Very strange request

This guy was white, 50s, said he was bareback only, and he provided a full face and body picture through CL. I slipped a condom on him when he asked how I wanted him and he and I had a great time. He had to take it off and jack off to cum though.

Number 4 was a black top found on CL twice. First time he was pissed off about everything. I couldn't take this large dido up my ass, then he spanked me so hard I was going to cry. He had brightened until he wanted me on my knees and I told him about putting a condom on. He had no joy in his face but he slipped one on and gave me a half-hearted face fuck, bit he started going limp and the rubber needed tossing. We decided to end the night then and I gave him the nine inch dildo which comes back in my life soon

Next a very heavy old man with a two inch erect penis. Had a great fondling session but condom would suck off his tiny cock.

Last was same black top from above. He was barely responding to my email until I asked about it, then he remembered and came by for a hardcore fucking of my ass with the nine inch dildo. I had a bag of green bud and a bottle of adderall and we partied. We made out off and on all night , he was sad and so was I when we had to leave. I was returning in a couple months and that was a couple years ago no replies.

• 2 weeks later...

i sucked a few dicks with condoms on, as a submissive, i find it rude to say no. i don't want to make him feel bad either. and on top of all that, i'm their for his pleasure...and so if he wants to do pull out a condom, i'm not getting my feelings hurt over it. could be many reasons why. of course i'm not thrilled about sucking a covered dick, but still i can please him and make him cum and if i'm lucky he'll pull the rubber off and feed me the load. i look at it as i'm their to do a job, a freakin blow job, and make this/these guy(s) cum hard. and...reality is for me, i suck/fuck my dildo every morning, a covered real life dick is far better.

Condoms for cocksucking was part of the advice in "How to have sex in an epidemic" published in 1983, the first ever safer sex literature. We now know how difficult it is to pass on HIV through cocksucking - my personal opinion is that even that low figure of infections happening through oral sex are inflated because of the number of guys who don't want to admit to taking it up the ass: sucking is a little less of an admission of being gay.

However, if you've got a sub who needs punishing, denying him the taste of your cock by using a condom and making him suck rubber is a great way to go once in a while. Extra punishment by cumming in the condom (if you can), knotting it and throwing it in the trash in front of him. Amazing how well behaved a sub will be after being denied cock like that...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Because I am POZ and don't hide it, I state my preference for bare cock upfront but will play with it if they insist....I handle the condom covered cock the same way if it is going in my mouth or up my ass...I get to keep the cum filled condom and will usually suck the cum out of it while he is there

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...