Any advice for a straight guy?

mtmattan

Hey guys,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps not entirely believable, but I am in fact straight.

But I would very much like to bottom for a guy.

I don't have any proper guy friends who are gay to talk to this about - hence this post.

I've literally got no idea how to go about meeting someone for an experience.

As mentioned, I am straight so my understanding of gay men is limited.

If you are wondering, I'm not attracted to men - but I'm very attracted to the act of being taken.

I'm currently without a girlfriend so the timing is right to learn a bit more about myself.

Also if you are wondering, I'm not effeminate in the slightest but keep a completely open mind - by no means still in the closet.

Thanks,

As I say, I'm quite clueless here!

If anyone would like to mentor me or provide guidance I'd very much like to have someone who I can share this journey with.

Kind regards,

John.

You can start by getting an account on bbrt.com and create a profile. You can create an ad on Craigs list asking for guys to come fuck you. Whatever you do learn first what it takes to clean yourself out thoroughly then do it before you get fucked. Some guys don't mind fucking a dirty hole but it can be a major turn off. I think most of us just use a shower hose with the head removed. Use low pressure and not too much at first until you get used to how it feels.

You could be at the start of a great journey. Many of us started in the same way. Mine was putting dildos up my ass and having the most amazing cums. The first time I got fucked by real cock the guy came in me and it was incredible. I was never the same after that.

I'm still attracted to woman but it's not sexual. I want to have sex with men

Welcome to our world and enjoy the pleasure.

Only thing I can say is that once you have sex with a man, it's the only thing you will think about. I had my first cock in college and even though I got married, cock and that feeling was what I thought about when I had sex with a female. Going down this road means you will want more and more cock. It's my road..I am now just deciding about undetectable cocks raw inside me...thats my next decision.

I agree with barebacker... Once you get the feeling of a cock inside of you, it stays with you... I also fantasize about taking a cock in me when I am having sex with my wife, and when I shoot in her, I'm thinking its the load going in me. I have a steady fb I go to that tops me bare when I need that feeling of being taken..

Guest JizzDumpWI

Agree with others... Start an account on barebackrt.com. Pay for at least a 3 month site subscription.

Most of us gay guys are pretty butch - you will be surprized as you get to know us. In fact of your coworkers, that butch guy building stuff or overhaauling cars has a higher than average chance of being gay-- you just dont know it.

Bottoming.. while you are on bbrt looking to get fucked, get your hole used to dildoes... your first fuck will go a bit easier... bare cock will feel hugely better. If you are looking to avoid HIV, serosort. consider poz undetectible guys. If they have been undetectible for a few years you have about same risk as condom sex.

Way to go John. Your post almost describes me. The only difference is that I find dominant men in leather make me weak and only want to be taken if it also involves leather and bondage so I can feel like I'm resisting.

Question on cleaning holes. I have enema equipment but I hate the feeling. Even a little bit of water in my rectum makes me cramp. It can take nearly an hour after the enema to get it all out. I've got a super tight hole so I don't know why even a tablespoon of water cramps me up so bad.

Is this normal?

Is there anything to do that lessens the cramping?

Way to go John. Your post almost describes me. The only difference is that I find dominant men in leather make me weak and only want to be taken if it also involves leather and bondage so I can feel like I'm resisting.

Question on cleaning holes. I have enema equipment but I hate the feeling. Even a little bit of water in my rectum makes me cramp. It can take nearly an hour after the enema to get it all out. I've got a super tight hole so I don't know why even a tablespoon of water cramps me up so bad.

Is this normal?

Is there anything to do that lessens the cramping?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-

John,

However and whomever you choose to be your first man-on-man experience, I suggest you bee totally honest about your lack of experience and how this is new territory for you. I believe if you are up front about that, i think you'll be fine. Of course, the guy who helps you explore hopefully will enjoy spending time with you as you broaden your horizons. Over the years, i have been many straight, bi, curious men's first mansex experience (that's what they claimed). I've always enjoyed being part of their first time. Actually, its a major turn on for me. Ideally, you'll find a guy who you feel comfortable with and who doesn't pressure you or have a checklist of expectations from you. Only you can decide the guy who you feel a sufficient comfort level with. In such an environment, you shouldn't feel intimidated or feel like you're being graded on your performance. Good luck in finding a guy who will make you feel comfortable and bee patient with you. With the right guy, he'll be turned on being part of your blazing new trails, so you shouldn't feel reluctant to ask questions as you travel this new path. If your experience is fantastic, you most likely will be hooked and you'll want more great sex with men. Again, good luck. Keep us posted and let its know how you're doing. I know i can't be very objective, but sex with men its pretty fucking awesome!!!

I find this almost ridiculous. Why would a "straight" guy even entertain the idea of another man's dick up his ass! I am gay and I don't even for a minute think of fucking a woman...I mean, it doesn't enter my radar screen.

This seems so over the top to me, almost laughable...this is either a scam or this guy is fuckin GAY!

Don't jump to conclusions so fast. There is a difference between sexual orientation, sexual behavior, and sexual identity. The op currently has a sexual identity of straight, and is venturing into some sexual behavior that is not straight. These two things are not incompatible. His sexual identity may change as his behavior changes, or the behavior may change yet again. Reality is complex and fluid. Don't try to fit it into rigid boxes.

I find this almost ridiculous. Why would a "straight" guy even entertain the idea of another man's dick up his ass! I am gay and I don't even for a minute think of fucking a woman...I mean, it doesn't enter my radar screen.

This seems so over the top to me, almost laughable...this is either a scam or this guy is fuckin GAY!

Agree with others... Start an account on barebackrt.com. Pay for at least a 3 month site subscription.

Most of us gay guys are pretty butch - you will be surprized as you get to know us. In fact of your coworkers, that butch guy building stuff or overhaauling cars has a higher than average chance of being gay-- you just dont know it.

I would love to know where you find gay guys like that. I've really struggled to find gay people I can relate to and hang out with since I'm very much like you described. I don't have anything against gay guys who are more effeminate and like the stereotypical gay things it's just that I never have anything in common with them and don't take any please in those activities.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Well for openers, me... And my gay buds who also fix, build, repair... While professionally I work in IT, I own several other businesses, and collect repair classic cars, and every few years build a house. Then too guys like me typically live in rural areas where we have room for our hobbies.