• Every 3 months or less
    • Every 6 months
    • Once a year
    • Once every 2 years
    • Once more than every 3 years
    • don't think I ever had one/never had one

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2013 at 4:29 PM, shavedtail said:

It depends on how many bareback breeding's I've taken on. Which lately has been quite often and many, so I've been to see the Doc three times this year. So about every 6 weeks or at least 2 a year. I love the drippy, gooey feeling of when I'm infected with gonorrhea, syphilis or chlamydia and love to share with others at the bath house or meeting those online. It's a confident sign that my inner pig is in a wild robust mood! It's makes me hot to hear the Doc scold me about getting STDS and when I get meds for them I stay off them for a while as I love that "infected pig" feeling.

Mmmm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:22 PM, EasyPrey2020 said:

I have been barebacking for over two years now; I have caught Gono and Chlamydia, I I guess that means I average one a year.

The law of averages says I am due for another one

I only got tested twice this year but had gono in throat and butt the first time and gono and chlamydia in my butt the second. I need to get back to doing it every three months because it’s pretty much normal that I need to get treated for something whenever I go.

Edited by BBButtSlut

Guest bbffassslut

I have only ever had 2.  I got a UTI, which isn't really an STD, but I got it while playing with sounds.  The funny thing is We were super careful, antiseptic lube etc...

The second time which was a good 8-10 years after the UTI, I caught syphilis.  I caught it from the guy who finally took my fisting virginity.  I would gladly do it again.

As an aside most of my sex life has been bareback whether I am doing the fucking or getting fucked.

Edited by bbffassslut

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/8/2019 at 10:37 AM, KinkyBiNature said:

The law of averages says I am due for another one

Found out I had Anal Chlamydia last Month. I would have never known, If I hadn't been going through a very rigid process of getting Prep through Kaiser; I found out during the testing process that is required.

I get stds constantly. I usually test positive for a few at a time. even my own boyfriend describes me as a bug filled whore. not only do I get them from all the random pigs that fuck me but I have actually had several std parties where every single guy that fucked me had at least one std. I actually have guys contact me right after they get tested for stds just so they can try to give me whatever they have. I recently got an email from a man that said "hey cumdump I'm looking for bug chasers to infect and I know you love taking dirty cum. I have hiv, hep c, syphillis herpes and chlmydia. let me blow my load in you before I get the bugs medicated" I went to his place and he fucked 5 loads into me in like 2 hours.never saw his face or got his name and haven't heard from him since. my boyfriend called me a "diseased faggot whore"in an ad online

stdluv.jpg

• Like 5

I get them pretty often. In March, I tested positive for gonorrhea. I felt the symptoms for about 2 weeks before getting tested and treated. In the meantime, I continued getting fucked and bred by strangers at the bookstore. I love being a receptacle for dirty infected loads. Makes me feel like the trash dump I was born to be. 

• Like 4

Sexpigs, STDs/STIs come and go. If you collect them, then so be it! If you want to get them treated, see your doctor and get the appropriate antibiotics and/or shots, stay off sex for at least 7 days (from experience, I know this is VERY hard to do!), and get right back into the bb forest we SO love to lurk in. STDs/STIs/ are blips, but curable blips.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

A couple of years back I met up with a group of friends for a few beers on a Friday night....Whilst very drunk I had to endure one insipid guy saying that him and his boyfriend had taken it to the next level with their loving monogamous relationship and they had stopped using condoms.....It took all my drunken willpower to not show him pics on my phone of my cock in his boyfriends arse and that him and I had had been part of a darkroom sauna orgy recently. They broke up three months later over a course of antibiotics. 

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, BlkSTDPig said:

I get them pretty often. In March, I tested positive for gonorrhea. I felt the symptoms for about 2 weeks before getting tested and treated. In the meantime, I continued getting fucked and bred by strangers at the bookstore. I love being a receptacle for dirty infected loads. Makes me feel like the trash dump I was born to be. 

Mmm want to infect me