The Hole (Jackhammer)/Touche Backroom

_student_

• 2 weeks later...

Ive only been to Touche/JH on Fri or Sat as I live in WI. I come down once a month to go to Bear day at the Bath house (Steam Works). I usually go to Touche about 11 and it get busier between 11:10 and 1 and then it seemms in and out. Guy start to fuck in back. The Hole seems dead until after 2am and then get busy in the back area until 4. Thats my observations for the Fridays Ive been. I say go, and if you are into older Daddy type meet me! :-)

• 1 month later...

I've only been in to Touche once so not much experience there however, I've had many great experiences in the Hole at Jackhammer. Usually go down there on Saturday nights. 1am is probably still a little earlier but it's starting to pick up. By 2, I can just walk in there bend over and be fucked by a ton of guys.

I think I've been down there on a Friday too but I don't much remember.

At any rate, it's like any place else, there will be busy nights and slow nights. Plus if there's nothing going on, just bend over and get it started :)

Stayed at the hotel above JackHammer once a couple years ago, so the Hole was my destination all weekend. Only issue I had was it was so crowded that you really could not do anything- the hall is a single entry, and when it gets busy, it is almost impossible to do much more than shuffle from the opening to the back wall and then back out-- I don't see how anyone could really get fucked back there unless the hallway was only partly occupied

• 6 years later...

I love the Hole. Try to visit on a Bear Naked Chicago party day. They open up even more areas, including under the upstairs dance floor. There’s slings, fuck benches, and more back there. 👍 definitely worth the visit. And, there’s also a fisting and piss play area under Leather 6410 too. 

16 hours ago, Omnivore said:

What is the place like these days?  I see on BBRT that they host CumUnion sometimes. 

What's it like these days? Much the same.

Touche uses their backroom for club-specific events. Waterbuddies, BLUF night, MAFIA night (although I've never seen anyone getting fisted at those events), that sort of thing. Sometimes it's open to the public, but if you find a guy you like and want to fuck RIGHT MEOW, you can go behind the fence and no one gives two shits.

Jackhammer is for those guys who want to fuck and don't care who it is, and it's not tied to a specific fetish. At Touche, the back room is frequently limited to a leather/fetish gear requirement, but not so at Jackhammer. If you have only a Nasty Pig jockstrap, just strip down and you're in. There is a space for socializing and grabbing a drink, but the primary focus is on play. They've got a St Andrews Cross, some benches, a couple slings, a piss trough, and I forget what else. The Cumunion parties are definitely there, and it's a tight space for those. You fuck where you stand because of the wall-to-wall people. If you're looking to roll about and screw on every piece of furniture, you'll be well disappointed.

Also it's damn hard to see. If your eyes aren't good with red light, I don't recommend a visit. I went to the Cumunion party over IML 2019, and they had the red lights on full down there. It was like looking into a Virtual Boy screen. I had trouble making out faces and figures, and because I rely on sight to pick out sexual partners, I didn't have a great time or score with anyone who was "my type". The upshot is that the clothing check is free and gives prompt service. There's just not a good place to get dressed (or undressed as the case may be). And it's stiflingly hot. If you have breathing issues, you might find yourself a bit compromised. It's too loud to have any conversation, even of status or position, but that can be shewn through gestures and body language.