Dungeon Area In Club Philly

4Bare

Anyone been to Club Philly yet? I'm interested in knowing what the dungeon playground looks like. Are their slings, St. Andrew's Cross, etc.? I'll be visiting Philly in a few weeks, July 27-29th.

I don't know about the Dungeon area. But according to the web site, not been yet, there are VIP rooms, 2 of which have slings and 1 has a doctors table. All have queen sized beds, large TV's and private lockers. All rooms have USB charges, so you can wait as well as surf the sex sites.

They need to update the web site with some completed pictures as they only have construction pics up.

www.clubphilly.com

On another website I received this info about the Dungeon Playground at Club Philly. The basement has three sections. In one there is a telephone cable "spindle" that has been turned into a fuck bench. Big enough for at least two bottoms with a crowd around them...or for at least one spit-roasting and "side action." In the section opposite that is a room with two slings and a few other pieces of sex furniture. In between is the slurp ramp and the gang shower.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes at Club Philly they have two public slings in the basement along with a fuck bench and spanking bench as well in one area, another area has the tele cable spindle that will eventually be on a lazy susan and then they have the slurp ramp..Check the place out, it's really great..One of my hangouts and I get lots of loads and fists here.

• Upvote 1

I went there last weekend for the first time since it was renovated. Everything mentioned above is true. The rooms are still small but it is an overall improvement. I sat in one of the slings for awhile and had a number of guys fuck me (and one wanted to fist me, which is cool, but we had no lube - not cool). I got on the fuck bench and before long I was being fucked quite hard. It really varies when there are a lot of guys there, sometimes fairly crowded and sometimes just a handful. But I usually leave with a few loads in my ass!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I've only been there once and that was because a guy I hooked up with paid for my entrance and locker. From what I saw it looks nice. I have not had the chance to go back and explore the entire place yet. Maybe one day soon.