What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

CUM IN MY ASS ..... MMMMMM... Such a good thing.

What i do with it depends on where I am at, who I was with... and what plans i have immediately following. Going to eat, go looking for more cock and CUM... or have I been busy and now time to rest/sleep.

For a couple of special guys that i spend the night with in their bed, then we may sleep but he also knows that he has the RIGHT to shove his cock in and fuck my hole over and over until he is done blowing his load. A few of my regulars are multi-cummers, so it can be wet and sloppy, and no need to add lube as he knows there is CUM in my Ass.... and he just plows away until he is ready to blow his load. GREAT for those guys who wake up with a morning hard-on and just want to Nut before they start their day. I will ALWAYS his take his morning load... and spend the day with his cream in my ass. Sometimes i go home, and other times I go looking for more guys that will add their Load to the Mix.

If a group scene with another bottom, he can EAT the CUM out of my ass... or I will eat the CUM out of his. Either way, we both get fucked, filled and over-flowing with a few loads in our holes.... GREAT way to enjoy yourself.

Aaron

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I want that cum in my ass for as long as I can. If it is just one or two loads, my ass traps it nicely. Anything more, and I put a butt plug in afterward. I like how slutty and nasty I feel holding the cum inside me. After a while, the cum gets soaked up inside, and I am ready to get a top up again.

I like to keep cum in my ass as long as possible, but I'm happy to use it as lube for the next cock to fuck my ass. Love the feel of the cum slipping out between my ass cheeks and down my balls.

If it's up to me I like to keep it inside me where it belongs but some tops like to see it squeezed out and dripping from my used ass. I don't mind if my top orders me to scoop his cum up and lick my fingers.

• 1 year later...

i hold it in my ass as long as I can.  Hopefully there's more than one load in me.  A great experience was visiting a guy at a local Philly hotel, walked into his darkened room, found him naked on his back. Stripped and started sucking him.  He grew bigger than the 7" he said he had and thick as hell.  Without saying a word he put me on my stomach, fucked me for about 20 minutes.  The only thing he said as he's using was things like, "you fucking nasty bitch, you're getting my load, fucking pig...".  When he finally came he was balls deep, kept pushing as deeps he could thought I'd fall off the bed.  Then he fell asleep semi-hard inside me for about 3-4 hours, I kept waking up and squeezing his dick with my ass muscles.  He woke up and slowly began fucking.  He blew another big load, holding me down on the back of my neck, spit on my cheek.  Told me "get the fuck out bitch" after he made me lick his balls and dick clean.  Did my best to hold his cum inside walking home.  Still get hard thinking of it

• Like 1

Guest BgchaserATX

I usually keep it in unti its absorbed. I dont jerk off while getting fucked, my job is to please my Top, afterwards I jerk off while fingering the cum in. If I know I wont be able to keep it in, I squirt it into a container and put it in the freezer. When I am horny, I take it out, insert it in my hole and fuck it in with a dildo. Love all cum. Fresh, frozen, whatever, just love to have cum in my hole, and as much cum as i can get, as often as possible.

• 9 months later...
Guest hotpussyboy

Once you have your ass filled with cum, what do you do with it? Do you like to keep the loads in your ass? or do you pull out and play with it? Do you drink it?

Personnally I love when a bottom keeps it inside, and once he knows his ass is leaking cum (or that all tops have empty balls), he pulls all loads out and drinks them while begging for more.

This is a hot topic and it just turns me on. As I'm reading this, I just want to be filled with hot loads right now. My ass is never filled completely even after I've had 7 guys, one right after the other, each one standing around and waiting to breed me. 7 guys will explode a lot of hot cream inside me, and I just love the feeling of all that hot cream inside. I always keep the loads in my hot boypussy and don't need to drink them because there's always another hot guy who wants me to perform deep throat on him, and swallowing his hot loads satisfies my hunger for cum. 

Edited by hotpussyboy