What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

6 minutes ago, Read1 said:

When I get fucked, I like to have a quick taste of the seed in my ass. Then I let my body absorb the rest. I'm pretty good at keeping it in for a long while.

I do exactly the same - bit of a taste then absorb what I can 

For me is any load I get deep into my guts a very special and holy gift and I NEVER would wash them out or shit them in a toilet or somewhere!

I always hold them deep in my ass, if a other fucker some who can enjoy my cum-sloppy hole and have a great lube, or it stay the whole night in me and in the morning my ass completely absorbed it!!

I really love if guys piss in my ass BUT if I have already a load inside, then is it not possible, the cum is much more important for me!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Memphian

I like to keep it in for a while, maybe let some leak and use it to jackoff with, although I'm cut loose enough that I don't usually use lube to jack.  But after maybe an hour I like to squirt it in the toilet.   I love seeing those globs of cum floating in the water and know that it had been inside me.

I love to keep a mans cum in me as long as i can, love to feel the cum in me after its a nice reminder of the cock i just took. I do suck his cum and my ass juices off his cock after he pulls out, and finger up any cum that mightve leaked out when he pulled out and eat that, but i keep the rest in me

• Like 1

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll slip in a buttplug and let my boi pussy absorb his DNA like a real bitch that just got knocked up. Other times I'll let it freely leak out of me and down my ass crack, especially if its a long fuck session, the top wants to eat my cummy hole, or a threeway/fourway/train/gangbang/orgy. Othertimes, like when the top wants to make a sex vid, I'll push as much of it out to show him how much jizz he blasted inside me.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:52 PM, BBbttm85 said:

I love to keep a mans cum in me as long as i can, love to feel the cum in me after its a nice reminder of the cock i just took. I do suck his cum and my ass juices off his cock after he pulls out, and finger up any cum that mightve leaked out when he pulled out and eat that, but i keep the rest in me

That a boy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's my list of what I do with cum in my pussy:

1. Keep it in for as long as possible, giving it a chance to absorb and for me to feel like a slut
  2. Add to it by getting fucked more -- tops love a sloppy cummy hole
  3. Squat over another pig's face and let him eat it
  4. Stick a finger in my pussy and lick that finger with the delicious cum
  5. Bend over in front of a full-length mirror so I can see my freshly fucked cunt
  6. If in a group, show off my glistening freshly fucked cunt so others will be lured to fuck me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I try to keep it in my mancunt for as long as possible. I love going to the baths at lunchtime during the week and going back to work with loads of cum in my pussy. Then I sit in meetings with unknowing coworkers who would be shocked to know that they are sitting next to a cumslut.