• 2 years later...
Guest jaydedday

Have recently rediscovered this talent and love for getting throat fucked. Had used large dildos to train myself after successful practise with a well young black boy. It was great but was too difficult to meet. Put my skills to the test at a local kink party in TO called rough house. Found a well hung guy by complete chance who was more then happy. He did amazing and fully blew his load as I gagged swallowed him to the base of the shaft (9 inch at least).

i continue to practise with toys, until I can get back to TO

Guest jaydedday
On 11/27/2018 at 3:00 AM, Twigbottom said:

I love this. I had one guy that fucked my throat so hard that I ended up puking, he just kept going. 

I ensure I have an established eating/fasting time before any throat fucking event. It's similar to the 4 hours before any extreme play. I love to be clean and well prepped.  Gagging and spit, but no puke.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bumbtch

If he doesn't throatfuck me, if I don't gag or throw up, if I don't almost pass out from not being able to breathe, if my throat doesn't become so sore that a can't talk....then it's not a proper blowjob.

Agreed I love to get a  brutal throat fuck I can usually swallow most cocks but love having it slammed down my throat. Also love being choked out with a cock in my  air pipe , pass out is okjust keep fucking me . I’ll cum back 

• Upvote 1

Guest SenorHorrible

I don’t get facefucked hard enough. My favorite time was when some tattooed skank with a huge cock tied me up tight and grabbed my hair, pulling it while he pumped me. But I want to get facefucked until the snot is running out of my nose and my puke is covering my face and chest. I want to get facefucked so hard my throat swells almost shut and I can’t talk for a week.

I love when a top shoves his cock down my throat in one go till I feel his pubes on my nose and starts fucking my throat. The best scenario is having him flip me over and pound my hole till he unloads in my pussy but if he wants to use my throat it’s his choice to deposit the sweet load downy throat, should he choose to continue pissing in my mouth while continue face fucking me I’ll be a happy boy ;) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...