Want a load but not the risk - advice wanted

In a way I feel like this is a way of me kind of trying to accept the inevitable. When I've been out clubbing and had a few drinks and there's a hot guy who wants to fuck me, if he rubs his bare cock against my hole I'll let him push in raw. I will always make sure he wears a rubber for a fuck but that first push in I let him have.

I want raw cock, I want loads I already know that. Maybe I'm just on the last stage of accepting that if I go down this route then there are risks.

I'm a biochemist/molecular biologist....and a barebacker...i'd say that freezing cum and making a devil's dick will virtually destroy the virus if its present. The virus, membrane and proteins will be broken, changed, denatured by being subjected to sub-zero (celsius) temperatures for any length of time. The virus would be inactivated and incapable of functioning to attach itself to host cells if its membrane proteins are fucked up. As I understand, the virus quickly falls apart outside the body, when it is no longer at 37 degrees celsius and at a normal body pH of 6.9-7.0

I'd say go for it. Plus you can also take pre-exposure prophylaxis medication if you're very worried about transmission.

I'm a biochemist/molecular biologist....and a barebacker...i'd say that freezing cum and making a devil's dick will virtually destroy the virus if its present. The virus' date=' membrane and proteins will be broken, changed, denatured by being subjected to sub-zero (celsius) temperatures for any length of time. The virus would be inactivated and incapable of functioning to attach itself to host cells if its membrane proteins are fucked up. As I understand, the virus quickly falls apart outside the body, when it is no longer at 37 degrees celsius and at a normal body pH of 6.9-7.0

I'd say go for it. Plus you can also take pre-exposure prophylaxis medication if you're very worried about transmission.[/quote']

Thanks norcalraw, as a molecular biologist you just have a unique perspective on HIV.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

In reality avoid guys that are drugs users (pnp)

go for quality and not quantity,  look for guys that want a connection, over fast hook-ups. Guys who also share the same feelings you do. Establish a close circle of F/B's and Repeats.

15 hours ago, BiAthlete4You said:

In reality avoid guys that are drugs users (pnp)

go for quality and not quantity,  look for guys that want a connection, over fast hook-ups. Guys who also share the same feelings you do. Establish a close circle of F/B's and Repeats.

Solid advice

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2013 at 1:01 PM, Bbikercub said:

I just want cum in my hole. Be easier if some fucker just stealths my hole.

I feel the same way. I want to feel my ass filled with cum. Just to scared and I can't get on prep.

On 7/14/2013 at 4:25 AM, Bbikercub said:

For now it's off the cards, I don't think they'd put me at risk. So I'm still neg and will no doubt stay that way for a while.

Knowing me and how I get one day some fucker will get a poz load in my hole and convert me but if it happens it happens. I'm not a chaser by an means but definitely a realist, if you play raw one day you might get pozzed.

Disagree. Use Prep and fuck raw. Your chances of getting pozzed are almost nil. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Qilly55 said:

I feel the same way. I want to feel my ass filled with cum. Just to scared and I can't get on prep.

Not sure why you "can't". If it's a cost issue, there are almost certainly programs, even in benighted NC, to help offset the cost. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Why don’t you just bend over and take raw cock. You will enjoy it, given  they are UD you probably  won’t get pozed if you do, lucky you and then you can breed with others 

Edited by Doccer19677
Typos
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3

On 3/19/2021 at 4:37 AM, Qilly55 said:

Why can't you get on PrEP? There are organizations like WNCAP in North Carolina who can help you get and pay for PrEP if it's an access or financial issue. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://wncap.org/prep/ 

Get PrEP. Take loads.

Edited by blackrobe
edit

Two things:

First, if you really wanna be safe, you need to be on Prep. It is not hard to get started and you should look into it.

Second, you are very lucky that you havent been bred already. They are tops. They make the rules. If they wanted to, they would breed you since there are many of them and only one of you especially after all the rounds of servicing them. Personally as a small sized bottom it is a risk and reality I have to keep in mind every time I meet a top, let alone a group. So please be mindful of that when you have to make a decision on seeing them again.

Get on PrEP.

These guys are undetectable which are the safest dates HIV-wise. (From anybody else you know nothing about their status).
But sex doesn't always happen in controlled manner or on a scheduled time. So getting on PrEP will now give you an extra sense of protection and will keep protecting you from now on.

On 7/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Why don’t you just bend over and take raw cock. You will enjoy it, given  they are UD you probably  won’t get pozed if you do, lucky you and then you can breed with others 

I have to agree with Doccer,

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

Two things:

First, if you really wanna be safe, you need to be on Prep. It is not hard to get started and you should look into it.

Second, you are very lucky that you havent been bred already. They are tops. They make the rules. If they wanted to, they would breed you since there are many of them and only one of you especially after all the rounds of servicing them. Personally as a small sized bottom it is a risk and reality I have to keep in mind every time I meet a top, let alone a group. So please be mindful of that when you have to make a decision on seeing them again.

I'm not up or downvoting this because I heartily endorse the first paragraph and VEHEMENTLY disagree with the second. Yes, definitely get on PrEP. 

But no, tops do not "make the rules". If YOU, personally, ALLOW the tops to make the rules, that's on you. You are actively choosing to consent to whatever they do. Other bottoms do NOT have to follow that guideline, and unless and until they're very confident in themselves, they probably should NOT. 

It's about balancing risk. If a guy agrees to sex with Top 1, or with Tops 1 through 10, he's still free to set limits on what he'll allow, and if the top(s) in question can't agree to follow those rules, he shouldn't have sex with them. And if the tops agree, and then go back on their word? Not only should he never play with them again, but he should spread the word, wide and far, that these are guys who cannot be trusted and who violate consent. That makes them rapists. It may be rape that's hard or impossible to prosecute, but that's what they are.

• Upvote 1