Want a load but not the risk - advice wanted

23 hours ago, pozstrainscumdump said:

Part of the pleasure is the risk.

For you, perhaps so. The OP stated RATHER CLEARLY that he didn't want the risk. Trying to convince others to take risks they've already clearly expressed that they're rejecting is a pretty shit move. I certainly hope that's not what you're saying.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier (much) in this thread there was mention of freezing semen and how it affects HIV, here's info on that topic for those interested: 

"...sources at the federal Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta; at the national headquarters of the American Red Cross in Washington, D.C., and at Johns Hopkins said yesterday that freezing, even at colder temperatures, will not kill the AIDS virus.

"Freezing the virus does not kill it. In fact, our researchers freeze it at minus 75 degrees centigrade to preserve it," said a CDC spokeswoman."

[think before following links] https://www.mcall.com/news/mc-xpm-1987-04-23-2579925-story.html

• Thanks 1

On 6/11/2013 at 4:08 AM, Bbikercub said:

A bit of background here. My daddy and a couple of his buds meet up from time to time for a hot session, they are all poz undetectable and fuck raw. When I join in I have to play safe as I'm neg.

I really want to take their loads/raw cocks but there is an obvious associated risk. I know they are all undetectable and the risk is lowered, but the risk is there none the less.

One of the guys saved some loads up in the freezer and suggested using it as lube for my hole. What I want to know is; will freezing the cum kill the virus?

Any ideas?

Undetectable =untransmittable.  You can’t get Hiv from an undetectable person.  If you’re that scared get on Prep

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Assuming theyre not lying to you about being undetectable and they dont miss their doses, you arent getting HIV from somebody thats undetectable. You COULD have a plane crash on your house while youre sleeping and kill you, but is it going to happen? I wouldnt bet money on it. HIV is mainly spread in this country by people that dont know they have it, or dont care about infecting others.

And there is also this thing called PrEP.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2013 at 2:45 AM, Bbikercub said:

In a way I feel like this is a way of me kind of trying to accept the inevitable. When I've been out clubbing and had a few drinks and there's a hot guy who wants to fuck me, if he rubs his bare cock against my hole I'll let him push in raw. I will always make sure he wears a rubber for a fuck but that first push in I let him have.

I want raw cock, I want loads I already know that. Maybe I'm just on the last stage of accepting that if I go down this route then there are risks.

I can relate to this soooo much. I always ask for a rubber (when/if asked)... but that initial push during foreplay? Man, I love it! Usually, it's the top fishing around to see if I'm game, but it's also a tactic to see if the top gets carried away.

• Piggy 1