What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Guest Deviantlad

I keep it in there for as long as it is possible. If I find I can't hold it in any more then it does not go to waste as I will drink it and sometime if there is loads, I will save it in the freezer for another day ;@))

If there are other pigs at a session I will share it with them, if they ask nicely. If it is a poz load, I keep it all lol 

Edited by Deviantlad

• 3 months later...
On 6/24/2013 at 5:19 PM, JizzDumpWI said:

I try to keep it in, but occasionally stick a finger in then lick some cum.

This is what I do, too.  Unless I can find another top and use the prior load(s) for lube.  

I work hard to keep the load in my ass, including pelvic floor exercises to keep everything there. That said I love it if I'm in public after a fuck and I feel it start to move inside me, or drip out a little bit.

But yeah the aim to keep it inside me for as long as possible, and aim for full absorption. If he's a heavy cummer, then that can be difficult, but I know the more I absorb the hornier I will continue to feel over the next few days.

• Upvote 4

is there any way to keep it inside a guy's ass so it dissolves inside of him? I haven't fucked and came inside a guy in a long time. 

However, a long time ago with my first partner (my uncle...) I use to fuck him in the ass pretty often from time to time, and I would ejaculate inside of him, but i wouldn't pull my cock out because he always would tell me he wants my semen to stay inside of him, so he would hold me close and keep my cock submerged inside of him for about 30-45 minutes and he would hug and kiss me at the same time to keep me stiff until it flowed back up into his guts or it dissolved or something like that. 

It was always very nice :} ♥ 

I clean myself well before getting fucked so i can hold the loads in as long as possible.  My regular fb is a big cummer and cums deep but  sometimes the kids are kicking their way out.  Love to hold and nurture loads where they belong.

Like any good sperm bank, I do a nice thorough cleaning when i know i am going to be fucked.  I want the stud's cum deep inside my hole and for it to stay there .... it is lube for the next stud.  If there is no next stud, then a plug goes in .... I don't want that precious seed to leak out and go to waste.  As a bottom whore and urinal in training, I want all that fertile seed deep in my hole and piss in my stomach!!  So, I guess the bottom line is I keep the cum in my hole as long as I possibly can :) 

Always hold it in for as long as possible and if a huge load or multiple loads and completely full, a plug to keep it all there and hold it to absorb as much as possible. Only one time after the adventures at the bath house, came home with 4 large loads and kept it plugged all night and part of the next day, had absorbed every bit of it and was super horny for most of the week following.

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/24/2017 at 7:03 AM, boybottom4use said:

always leave it in for lube and let it absorb deep inside my diseased cunt.

good lad !

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/25/2017 at 7:10 AM, Homo60 said:

Always hold it in for as long as possible and if a huge load or multiple loads and completely full, a plug to keep it all there and hold it to absorb as much as possible. Only one time after the adventures at the bath house, came home with 4 large loads and kept it plugged all night and part of the next day, had absorbed every bit of it and was super horny for most of the week following.

oh yeah also wrecked some tiddy whities after a long night at the tubs !

• 2 weeks later...