Is low testosterone destroying your sex drive and ability to get a raging hardon?

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

Hi JerryGumby. That's a very interesting story about your experience with the gel and now the shots. i'm glad you talked about dosage. Something I forgot to add about my own shots. Thanks for talking about your depression too and how switching dosage improved everything. Glad to hear you found a dosage that you're happy with. It's important for any that read this to know that if anyone experiences side effects from any prescription, to talk to their doc immediately and be thorough explaining any problems.

I'm on 200mg butt injection twice a month at the doc's office. Sounds like they cut your dose in half. That's cool to hear that it corrected the problem. Thanks for adding.

;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well I finally saw my testosterone test results 439 ng/dl for total and for free 100.7 pg/ml. I see the Doctor next week to go over all of my labs with my mood swings and lack of motivation, sex drive, smaller than normal ejaculations and slow recovery when hitting the gym and legs kill me after walking I am hoping to get him to give me shots to see if I start to feel normal again.

You are absolutely right. I had noticed a lack of energy and asked my doctor if it might be low T. She did the testing and sure enough it was. So I started out with the patch which is very expensive but my insurance covered it. Now once a year I get a vial of Testerone and some needles. Once a month I give myself an injection and it has made a huge difference in how I feel. I have been on this for 3 years now and would not change a thing. BTW the vial of testerone only costs around 50 so even if you don't have insurance most can easily afford it. If you have any of the issues listed don't be afraid to try it. You will be amazed in how much better your life will be.