What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

. . . let the next guy use it for lube

. . . push it out into another pig's mouth

. . . enjoy the feeling of it leaking out of my ass and making a wet spot in my jeans

• Upvote 1

Guest mspsubmale

like most of the others...just keep it in there and have my system absorb it....kind of keeping in practice for when a POZ load happens to ensure gets fully embedded in blood stream and dna....

I leave it inside.

If I swallow it's not like I'm gonna puke it up again. So why get rid of it when it's in my ass? Besides, having a stranger's (or strangers') cum inside me is hot, and keeps me turned on a long time after sex.

• Upvote 6

Spunk deserves to be swallowed or held inside an asshole to be absorbed.  Rare that a top cums on my hole and then pushes it in--I lay there wishing it was all inside me.  Inject inside me and let me feel you all day or night.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
Guest PigLuke

I love keeping it in to absorb into me too. Will sometimes finger myself to taste it but more often that not I leave it to seep into my bloodstream. 

Guest Dickmagnet

I always try to keep the loads in my hole, Sometimes even with a butt plug so they really stay where they belong : DEEP IN MY GUTS.

Other times i love sticking my fingers in my cummy ass & licking my fingers clean.

• 1 month later...

always....always keep it in place. usually have a nice comfortable butt plug to ensure it all stays in place for a long time. in fact, just "pulled the plug" on the two loads i took last night as part of a booty call a fuck buddy asked for. you still get a nice "plop" into the toilet as you push it out.......but you also have the satisfaction of knowing you have cum in you ass for a while......best of all worlds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SuccessfulChaser said:

always....always keep it in place. usually have a nice comfortable butt plug to ensure it all stays in place for a long time. in fact, just "pulled the plug" on the two loads i took last night as part of a booty call a fuck buddy asked for. you still get a nice "plop" into the toilet as you push it out.......but you also have the satisfaction of knowing you have cum in you ass for a while......best of all worlds.

Same here, I keep it inside my ass as long as I can hold it.  It's where it belongs and where the top dumped it.  And always swallow loads shot in my mouth.