Barebacking a 22 Year Old

ffoz

TRUE STORY. (My first story)

This all happened within the last six hours.

About a week ago, I met a guy on Grindr, and I arranged to meet him. I was quite surprised as I'm not really into younger guys. He is 22 years old, 155 cms (about 5'5") tall, slim build, completly smooth and a nice seven inch uncut cock. He told me that he is a bottom and willing to try anything, although he was safe sex only. I'm fisting bottom/vers, and enjoy bondage, piss, toy, and fist action. Giving him directions, I met him at the railway station, and as soon as he got into my car, he started sucking my cock (7" cut with a P.A), giving me an excellent blowjob.

After a short drive, we arrived at my house. Stepping into the house in darkness, I told him to strip, which he did without wasting time. I then placed a hood over his head and handcuffed him from behind, ordering him to get down onto his knees and suck my cock.

Bending him over and tasting his young sweet pussy, I was so hard I almost came. I love the taste of young pussy. I then replaced the hood with a leather hood which left only his mouth exposed, and had him continue sucking my cock. I had to stop him as I was close to cumming and I didn't want to blow my load down his throat, as I had other plans. I locked his cock into a cock cage, with the weight stretching his balls.

Getting onto all fours, I told him, "I'm just going to open you. I'll just put the head of my cock in. I wont cum in you." I slid my cock in half way and pulled out. I need to have his hole, so I pushed all the way in, fucking him so fucking hard, feeling my balls slamming against his arse. I stopped. He turned and kissed me. Fuck, he loved kissing. I stood up and, as he was a good cocksucker, had him clean my cock.

I needed a piss, so we got into the shower where I gave him all my saved-up beer piss, which he drank like a piss boi should. For a young pussy with limited experience, he was amazing.

As the night went on, I put nipple clamps on him, keeping his cock secured in a cock cage. His mouth sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. Using Crisco and clove oil, we next worked on stretching his hole to accommodate my fist, working his hole for about sixty minutes, but even after all the works, I could barely get my medium sized fist into his hungry young pussy. I thought to myself "I've gotta eat that hole," so I had him sit on my face and 'push' out, and got to enjoy the taste a freshly worked, fucked and fisted hole.......OINK OINK.

I ended up fucking him and, not once, but twice, dumped a load into his young sweet pussy. Again, he turned and kissed me, his tongue searching for the back of my throat.

Eventually I sucked him off and swallowed a fucking huge hot sweet load of young pussy cum. He told me he'll be back for more.

- This is a true story.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...