Want a load but not the risk - advice wanted

On 7/3/2021 at 2:00 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Why don’t you just bend over and take raw cock. You will enjoy it, given  they are UD you probably  won’t get pozed if you do, lucky you and then you can breed with others 

Agree. Just relax and take the load. UD is an extra benefit, but don’t get hung up on status. Enjoy the pleasure that comes from the freedom of being a cum taking Btm. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm not up or downvoting this because I heartily endorse the first paragraph and VEHEMENTLY disagree with the second. Yes, definitely get on PrEP. 

But no, tops do not "make the rules". If YOU, personally, ALLOW the tops to make the rules, that's on you. You are actively choosing to consent to whatever they do. Other bottoms do NOT have to follow that guideline, and unless and until they're very confident in themselves, they probably should NOT. 

It's about balancing risk. If a guy agrees to sex with Top 1, or with Tops 1 through 10, he's still free to set limits on what he'll allow, and if the top(s) in question can't agree to follow those rules, he shouldn't have sex with them. And if the tops agree, and then go back on their word? Not only should he never play with them again, but he should spread the word, wide and far, that these are guys who cannot be trusted and who violate consent. That makes them rapists. It may be rape that's hard or impossible to prosecute, but that's what they are.

I'd upvote your entry at least three times @BootmanLA if I could.  
Very to the point. 👍🏼

And @Bbikercub:
It's always your choice what you want, what you don't want and how to use your body for pleasure.

That's why I am rather confused about our fellow-members advising you to 'just take their loads'.

If one (or more) of the tops turn out to be less-than-undetectable - whether they know it or not - it's still your own responsibility to protect yourself.
Or not.

Which is no excuse for them or anyone else to lie about their status. They themselves might even be not aware if somehow their viral levels have changed in between check-ups.
I'm saying it's your body, your health and your Lust and sex-life;
So own it baby. 😘

You were very clear in the OP you do NOT want the risk. That simply means you ARE really asking for the protection PrEP can give you, which still is not 100 % but at a very decent level of ca. 90 - 95 % if I'm not mistaken.

I've already made my point earlier that sex isn't always planned so that's another reason to get on PrEP.

If you choose otherwise, to take a risk - or even more than that - I'll support you as long as it's your decision and not the Tops' or due to taking what I see as bad advise. I really don't mind if you do take loads and by doing so get HIV+. I just feel it should be your choice, not anyone else's. 

My feelings about this might be contrary to the current rules of BreedingZone.com (no infringement intended guys..., please try to read and understand what I'm saying...!) as I'm putting on the mantle of advocate for self-determination. 

Good luck making your mind up. 🍀

And please let us know what you decide to do and how this plays out.

3 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

I'd upvote your entry at least three times @BootmanLA if I could.  
Very to the point. 👍🏼

And @Bbikercub:
It's always your choice what you want, what you don't want and how to use your body for pleasure.

That's why I am rather confused about our fellow-members advising you to 'just take their loads'.

If one (or more) of the tops turn out to be less-than-undetectable - whether they know it or not - it's still your own responsibility to protect yourself.
Or not.

Which is no excuse for them or anyone else to lie about their status. They themselves might even be not aware if somehow their viral levels have changed in between check-ups.
I'm saying it's your body, your health and your Lust and sex-life;
So own it baby. 😘

You were very clear in the OP you do NOT want the risk. That simply means you ARE really asking for the protection PrEP can give you, which still is not 100 % but at a very decent level of ca. 90 - 95 % if I'm not mistaken.

I've already made my point earlier that sex isn't always planned so that's another reason to get on PrEP.

If you choose otherwise, to take a risk - or even more than that - I'll support you as long as it's your decision and not the Tops' or due to taking what I see as bad advise. I really don't mind if you do take loads and by doing so get HIV+. I just feel it should be your choice, not anyone else's. 

My feelings about this might be contrary to the current rules of BreedingZone.com (no infringement intended guys..., please try to read and understand what I'm saying...!) as I'm putting on the mantle of advocate for self-determination. 

Good luck making your mind up. 🍀

And please let us know what you decide to do and how this plays out.

what a great piece of writing... i agree, if i do not assume responsibility I cannot blame anyone else for also failing to assume responsibility. we fuck bb with eyes wide open and that means to the risks as well as the possibilities... otherwise why do it and deliberately take meds or not take meds. 

I have a question I asked my dr to prescribe  prep I got pep, me which she did. But it says. Start after  exposure use for 28 days. If you are going to continue to be exposed use prep. Are these the same thing ???? 

1 hour ago, oinker said:

Are these the same thing ????

Not entirely, although the componants are (roughly) the same.
The difference is mainly in when, why and how you take these pills.

PEP you can take shortly after high risk sex (MAX. 72 hours after exposure, and the sooner the better and the higher the chance it does abort a possible HIV-infection) and you take it daily for 4 weeks.

PrEP one can take either daily, so you're always protected.  You can also take it intermediately (before and after sexual encounters) although this takes some planning.
You start PrEP before you might come into contact with the HIV virus.

1 hour ago, oinker said:

I asked my dr to prescribe  prep I got pep, me which she did. But it says. Start after  exposure use for 28 days. If you are going to continue to be exposed use prep.

Here your doctor lost me a bit.

Before starting PREP your physician (doctor) should make sure you aren't HIV-positive, otherwise the strain of virus in your body could develop a resistance to the medication/drugs that make up PEP/PrEP. That's how it was explained to me at least.

So I think ideally there should be an interval between the two regimes where you refrain from (bareback) sex and where you get tested and there's a negative result before you start on the PrEP.

Cudos to her for recommending PrEP though.
Sounds like an enlightened soul your doctor.

During PrEP as part of the program there are regular check ups for other STD's and your kidney-function.

Edited by Guest
type-o

2 hours ago, oinker said:

I have a question I asked my dr to prescribe  prep I got pep, me which she did. But it says. Start after  exposure use for 28 days. If you are going to continue to be exposed use prep. Are these the same thing ???? 

Hey Oinker,

PrEP and PEP are two different things.

PEP stands for Post Exposire Prophylaxis, so its taken within 72 hours of exposure for around 30 days to prevent an HIV infecton.

PrEP on the other hand is PRE-Exposure Prophylaxis, so you take it daily or event based before sex to prevent infection.

They each use different combinations of drugs.

On 3/19/2021 at 9:02 PM, BootmanLA said:

Not sure why you "can't". If it's a cost issue, there are almost certainly programs, even in benighted NC, to help offset the cost. 

I should have explained better but I am on PrEP now. At the time it wasn't available until the UK at all, now that had changed and I was on it as part of the Impact Trial. Now I'm on it as a fully available drug for free via any sexual health clinic in the UK.

We were just slightly behind the times with Prep here.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:34 PM, blackrobe said:

Why can't you get on PrEP? There are organizations like WNCAP in North Carolina who can help you get and pay for PrEP if it's an access or financial issue. [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://wncap.org/prep/ 

Get PrEP. Take loads.

Same answer as above. It wasn't available at all in the UK. It is now though and has been since earlier this year.

1 hour ago, Bbikercub said:

Same answer as above. It wasn't available at all in the UK. It is now though and has been since earlier this year.

I was replying to @Quilly55 who is in NC, USA and had the same issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bbikercub said:

I should have explained better but I am on PrEP now. At the time it wasn't available until the UK at all, now that had changed and I was on it as part of the Impact Trial. Now I'm on it as a fully available drug for free via any sexual health clinic in the UK.

We were just slightly behind the times with Prep here.

Still your England, and Belgium for that matter, are ahead of the times compared to my country.
Through the sexual health clinics (GGD) there is a small charge for the medication, but the number of participants is limited due to budgetary constraints. 
We can get PrEP through our GP (General Practinior) if he/she is willing to proscribe it but one pays the full price for the medication. (The medical supervision and the bloodworm are covered by the health-care system).

1 hour ago, BareLover666 said:

Still your England, and Belgium for that matter, are ahead of the times compared to my country.
Through the sexual health clinics (GGD) there is a small charge for the medication, but the number of participants is limited due to budgetary constraints. 
We can get PrEP through our GP (General Practinior) if he/she is willing to proscribe it but one pays the full price for the medication. (The medical supervision and the bloodworm are covered by the health-care system).

I'm sure bloodworm is actually bloodwork. 😉

• Like 1

Ok guys thanks for all the information, according to my dr. There are several,genetics for prep drugs  I believe the original,is Truvada so I have been given DESCOVY. Which I see is a generic !!! 

I found this on the web

Truvada has been approved for use as PrEP in many countries. Truvada is a single pill that is a combination of two anti-HIV drugs, tenofovir and emtricitabine. In the USA, Descovy has also been approved for use as PrEP. Generic forms of PrEP are available which contain the same active drugs as Truvada and Descovy.

Well guys now I can go,out and have safer barebacking  and might even have it with poz guy I really likev

thanks for the enlightenment!!!!😋🤗

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1