I absolutely love being forced to gag on a cock until i'm drooling all over myself. Love to hang my head off the side of the bed and get my throat fucked deep until my face is a wet, sloppy mess hehe ;)

Anyone else enjoy this? Tops, how do you love using the throat of a submissive bottom?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I hung my head over the edge of the bed Friday night and let a guy go to town on my throat ,I like it and the guys really seem to enjoy it,I always try to catch them before they cum so I can feel them squirt and taste the load.I too like it when a guy grabs my head and holds me forcing his cock Past the gag zone,when my throat starts massaging the head of their cock they usually really start to moan and tell me how good it is.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Anything bigger than 7 1/2" is difficult for me to suck. So when this one guy with a 9 1/2" cock force fucked my throat, I thought I would literally choke on it. I tried to get him to pull his cock back a bit. But he was very strong, and I could not do anything. But it didn't take long before he blew his load in my mouth. And even though I was gagging, I was really turned on by how he had his way with me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to get throat fucked. The rougher and deeper the better. Most of the time, I prefer for tops to spill their seed as they are balls deep in me, but either way I take that load I love it. I have made a few videos and you can find them on xtube, but always looking for hung tops that are into the same thing so I can make more vids. Also into tops that can stay hard when they piss so they can piss when they throat fuck me. Yes, I know I'm a pig, lol. ;)

• Thanks 1

Doctors, nurses, and dentist have all commented on my small mouth and narrow throat opening. It always makes me almost choke on the tongue depressor thinking "Oh - that's why I have trouble sucking on a big one!"

The videos on Gag a Fag totally repulse me. I suppose it's the straight guys literally abusing gay guys that gets me. Yet I can't look away, and had to download all the samples.

Yeah I love being throat fucked. My favorite is head hanging over edge of bed and guy throat fucking me. I can take really big cocks that way plus I get to watch his balls and see his asshole as he goes all the way in my mouth and throat. Love that view. Don't usually gag that way. I do gag being throat fucked other positions though. But that just lubes up the cock for the hard sodomy that will follow. Loads almost always go up my boy butt.

I really love getting my throat fucked deep. Not as much as getting my ass fucked, but there is something very hot about a guy driving his cock down my throat, my face buried in his pubes, his balls slapping my chin and the taste of his hot load of cum filling my mouth and shooting down my throat.

• 2 weeks later...

I always thought i'd like to star in one of those Gag the Fag videos - get my mouth and throat stuffed with cock, my face and chest covered in spit and drool. Perfect!

• Upvote 1