Want a load but not the risk - advice wanted

A bit of background here. My daddy and a couple of his buds meet up from time to time for a hot session, they are all poz undetectable and fuck raw. When I join in I have to play safe as I'm neg.

I really want to take their loads/raw cocks but there is an obvious associated risk. I know they are all undetectable and the risk is lowered, but the risk is there none the less.

One of the guys saved some loads up in the freezer and suggested using it as lube for my hole. What I want to know is; will freezing the cum kill the virus?

Any ideas?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Actually the cumsicle in your hole would probably feel good. And as it melts will be good lube. No, virus won't survive freezing.

• Administrators
You don't want an ice cube in your chute. Fullstop. Lol

They're called Devil's Dick and they're really no big deal. I've put them up bottom's asses and even put one up mine once. It's cold, but far from unbearable.

And yes, freezing should kill any virus.

But if the tops are undetectable there's very little risk to start with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

H.D.K. has a video from a few years ago (Cocked and Loaded, I think) where some guys are playing and they slide a Devil's Dick up the guy in the sling. He keeps shooting it out and they catch it and shove it back in (they're slippery devils). Good way to lube up once in a while.

Edited by TattPig

You know, I've always been curious about having a devil's dick up inside me. You collect the cum in a condom to freeze it, right? (If so, it's the only good use for a condom I've ever heard of) I've never been organized enough to actually start collecting the loads to make one...usually when I jack off it's pretty much an unplanned, spur-of-the-moment thing, and while I don't have too much shame left, I'd feel a little odd about asking guys I knew to save up their loads for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Please, do not. I repeat: Please DO NOT do this. I am a bio-major at a prestigious university. It is a common misconception that viruses die from freezing. Bacteria colonies and other small organisms will die, but viruses are not technically living things and can survive extreme conditions. HIV is a virus, not a bacteria.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not put that stuff inside yourself. I stumbled across this thread by accident. I only made an account to potentially save you. I don't know anything about you, stranger, but I fear for your safety. Please let me know if you see this. I would recommend checking up with a doctor if you tried this already. Next time you have a question like this... PLEASE ask a doctor or medical professional.

Thank you for reading. I hope helped in some way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For now it's off the cards, I don't think they'd put me at risk. So I'm still neg and will no doubt stay that way for a while.

Knowing me and how I get one day some fucker will get a poz load in my hole and convert me but if it happens it happens. I'm not a chaser by an means but definitely a realist, if you play raw one day you might get pozzed.

• Upvote 2

Guest JizzDumpWI

Imthebioguy's post is alarmist. One either enjoys raw loads or not. Clear that guys post is to stop bare sex...

Risk... Undet load frozen? Really life is not a zero risk proposition, nor should it be. Risk is low enough that of your many choices, this one is worth trying.

My problem is leaving that growing cumsicle alone long enough to get full sized. :-)

Undetectable means the virus is very low. Not absent. Freezing may kill it. I only fuck raw and clearly know the risks. On the other hand fucking in general is risky. Condoms break etc. I relax and enjoy the fuckingand the load that will be put up there