Huge Dildo's

In the past year Ive become more and more interested in seeing how big of a dildo I can take in my ass, first started out with the Kevin Dean dildo that is about 13 inches long, then the Dick Rambone which is 17 inches long and then the Bam Dildo which is my favorite at 13 inches long and as thick as a beer can. Love having a huge dildo gang bang have each of them inside me till my asshole is sore and bloody, then head to the adult book store and get fucked my anon top men, but now I can craving something bigger but cant find anything bigger than the Dick Rambone Dildo anyone know of one that is bigger? I am also hoping to get fisted soon met a man online willing to do it just gotta figure out a time to do it.

There are two lifesize hands you can buy. One starts out with the fingers together just like fisting and the other has a closed fist. I have had fun with both. You can find them online. They are great for getting your hole stretched for taking a hand/fist. There are some huge butt plugs too.