Which Sites that have disappeared do you miss most?

NastyRigPig

I disagree. The brilliance of BNSkin was the way you could bounce between user profile and the topics they had contributed to. Click the person's name in a forum discussion, it took you to their full profile (background on who had written the comment), including links to the five most recent comments they had made to the forums. Click on those, and you were back in a forum discussion. That navigation made the flow fluid and kept you hanging around, bouncing between profiles and discussions. I wish this stire had more fully developed profiles and added that kind of easy flow.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm going to go back pre-internet on this one - Studsnet, a BBS system. At the time John and I ran the UK's only gay BDSM BBS "The Vault" and we had a fidonet feed into Studsnet's system. I'm still in touch with a guy I met online there though we've never met. We went to SF (Studsnet 's home base) three years in a row mid nineties and met up with them all. Great fun... It's where I got my first screen name - Beartrap: for my ability to trip a bear up and be on the floor for him to land on ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I miss xtremesex cause it was the first site I knew of to support guys who wanted poz loads.  It also had some great breeding stories that I still bust a nut to. 

I miss BNSkin for the same reason so many others mentioned, the forums were amazing.  Threads like "life is too short for ironing" followed by the spin-off thread "life is too short for irony".  The post that I can not forget was a guy from the UKs post about his love of having his hole opened with a speculum and having a bunch of stinging nettles shoved in and twisted around.  According to him for days if not a week afterwards he would get intense sensations in his hole.  

On Bug-share/Bareback Exchange the stories were hot in the extreme. 

Finally greasetank.com was an extreme erotic fiction and art site that will never have an equal imho.  

BNskin and bugshare were excellent, enjoyed posting twisted AIDS stories on both those sites as RawPozLust and RawLatinoMuscle. Also fondly remember barebackcity.

Edited by ProudPozPig