Good Boy Goes Bad

Davy

I closed the door to my dorm room. Finally! Alone! I thought. My parents had their whole spiel about their baby boy going off to college, If they only new what I really had in mind. I'm a small town boy born and raised, corn fed you know. Brown hair, green eyes, 5'11 185 pounds, 32 inch waist, proud of my 40 inch chest and 17 inch arms. I wrestled in high school and did a little private gymnast training on the side, had a dream of becoming a Olympic medalist, but had to throw it away after I busted my knee during one competition. I'd gained a couple of pounds since I was out of training but was able to keep up with my therapy and get back in shape just before college in the fall.

I was so glad to be away from home, because I knew for the first time I'd be able to do a little exploring. I knew I was gay since I started wrestling in junior high, but didn't act on it. Some people may have suspected I was gay since I never had a girlfriend, but I played it off that my parents were super religious, which wasn't far from the truth. So I was the regular good jock boy that everyone wanted but no one had. I had a bedtime until now! I locked the door, as my roommate hadn't moved in yet and I'd planned to be at the dorm a week early to have the place to myself. After plugging in my computer I began searching. I stripped off my shirt, took a couple of faceless body pose pictures and posted them to Craigslist, asking around for some tips about the scene in the area near campus. Soon the advertisement I posted received several responses containing pictures of cocks and asses, and asking me to fuck. I'll admit I jacked off to a few of them, but I really wanted to know where I could go to check out guys - aside from online. Finally I received and e-mail without pictures that read: Go to El Lobo Motel off the expressway.

I immediately responded, asking for more info but received no reply. I looked up the place and found it on the outskirts of town. It literally seemed to be in the middle of no where, but there was a bar and a truck stop nearby. The hotel sounded very sleazy, but the bad boy in me gave in to curiosity. My heart raced as I stuffed a few twenties into my wallet, got into my truck and drove out to the motel, thinking in case I wanted to stay around I could have a place. I parked and walked inside to the front desk. The place looked deserted, and when I rang the bell, there was no sound. I rang it again, and I jumped when I heard someone in the back yell. "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST FUCKING TIME FAGGOT!" Out walked the man behind the voice. "Your car break down or something?" "Nah Nah...I actually needed a room." The guy paused and looked at me again. I guess I wasn't the usual type of clientele. "For how long?" he carefully asked. I couldn't help but smile - the sleaziness of it all was actually exciting. "For the night." "55...and I'll need a copy of your ID" said the clerk. I pulled out three twenties and my ID. He made a copy and wouldn't take his eyes off me. I looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact. "Room 5. Enjoy your stay" he said as he handed me a ten, a key, and unceremoniously disappeared into the backroom.

It was 10:00 PM when I opened the door to the room I'd rented for the night. It smelled funny. Had a mirror on the sliding door of the closet. The mattress squeaked. I shrugged and changed into a tight black shirt which showed-off my chest. I was determined to get laid and headed to the bar to see who I could round up. This was becoming more and more of the type of adventure for which I had been looking; I was determined, just this once, to really lose control.

I walked over to the bar walked to the door and was stopped immediately by a firm grip to my arm. Holding my arm was a bald Latino guy, with a full beard, maybe late 40s, wearing sunglasses. His arms and chest were bigger than mine and a beer gut over hung his massive looking legs. He was about four inches shorter than my height, but I knew could tell he meant business. "ID, kid." Without thinking it through, I handed it to him. "You're 21" he said as he handed it back to me. "No, I didn't think about...." "You're 21" he again stated. I paused as he picked up his sun glasses and smiled at me. "Yeah, I am," smiled back at him. "All right. Tell 'em you're with Joe. They won't ask you for anything." I smiled widely and walked into the dimly lit bar, where I immediately felt pairs of eyes studying me. The bartender walked up to me looking somewhat annoyed. pissed. "Joe says I'm cool" I immediately said when he reached me. The bartender smiled almost evilly. "Really now? What will it be?" "Just a beer" I answered, asking "What's the charge?" "If you're with Joe its free" replied the bartender, as he disappeared behind the bar for a second while I looked around. There were probably about twelve guys in the bar, all of whom were staring at me. Most of them looked in their later 40s early 50s, seemed uniformly heavy, tired, and possessing lots of facial hair. To be honest, I stood out like an Adonis. As I turned-back to the bar, the bartender handed me a beer and smiled, gave me a nod, and walked off. I admit I was hoping to find at least a few guys closer to my age, but then again I recognized I had not thought my plan completely through, but I figured, 'hell, maybe I can get a good blowjob out of one of 'em'.

I took a swig of my beer and about then I noticed the Latino guy who carded me walk into the bar, and head directly over to me. All eyes were on him as he took the seat next to me, gestured to the bartender, who immediately placed two beers on the counter, upon which the Latino guy commented "You're not done with the first one yet?" to which I replied "Well, no, I'm not, but thanks for the beer, but aren't bouncers supposed to stay outside?" "Who said I was a bouncer?" he replied as he chugged down his beer in a few gulps. I began to get hard as I imagined him sucking down my cock with the same skill. He put the beer down and looked at me expectantly. I smiled and began to chug my beer. I wasn't as experienced drinker as was he, 'cause I honestly thought it was the worst tasting beer I had ever had, but by the same token, didn't want to insult the guy, particularly if there was any chance of getting a blow job from him. One or two more gulps later, I finished the beer, and without delay he handed me the second beer. I smiled a 'thanks' and took a gulp. Without a word the bartender handed him another. "I'm Joe" the Latino guy remarked as he held out his hand. "Riley" I responded and we shook hands. His grip was firm, and his forearms hairy.

We made pleasantries and talked. By the time my second beer was halfway down I felt a strong buzz come over me. My speech was somewhat slurred and I couldn't stop smiling. I got up to pee, and nearly fell off my stool, head first. Fortunately Joe caught me by the arm. God, he was strong. His arms were huge and chest too. As he pulled me up, he said something, but I couldn't make out what he was saying, so I just smiled. He smiled back, put my arm over him shoulder, and began to assist me out the bar. As we walked/stumbled towards the hotel, I pulled out the key to my room and tried to guide him to the room, but had difficulty doing so. "I need a blow job so bad" I almost yelled as we finally found the room and he laid me on the squeaky bed. I heard him laugh. I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt to show off make this daddy drool for me dick. When I looked at him he was sitting at the edge of the bed with a small green pipe. I never saw him light it but he blew white smoke into my face that smelled thick and bad. I coughed and asked what it was. He just smiled and told me to try some. I put my mouth around the end of the pipe and he coached me to wait till i saw the smoke then to inhale it and hold it before i blew it out. I did it again and felt a tingling sensation run through my entire body I let my head fall back and moan.

Joe handed me the pipe and lighter and stripped his own shirt and pants off. He was built wide like a rock all over. His chest must have been a size 46 or bigger, his arms 19 inches, and his legs massive. A thick mat of hair covered his entire body (except for his shaved head). Through his boxers he stroked a fat bulge which I watched with interest as he massaged the bulge, watching it expand in his boxers. I kicked off my own pants and boxers showing off my nice seven inch cut dick stroking it. I was pretty smooth except for a small treasure trail which I kept maintained with very little hair. Joe walked over to me as I stroked and picked up the pipe and lit up and took a big hit then he held my head and moved in. His lips touched mine and he exhaled into me. I inhaled his breath and felt my whole body become tingly. As I exhaled his breath his lips found my neck and sucked. I let him lay me down on the bed as I felt his hand wrap around my dick and I felt Joe's muscular stocky hairy body climb over me sucking on my chest and travel down my abs and treasure trail. It all felt so amazing I was lost. I waited to feel his lips wrap around the head of my cock when suddenly I felt him lift-up my legs.

I let out a loud hard moan when I felt a warm wetness press against my hole. His hands kept my legs pressed up as his tongue licked around and pressed back on my virgin hole again and again in pattern licking and pressing over and over. "Oh my god" I moaned as I let him move my hands under me knees while he continued his oral assault on my ass. He had begun to bite my ass cheeks and suck and tongue my hole. His tongue began to fuck more roughly, making me moan louder and louder. My head rolled. I never imagined more than a blowjob and here I was getting tongue fucked, while high on who knows what. "How's that feel?" he asked when he finally took a break. "Amazing" I stuttered and sighed. "Your turn then" and with that he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the edge of the bed revealing his enormously fat cock. It was about the length of my cock, but the girth was enormous. I wrapped my hand on it. It was hard as a rock and filled my entire fist. He moved my head down to his cock, brushing my lips and I opened them to feel his hugely thick cock stretch my jaw. He held my head and moved this cock in and out of my lips, until my jaw began to feel numb. Each time he withdrew, I spat-up drool, and snot flowed from my nostrils as I gagged and sputtered. Every now and then I could feel his balls slap my chin, and with each inward thrust I gagged more. This was not a 'polite' blow-job. Grabbing my hair, Joe then pulled my head off his cock, spat on my face, and then rubbed his cock head through his own spit. I was so drunk and high I could only grunt and moan. Every so often he would pause in fucking my throat, and hold a bottle of poppers to my nostrils, and ordered me inhale. The powerful fumes definitely helped me accommodate him, and soon enough I took the bottle and began taking hits of it on my own, feeling my head become dizzy and my face completely numb by the time he finally stopped face-fucking me. His cock and my face were both covered with sweat, snot, saliva, and spit-up from my gagging.

Joe then yanked me to my feet, turned me around, and went back to aggressively eating my hole. My head was lodged against the mattress and head board, so I couldn't help but back my ass onto his face, but I was able to take occasional hits from the poppers he had given me. The effect of the fumes was to induce me to moan and grunt all the louder, and push back even harder. This was animalistic sex at its best. Then I felt something thicker pushing against my hole. Looking back, I saw he was stuffing a finger into my hole, and reaming me out hard and roughly. My ass was burning. Thinking I would ask him to take it a bit easier, I looked back again and saw he was holding open plastic bag containing a whitish powder in his free hand, and that he was stuffing some of the power into my virgin hole. Within seconds the powder made my ass eager for his assault, which caused me to arch my back. I was on my knees and backing-up onto his finger, my head looking up towards the ceiling while he finger fucked me. "That's it, you little muscle slut pup" I heard Joe say, as he added "Give Daddy your hole!"

I was bounching on his finger pushing my ass back on it moaning and fucking when I felt a second digit push through my tight ring. "AHHHH" I groaned, feeling pain and pleasure all at the same time. He removed his fingers, flipped me onto my back, stuffing his dirty boxers into my mouth deep, then resumed pushing two fingers in and out of my ass. I watched his thick arm flex as he roughly continued to finger fucked me. I felt-up my body, tweaked my nips, and felt-up my muscles. I had ever before enjoyed pleasuring myself as much, and my cock had never before been harder. I don't know how long he pushed his fingers in and out of me, but it felt like forever. Then I felt him climb on top of me as his enormous dick pressed-up against my still very tight ass lips. "Oh yeah, boy, it's time to pop this cherry" he grunted. I tried to push him off, but was unsuccessful because I was still high, drunk and disoriented. I gotta admit, in retrospect, I can't even say I really wanted to push him off, at least not not all of me wanted to - at least a substantial portion of my brain was enjoying being used by a real man.

Then I felt his enormous head pressing on my hole. Naturally his cock head wouldn't readily fit, but he didn't stop applying pressure. My eyes widened when I felt my hole begin to stretch and his cock began to enter into me. I screamed into his boxers as I felt my abused hole give way to further abuse, some of which was exciting, but the pain was real. He pushed consistently and I felt him entering me in slow motion as my hole stretching around the thick mushroom head, swallowing it centimeter by centimeter. He laid on top of me pushing and pushing continuously, adding pressure notwithstanding my screams and thrashings. Eventually, however, his balls rested on my ass cheeks.

My hole was massaging his cock over and over as Joe's cock nested deep inside my body. Then I felt him flex his dick inside me, which seemed to encourage my ass to match his rhythm. I frantically took a deep hit of the poppers, which I sensed might help me relax, and doing so was a good call, as Joe began to pound my hole over and over unmercifully. He slapped my chest and face while he fucked me, grabbing my abs and hips and chest. twisting my nipples. lodging my legs open as his thick cock fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked. I could barely feel my hole close when he pulled out and shoved it balls deep back in, groaned as I moaned and (groaned). There seemed no end to his stamina.

Then he pulled out and dragged me to my feet pushing my hands against the mirror on the door of the closet. He spread my legs and pushed in and I watched the reflection as he fucked me standing. He had his cell phone in his hand and was recording our session. I grunted and groaned a bitch in heat, my tight body fully controlled by the fat hairy Daddy. Finally he flipped me on the bed, once again on my back, my legs against his check, and he commenced to fuck me harder and faster. I looked in his eyes and could see when he blew his load, his cock deep inside my ass, as an enormous cum load shot into my ass. There, I said it: he came in my ass, and hardly a thoughtful, safe sex encounter - this was an utterly bestial experience, and as he began to come down from his orgasm, he grabbed my cock and jerked me once, twice, three times, at which point I shot my own cum onto my face, as his final dribbles of cum flowed into my ass. He pulled out, licked the cum off my body, pulled-up his pants, took the money in my wallet and walked-out of the room, leaving me there on the bed, covered in saliva, cum, and sweat. I opened my legs and saw in the mirror that my hole was gaped-open, red and bruised, about as wide as a those Kennedy half-dollar coins my Grandfather collected.

I spent the next half-hour or so reliving the experience, and causing my hole wink in the mirror. Then the door opened and I saw the bartender from earlier walk in and begin to strip down. I could barely move when he climbed between my legs and felt his long thick cock nudge his way into my ass. He moaned as he fucked me and I watched him as if from a 1,000 miles away as he felt me up. He came quickly, and no more than twenty minutes later I jacked myself off.

The next morning I got back to my dorm and laid down on my small bed. I touched my hole and grunted in pleasure, thinking about the cocks I had experienced, and imagined all the cocks I wanted to experience, all the things I wanted to try. Eventually I thought to check-out my computer to see if there were any additional replies to my Craigslist advertisement. There were a couple, but the one that really caught my eye was from the the guy who originally recommended the El Lobo Motel to me. His message said simply: Come back to the motel. Got three more guys who wanna fuck you.

I packed a bag and went back to my truck.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 3

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...