Which Sites that have disappeared do you miss most?

NastyRigPig

Guest neg4POZnw
4 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

poz convert was the best don't know why it is gone  

Pozconvert was my site. I reluctantly closed it because it took a lot of work to monitor the threads and because too few were willing to donate to keep it going :(

Who knows, tho. Maybe I'll bring it back someday!

Guest neg4POZnw
1 hour ago, rawloadstaken said:

I miss cumtemple. It was -- amusingly enough -- a fun site, and next to BZ, it had some of the best forums I've had the pleasure of perusing.

Cumtemple like Pozconvert, was my site too! It had a major database crash and was burnt out on it so I said "fuckit." It was fun sometimes, and deliberately over the top. Funny how many dudes took some of the crazy ass shit I wrote totally seriously. But I saw potential in the kinda "Satanic Slut" niche ... and gotta admit it could sometimes be a prtty hot fantasy to play with. Had a cpl dudes submit jack off vids complete with candles and pentagrams etc. hehe  

Weird can be hot.

16 minutes ago, BugChaserPDX said:

Cumtemple like Pozconvert, was my site too! It had a major database crash and was burnt out on it so I said "fuckit." It was fun sometimes, and deliberately over the top. Funny how many dudes took some of the crazy ass shit I wrote totally seriously. But I saw potential in the kinda "Satanic Slut" niche ... and gotta admit it could sometimes be a prtty hot fantasy to play with. Had a cpl dudes submit jack off vids complete with candles and pentagrams etc. hehe  

Weird can be hot.

First off, re: it being your site, I hope you don't mind me squealing in joy and delight.

That said, sorry to hear about the database crash, but that explains the "oh, poo ... it's gone now."

For what you did, thank you very much. It was greatly appreciated, and a great deal of fun.

(And you're right: weird can be hot.)

• Like 1

Guest neg4POZnw
3 hours ago, rawloadstaken said:

First off, re: it being your site, I hope you don't mind me squealing in joy and delight.

That said, sorry to hear about the database crash, but that explains the "oh, poo ... it's gone now."

For what you did, thank you very much. It was greatly appreciated, and a great deal of fun.

(And you're right: weird can be hot.)

Well it was a learning process so at this point I'm glad the crash happened as it taught me a lot. I literally started cumtemple with my last $19, zero knowlege about websites, and a copy of "Blogging For Dummies." Shit ya not. But built it in 2 years to some 30k memembers (prob closer to 10k given all the spam registrations haha, but still an accomplishment), then expanded to pozconvert too. Kinda proud of that.

I'm co-developing a new slut site now, actually.  I still own pozconvert.com and keep thinking of bringing it back too, tho fear backlash and bad publicity etc. I mean ... a Bug Chasing site? ... I'm almost surprised that didn't get bad press when I had it. Given the political correctness NOW a few year later it's even more risky. (Also makes me so glad breeding.zone is around. The founder of this is a champ with balls of steel in my book, whoevever he is)

Anyhoo... I very much appreciate the props. Encourages me!

(BTW like a fool I forgot to renew cumtemple.org so it was taken up by some lame spam site a few years back)