Hot photoshoot

Andrew was a young androgynous model. At 5'5 he was small andeffeminate He headed out to his first real photo shoot. The photographer was a 6'7 and the most amazing man I have ever seen. When I walked in he set down his camera on the table and walked over to me and wrapped his big muscled arms around me and started kissing my neck gently. I felt helpless and turned on at the same time. The bulge in my pants grew rock hard as he started rubbing my butt. His hands slipped around my waist and unbuttoned my pants fell down around my ankles. He turned me around and slipped them off. He undid his pants to revel huge erect member. I dropped to my knees. I tasted the warm salty taste of his pre cum as it shimmered on his perfect head. I started licking his head and then started licking his shaft. He moved my head over his shaft. I started to suck he pushed my head down. I gagged as I tried to swallow his huge member he pushed my head down. He let go of my head and pulled me up to my feet. He brought his hand down and started jerking me off. I could not take it any longer I blew all over his muscled body. He laughed and asked if this was my first time and I said yes.

He turned me around bent me over the table I felt him drip a warm liquid down my crack. He then slipped a finger into my tight hole I moaned and begged him to keep going. He then slipped in three finger and started moving in and out working the lube in. He pulled his finger out and then he spread me open a I felt the him pressing against my hole. He started to enter me I felt my hole stretch as he pushed in deeper I moaned and struggled to get away. He held me against the table and kept pushing. I yelped as he started to move faster and harder. He started kissing my neck and I relaxed. He picked up the pace and then paused. I felt a warm gush of fluid and he went limp. We were both breathing hard. He pulled out and stepped back. I stood up and a warm gush of liquid flooded out. It was tinted pink. He picked his camera up and took some pictures and said he wanted to see me again. He gave me an address and told me he had some friends that would like to meet me