Raw Dawg - safe raw fucking?

Guest 1489

Well, as long as it doesn't pop out (which they warn you might happen because it's very soft) and as long as it doesn't split it should be fine. The same can be said of a condom (which they warn you it is not a replacement for "While the Raw Dawg is made of thick material, please be warned that Perfect Fit does NOT warrant its use as a substitute for a condom."). If it pops out when the top is going full tilt (which they warn you not to do), and he plunges in bare, you're on your own.

More importantly, though, it's not "raw fucking".

Why not try female condoms?

The top doesn't have his cock wrapped in tight plastic, but its still safe sex; and its thinner material, specially designed for the job- so both parties will feel more than with that thing.

More importantly, though, it's not "raw fucking".

Exactly. It's a plastic toy for those who like their sex playful. But to me it isn't even real fucking, it's masturbation by gluteus.

It's the same as with bareback bottoms who send you dozens of pics showing them using dildos and butt plugs. Why would anyone think that's supposed to be enticing for a bareback top? Those guys are confused!

• Upvote 1

It's probably 100% safe, since no will want to fuck with you. It's basically a big thick rubber condom with a cool name. And someone mentioned the female condom. Have you ever seen one in someone? NOTHING hot about having a rubber bag hanging out of your hole with a ring around it. Worst idea ever. A guy at the health clinic gave me a dozen a few years ago. I still have all 12 in a drawer somewhere.

• Like 1

• Administrators
It's probably 100% safe, since no will want to fuck with you. It's basically a big thick rubber condom with a cool name.

Agreed. I wish they'd stop putting the name RAW on things that are essentially condoms.

If you want something similar where you can actually give/take the load Ox Balls makes a cock sheath (attaches to the top's cock and makes him thicker and keeps everything hard enough to fuck), and a pig hole which goes in the bottom's ass.

• 4 years later...

I bought one and tried it ONCE as top and ONCE as bottom.  It was "ok" as a top but worse than anything as a bottom.  And it was hard to get in as a bottom too.  They started making some tool to get it popped into your ass.  But it SOOOO thick, I didn't even feel anything except a thicker feeling.  I actually love fucking a flesh light as an alternative to "real" fucking when it's warm and lubed, but the raw dawg didn't come close to a fleshlight in feel.  I'm all about experimenting and spicing things up with toys, but that one got buried in the toy box after initial use lol.   

• Like 1

I've tried it as a bottom and I have to say, it's not for me. It does fill me up, but there's no sensations, just a general feeling of "fuller".  Kinda like being numbed down there and knowing you're getting fucked, but not being able to feel it. Not good for me.  I like the idea, but not the execution.  I've also tried the pighole by Oxballs, but it ripped, which was surprising since i usually like their stuff.

On 6/11/2013 at 6:40 AM, rawTOP said:

Agreed. I wish they'd stop putting the name RAW on things that are essentially condoms.

If you want something similar where you can actually give/take the load Ox Balls makes a cock sheath (attaches to the top's cock and makes him thicker and keeps everything hard enough to fuck), and a pig hole which goes in the bottom's ass.

after reading this, I ordered a cock sheath from Ox Balls last night. Can't wait to fuck my husband

On 10/12/2017 at 2:51 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I bought one and tried it ONCE as top and ONCE as bottom.  It was "ok" as a top but worse than anything as a bottom.  And it was hard to get in as a bottom too.  They started making some tool to get it popped into your ass.  But it SOOOO thick, I didn't even feel anything except a thicker feeling.  I actually love fucking a flesh light as an alternative to "real" fucking when it's warm and lubed, but the raw dawg didn't come close to a fleshlight in feel.  I'm all about experimenting and spicing things up with toys, but that one got buried in the toy box after initial use lol.   

Yep... me too (i.e., only used it once as a bottom). I also tried fucking it and was totally disappointed and can't imagine doing that to a top with my ass. It was a cool idea, but the idea didn't really translate. I will confess to using it a few times with a dildo when fantasizing K9 though, it does have a knot.