What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

Guest Dickmagnet

Lately not only do i want to keep the cum inside but i love sticking my fingers inside my cummy ass to lick my fingers clean from the spunk it tastes awesome & sweet.

Guest RawPozAdventures

Yes! We seem to be in agreement with keeping it inside. I love ass to mouth, eating what has leaked out and licking my fingers clean. Great minds gentlemen! I want every fluid to absorb into my body.

i leave it in me and love falling asleep after heavy group use. My hind quarts are sticky an slick with cum, my hole is sloppy and trashed and i fall asleep with nut juice dripping out of my gaping hole an sleep like a baby and wake up even sticker and smelling like a bathhouse.locker room. That makes me horny for more...

• Upvote 1

Guest Deviantlad

I too will keep in inside me for as long as possible hoping that some of it will get absorbed into my body. Also always good if it gets fisted deep inside me then use large and long toys that will put it even deeper inside. Then get plugged up for as long as possible hoping to get my inside feed off of it. 

I keep it in as long as physically possible. Once in awhile I will finger and taste it is it starts to leak out.

Once had a top make me push the load out so he could film it. I was upset but I did it for him, but I also decided to never go back to him again

I have the same philosophy for getting pissed in, but that is more difficult to hold in for long.

Edited by BoyBakery
Additional information

• 1 month later...

I leave it in. I loved my last cumload, last Thursday. I had to go down the elevator and then walk 2.5 blocks from his apartment to my car. I could feel it dripping down my ass. Loved it. 

I do have a butt plug. Been taking loads for years, but I would like to try to plug my ass after taking a load and hold it in there. 

Anybody with experience with his?

On 24. jun. 2017 at 4:03 PM, boybottom4use said:

always leave it in for lube and let it absorb deep inside my diseased cunt.

Nothing better than keep on fucking in a well fucked and loaded ass hole

On 16. jul. 2017 at 4:11 AM, ChargedLoadLover said:

I am pretty insistent on once cum is in my hole that is where it will stay. I want to absord as much dna as I possibly can.

Hell yeah, that is what it is all about, keep the load up there and let the dna spread in your body