ridge on the underside, with my tongue only. I tease and flick, lick in long, slow eating-an-ice-cream laps, up and down. Up and down. Then I take the whole cock into my mouth and suck for all I am worth, growling deep into my throat…

…I squeeze his ass cheeks in my hands. I pull his ass cheeks apart. The hand that was fondling his balls makes for his asshole. Still sucking, my finger, wet from my sucking, explores his asshole, around and around, then in. Deeper. I suck his cock urgently, as if my life depended on it, my finger still playing with his butt. I stop when I feel him tensing, right at that point when he is just about ready to cum. I pull his hips forward. I lift his legs, bent comfortably at the knees. Still holding onto his throbbing cock with one hand, I begin to lick and tongue his butthole. I want him to relax just a bit so that he does not cum just yet, but I want him to remain wholly aroused. I lick and tongue his butthole. Licking and tonguing it. Loving it. Then I move to his balls, kissing them, sucking them. It's time now to get his dick back in my mouth. I have missed it. I finish him off, all the while debating whether I want his cum in my mouth or in my ass. I swallow this one. He can fuck me next time…

…I gently take his balls into my mouth. I kiss them, suck on them, roll them around in my mouth like a delicacy. I lick each nut and blow on it, lightly. I watch the skin of the sac tense up like an erect nipple, watch the little jewels roll around, spinning in ecstasy, getting ready to burst with cum. I take his balls into my mouth again, suckle them as though my life relied upon them for nourishment. I caress them with my hands, tug on his sac delicately, and go down on him again, smacking lustily. When the end seems near – and at this point, it should be – I do not give him a chance to hold on any longer, I just finish him off with my luscious mouth until he explodes. Before I swallow his cum, I lavish it in my mouth for a short while, swirling it around with my tongue 'til it is tasted by every surface in my mouth. Swallow. Then I gently suck the last of his cum from his softening cock. Now I want to get him hard again; so he will fuck me in the ass…

Just love this description, Faggot and thanks for it. Cock too is my god, and anonymous is the name of the game. Could never do monogamy, or even a relationship. Need the buzz of many different cocks especially in my mouth. Recently was in Amsterdam and had a fuckin blast in the backrooms of that city. Love it.

• 5 years later...

Sucking cock has to be the most enjoyable thing I do. And the sweet taste of hot cum is heaven. I have noticed since the good old "ME TO" movement that many more guys are turning to other guys for sex. And that is alright with me. More Str8 guys to suck because they are afraid to talk to women.. More young guys to suck for the same great reason. Thank you women for stupidity. And besides most of the women yelling me to are fat or just plain ugly. Men we are just interested in their gorgeous hard cocks and tight ass holes.