Spring Break

Helping my sister move from Washington to Arizona was not how I wanted to spend my spring break, but being the loving brother that I am, I forewent the parties and potential tail to drive a U-Haul 1,000 miles while she followed in her car. We were driving down I-5 in Oregon when her check engine light came on, so we stopped at a Taco Bell to assess the situation and get some dinner. The guy behind the counter was a flirty 19 year old blonde kid who, while serving us, kept smiling at me, and after we ordered our meal, he proceeded to wipe down every (already clean) table close to ours in the otherwise deserted restaurant.

Knowing what was up, I excused myself and headed to the bathroom. I was standing at the urinal with my cock hanging out when Blondie walks into the bathroom. He threw the deadbolt and walked towards me, making eye contact the entire time. Coming up behind me, he looked over my shoulder at my hard cock and gave a half-whimper, half-sigh. I smiled and turned, whereupon he dropped to his knees. The kid had skills, managing to swallow half of my thick uncut cock without choking, and bobbing up and down on my cock all the while frantically clawing at the front of his uniform, trying to free his own rod. After he had slobbered all over my knob for a minute, I grabbed his arms and lifted him to his feet. Reluctantly he stood-up, all the while trying to suckle at my cock. I grabbed his pants, opened his fly, pushing this trousers and boxers to his ankles in no time at all. His cock was respectable and rock hard, but I didn't really care as his ass was my principal interest. I turned him toward the sink and gazed at his perky bubble butt which was covered in light blonde fur. He bent over and spread his cheeks, inviting my inspection. Naturally I dove right in, tasting soap and boy sweat, as I munched on his tight, pink little pucker. He groaned in pleasure, but adding "I don't have a lot of time." "This won't take long" I replied, standing up and lining-up my pole with his hole, applying just a a little pressure to gauge his response. "Do it man, fuck me dude. Shove that big cock in my hole, please. I wanna finish my shift with your cum leaking outta me."

With that he pushed back, his tight little hole opening wide to swallow my cock. He grunted as his ass slammed into my hips, and then we both simultaneously groaned. As I began to plow him, his hole tightened back up, and he grabbed the sink counter to steady himself as I grabbed his hips for better leverage. Using only our combined spit for lube, I was going to town on his young hole, not that I needed to worry: I can always tell when a hole has had practice, and this guy was no virgin. I briefly wondered who else has left his load in this sexy stud. His father? An older brother? Truckers who have stopped at the restaurant for tacos? It became a moot thought as I neared my orgasm. "Where do you want my load, boy?" "Inside me! Cum in my ass please!" "You want this poz load up your hole?" His hands reach behind me and pull me tighter into him, as his ass clenched down on my cock, crooning "Fuck that's hot man! Breed me with your poison jizz."

That was all I need to hear and I started to shoot. Four or five spurts later I could feel his ass contracting in the tell-tale way that meant he had just shot all over to sink. I pulled out and before I can reach for the paper towels, he whipped around and swallowing my softening cock, cleaning up the leftover toxic cum clinging to it. Then as I watched, while tucking myself into my pants, he turns back to the sink and cleaned-up his own leftover mess. As I turned to leave, he smiled at me, cum still glistening on his lips.

"Thanks" he said, panting and looking up at me like a little puppy. "No, thank you." I replied, leaving him there to put himself back together.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 7

• 7 years later...