What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

usually I let it drip along my legs whilst driving back home after an anon outdoor breeding session.

however, lately on two occasions I found myself keeping it in for the next raw cocks, and it felt so fucking hot. last September I was tag teamed at London Vaut in the glory holes cabin by guys keeping turns in fucking my hole, and the feeling of anon slippery sperm on the floor under my flip flops turned me massively on wanting to be a total whore.

• Upvote 2

I luv fingering and playing with the cum that's been fucked up my ass. I enjoy tasting it, too. I had a fuck session recently where I got a nice big cum load pumped deep inside. The pig I am, had scheduled a married fuckbud to stop by and fuck me. He's an all safe guy, would freak to know I bareback, but he's got the perfect cock and French accent, so I'm totally into this guy and willing to let on that I'm totally safe.... Well, I didn't have anytime to push out the cumload from the first guy. The married Frenchman arrived within minutes of the other top leaving. I was sweating it whether or not my French bud would notice and smell the cum leaking from my ass as he pumped his covered cock in and out of my hole.

He didn't notice, he busted his nut quickly and was out the door in 10 mins as he needed to get home to his wife. I took his condom and emptied it inside my ass and let both loads stay warm all night inside me. Next morning I pushed out and swallowed it all. It was a great protein meal to start my day.

• Upvote 2

I like to take several loads in saunas and never expel the cum. Luv walking around feeling the cums drooling down my legs...makes me feel a right slut.

A couple of times I then fuck a guy using the cum in my arse as lube. They were on their tummy, so did not know what lube went in their arse. This drives me wild.

Other times after taking a few loads, my hole is real loose, guys like to fist me using the cum only as lube...sexy.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bottom, and like to keep loads in me as long as I can. Absorbing another man's DNA is a psychological turn on for me, and makes me horny for more loads.

Also, a Dom Top almost always likes it when I keep his cum in my ass. What pleases him, pleases me.

I agree with most of the cumdump piggy bottoms. a bottom's cunt was made for being fucked and seeded. the load belongs deep inside and there to stay. sometimes it is nice to plunge a finger into my worn sloppy cunt and scoop a fingerful of warm gooey cum to taste.

I once had a black fuck bud over to breed me which he did five times in a row. at the end of it I squeezed all his loads into my hand and licked it which got him hot again. and he fucked me dry without cumming again. I had a handful of cum. I licked a lot up but didnt finish it sadly. cum belongs in a bum. if it drips out that is fair game for tasting etc.

• Upvote 2

When I get fucked raw, I like to keep it in as long as I can. It helps getting things in and letting things slide out. I also get off on fucking a hole with cum in it already, the feeling of it coating my cock, oozing out and down the balls is a real turn on as well.

• Upvote 1

Got loaded this evening by hot 25yo top with great miscled body and even better Big cock. Its been a while since i got fucked in my second sfinkter. Damn, he was fucking hot. Fuck deepthoated his cock as far as i could, then digged my hole with it. And he really digged me deep. Not far he dumped Big load in me. Went to bathroom and i followed, sucked him again snd he again stuck dick up my cumhole and dumped another load. He was so fucking hot.

Needles to say i still has his sperm up my ass. I want it all to absorb. Hope I'll have a chance to get his load agsin. Berlin is quite fun.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

i like to feel loaded up in my ass and slowly leaking out and making a nice warm cum puddle in my jeans. one night, walked out of slammer club in lauderdale and felt the crotch of my jeans soaked down in piss and cum, mmmmm, felt great on ride home.