how to let "straight" black thugs know you want their dicks

4BBC2USE

Always have preferred raw black dick using me over any others. I am needing help with ways to let all the sexy fuckin black bros in my are know I am extremely discreet and that I want them to use me? are the known ways to discreetly say, "its out secret but i am open for business and want you to know i am here for you to use at all times" I mean I am one of 5 white people on my street here in philly. these hot fuckers sit around talkin about whores and bitched getting pregnant. Dont have to worry there. Just fuck away and seed all they want with me!!

Any help?

• Upvote 2

Just ask them! "this new method of mine/Might not work every time/But then again no method will./ I've been spat on and slapped/And kneed in the knackers/But then I've had a few fucks as well."

I lived in Baltimore for 37 years - if you want the dick then just stare at it as you pass them by - not in groups - just individually when the opportunity presents itself - just look straight at their package as you pass them by - they will know you want the dick and if they are interested they will let you know sometime in the future by thugging and pulling on it the next time they see you - the key is having a place close by and convienant that you can host - where your body language can invite them in....

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 7:58 AM, neg4poz said:

I lived in Baltimore for 37 years - if you want the dick then just stare at it as you pass them by - not in groups - just individually when the opportunity presents itself - just look straight at their package as you pass them by - they will know you want the dick and if they are interested they will let you know sometime in the future by thugging and pulling on it the next time they see you - the key is having a place close by and convienant that you can host - where your body language can invite them in....

This can work on all guys.  Cruising by looking at their crotch, then their eyes, then back at their crotch.  Then turn away and look back.  If they are interested, they will let you know just from that.  Works for me at the gym, mall, practically anywhere.

55 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

This can work on all guys.  Cruising by looking at their crotch, then their eyes, then back at their crotch.  Then turn away and look back.  If they are interested, they will let you know just from that.  Works for me at the gym, mall, practically anywhere.

Amazing! That’s the first time I’ve ever seen anyone offer an actually useful description of how the eye-contact thing works.

That assumes, of course, that the other guy is interested enough in your presence to notice you staring.

One thing remains unexplained, though. The OP specifies “straight” black men - so how do you tell the actually straight from the closeted by looking at them? Because for me, the standard operating procedure when approaching any suspect  (read: thuggish) group of men - of any color - is to carefully not stop and stare at everyone’s crotch and thus present myself as a handy target for assault and battery.

*sigh*

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Amazing! That’s the first time I’ve ever seen anyone offer an actually useful description of how the eye-contact thing works.

That assumes, of course, that the other guy is interested enough in your presence to notice you staring.

One thing remains unexplained, though. The OP specifies “straight” black men - so how do you tell the actually straight from the closeted by looking at them? Because for me, the standard operating procedure when approaching any suspect  (read: thuggish) group of men - of any color - is to carefully not stop and stare at everyone’s crotch and thus present myself as a handy target for assault and battery.

*sigh*

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

You’re looking because you are interested.  He may be straight or may want to play.  I have only had a few guys confront me when they notice but are not interested.  I just deny what I was doing then.  So far that has worked.  More often than not, I get the cock.

Interesting approach. (Straight) men typically do not like to be looked in the eye at all by other men unless they are acquaintances. It's as if you are questioning their masculinity if you do. So maybe by focusing more on the crotch and less on the eyes shows them you are not trying to dominate them.  It's still worth exercising a bit of caution (even with the crotch watching) out here in these streets. I still think should any type of aggression or assault occur, the gay guy will be blamed for provoking the straight guy. That sucks of course but we as gays are still in the minority. 

19 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

i know, right? And sometimes, even less. i swear there seems to be something magical about it sometimes.  i have been driving down the street on more than one occasion and had a guy make eye contact and we both knew instantly.  Once i was driving down a main street and a guy pulled up next to me, made eye contact then pulled ahead and in front of me. i followed Him to a Burger King parking lot. He got out of his car, without looking back, and went in to the restaurant and into the restroom.  i followed Him into the restroom (a private one) and He locked the door behind me and without a word, pulled my pants down around me knees, turned me around and bent me over, pulled his cock out and proceeded to put His cock in me. i was dry, so i spat in my hand and wet my hole for Him and He slid in, fucked and bred me, put His cock back in His pants and left, again, never a word spoken. i had to rush to get my pants up in case someone came in after. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/18/2019 at 11:23 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

This doesn't work so well now everyone is staring at their phones - they don't notice you cruising them. Before smartphones it was great picking guys up almost anywhere. Its also kinda sad that even if you're in a cruise bar or club these days, guys are more interested in Grindr than who's actually cruising them IRL. 

I also found that it was a lot more successful if I was wearing my contact lenses. If I was wearing glasses it almost never worked. 

Edited by AirmaxAndy
Added note
  • Sad 1

First off, AGREED. Black men are the master race.  We should be honored to serve. That said, not all men, black or otherwise, are comfortable showing their desire to use another man. My go to method for maximizing the number of black men who can use me is to book into an easy access motel in a predominantly black town. Then, hit the apps and sites, and let your purpose be known! You are there not to pass judgment or out anyone but to serve (prefrably) black men’s need to use a sub white receptacle. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1