What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Guest hotpussyboy

I'm a bottom because I believe that i'm truly a girl, on the inside at least. Sometimes while I'm being fucked i'll envision my ass is a pussy and my deep rectum a womb. I like the idea of getting knocked up by a group of men. I want their cum to soak inside of me. I leave the cum in and I never want to let it out!

I also believe that I'm a girl inside. I always imagine when guys penetrate me deeply and breed me with their hot cream that my hot boypussy is really a pussy. I like it when guys tell me before they breed me that I look like a girl and even more so when they lift my legs over their shoulders and say that I have a really nice pussy. I find that often I can explode without my cock being touched when the guy's cock touches the right area inside me and I just go wild. I have made guys shoot inside me while they're holding still and the only action is what I do by squeezing and relaxing the muscles of my pussy. 

Guest hotpussyboy

Nice to see most of you respect the gift given by the tops. I believe once a top seed you, it is the bottom's duty to accept this gift and let it get absorbed in his body

Oh, yeah, it's a real gift. When a top orders me to remove my clothes, I leave my thong on so he can decide whether he wants me to have it on while he breeds me or whether he wants me to take it off. When I know a top is going to breed me, I feel my hot boypussy opening before he even has me unzip his jeans to take his cock out of his shorts. Tops know what bottoms need and I'm always satisfied with the gift and will do whatever he wants me to do to show my appreciation for the gift. Tops always ask me to keep their seed inside me. I've gone out with a top after he exploded inside me and I could feel how nice his load felt inside me. He looked at me while he was driving and said that he knew why I was smiling. He slipped his hand inside my shorts and felt how wet my pussy was with all his seed inside me. I just love these moments.

Edited by hotpussyboy

• 1 month later...

Always keep cumload(s) at least overnight.  4 loads a few times!  I can get it to settle pretty deep.  By the time anything comes out naturally a day or sometimes 2 days later it is always solid matter.

It's a satisfied feeling knowing my body soaked up every drop of that precious seed.  Never any waste. :)

• Upvote 1

Well, the first time i was converted, the three latin thugs who invited me to stay over their place the whole night, they gave me tina for the first time. I just obbey how much to take, so when they realize I was starting to get hornier and hornier; they simply offered me if i wanted their bugs. At the begining I didn't understand, but one of them told me they wanted to share their POZ bugs. So when I told them I've never fucked without a condom, they gave me more tina. So when they knew I was pretty aroused, they just ask me to choose the first one who wanted me to breed. So I picked the shortest and darkest, smooth, dark and thick pre-cum leaking uncut cock. So before he stuck it in my hole, he asked me to pull his foreskin down and sniff it. That turned me on, sl the others just strachted my legs to let my pinky cherry hole  exposed to that mushroom head-shape and thick cock deep in me. I was just moaning, and the others cheered me to ask for his bugs. So did he. In total, the three of them bred me 7 times and asked to keep them deep inside me to let the toxic cum do its work.

I just replied, "yes, sirs".

When I was going back home, my arse was leaking man milk, but IU tried to contained as much as I could until my anal mucus absorbed it all.

I have always kept a lovers seed inside me until it is absorbed by my body. I am a total bottom and I am here to be bred by tops and if possible, incubate their seed and let it grow in me. Since the very first load I took so many years ago, I have always imagined that I could get pregnant and my deepest desire is that someday a top will breed me and his baby batter with live in me and link us forever.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Love it when a top sticks his fingers in my hole that he just stretched out, scoops out his freshly made cum and feeds it to me. I also like to push it out and have it run down my inner thighs as I'm coaxing out the rest of his cum with my mouth.

• 3 months later...
Guest idobro

I like to cumfart it out, put it in my mouth, and spit it into a condom.

I take it home and freeze it, making a devils dick to shove up my ass.

Most I've done is 15 ...

I keep the cum inside me for at least several hours unless someone wants to eat it out of me, which I love. I like knowing it's in there and sometimes finger my hole for a taste especially if I have an audience in an abs etc. I like going about mundane errands like grocery shopping with  my ass full of cum knowing it could leak out. At the end of the day, I bend over with my ass pointed at the bathroom mirror and watch it come out of my ass

• Upvote 5

I really have no preference.   Sometimes it leaks out,   Sometimes (especially in a group situation) I will use a but plug to keep all the creamy goodness inside.

But, I have one semi-regular partner who just drives me wild.   As soon as he drives his load into my ass, he rims me and sucks his own cum out of my dark hole.   Then, with a deep long kiss, he gives me cum once again-orally.  It is so smooth and sensual doing that, it is one of the hottest "wrap up" to a fuck techniques I have ever experienced.  The fact that he is POZ and not on meds makes it even better.

• Upvote 1